Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) (9212 Views)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Anambra industrial revolution pics / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by duality(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
Okija_juju: .Sergent Rogers ....

how do you get these clips
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by cheddarking(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2012

LMAO
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Donawoite(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Na today i know ther are many coward in this Nairaland, Na only mouth them get, them dey fear coz of revolution, belive in ur mind that if u die you die for your country .
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nurry: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking: I hate it when misguided and stup1d 'activists' make such Inciting comments.

If there is any Revolution in Nigeria, we would be utterly destroyed.

Somalia, Congo and Rwanda would be child's play compared to us.

This guy is such a retard

What we need is good governance, not a bunch of cowboys running their mouths inciting people to destroy themselves.

ur dullness is MEGA
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by phecs: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Chairman!we dey side joooor!dat is wat we nid in nigeria.outright revolution.dis old MEN re kiling our our future.

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Japheth Omojuwa has once again take to twitter to call for a revolution while condemning the current administration for large scale corruption and inefficiency. Find some excerpts below:

Find more at: https://twitter.com/omojuwa
What a misleading headline! I was thinking about reading what the SSS guys said and all you could come up with was Omojuwa's twitter posts. For your information, i retweeted some of his tweets this morning.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
luluosas:
What a misleading headline! I was thinking about reading what the SSS guys said and all you could come up with was Omojuwa's twitter posts. For your information, i retweeted some of his tweets this morning.

And you expect the SSS to announce that they're tailing a civilian....??
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Jenkinson: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
How did this idiotic animal get to the front page of Nairaland? This fool is just an attention seeker and he spends the whole day criticizing GEJ and Pdp. I have never heard of the fool criticize ACN/ANPP Or CPC just because he is in bed with el rufai. What manner of AN ASSWIPE OF A MAN will call for a revolution when we are just coming out of a terrible era of military rule. Its this Dense wide mouthed foolish people that will wait for the country to burn AFTER THE SO CALLED REVOLUTION THAT WILL TURN US INTO ANOTHER WAR RAVED NATION LIKE SOMALIA OR LIBYA, run to america on exile and book space time on al jazeera or cnn to criticize the government while they are enjoying the benefits of american democracy.

Thats how the irritating douchy slowpoke started ranting and raving about an ipad that he negligently left on an air arik flight and he waged war continously for months on ARIK and ended up attracting morons and lunatics like him as his followers to insult arik until arik had enough of this hungry idiot that couldnt afford an ipad 3 and bought the hungry, waif looking, skinny, kpomo lips and probably venereal disease infected mewling cu-nt a new ipad 3 and he shut up immediately and started praising air arik.

He is no different from any of these noisemaking journalists who are tired of life, have no creative brain to either be employed or employ people but see critizing government as the next best thing they can do to get attention so that they can make them special adviser. Reuben abati did it, reno omokiri did it, mr fix nigeria did it now this dumb-fu*ck asshole is trying to follow their footsteps but people are wiser now and he can go shove his revolution down his mothers throat and start by pointing a gun to his mothers head for delivering an slowpoke as a child and after he shoots her we can now follow him to fight for the revolution. Stoopid assed whinging skinny douchbag. angry

4 Likes

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by edoyad(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
solomonkane: Then the SSS must be a collection of even bigger idiots than I ever thought possible. I wait to see under what laws they will charge him; all he needs is a good lawyer, he will sue their backsides off and come out more popular and richer than ever. SMH.

Don't act like an ignoramus. Let me give you an assignment : When a citizen of Nigeria goes to the media and calls for the removal of the sitting Govt by means not stipulated in the constitution, what do we have call that?
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by sojjy: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Truth is like always bitter...........Omojuwa have just said the thinking of most Nigerians.We shall all stand up soon to fight for our rights.

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by luluosas(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):

And you expect the SSS to announce that they're tailing a civilian....??
So, are you therefore telling me that, the SSS have no other work to do than going after people who disagrees with Jonathan? In your own opinion, is Nigeria not really ripe for REVOLUTION, going by the hardship that have been visited on us by these thieves in power?
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
The same slowpoke shouting over an iPad - I feel bad for Nigerian youths that look up to this guy. He's misinformed and deluded chap.

Has anyone smelt his pit-latrine smelling breath?

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
luluosas:
So, are you therefore telling me that, the SSS have no other work to do than going after people who disagrees with Jonathan? In your own opinion, is Nigeria not really ripe for REVOLUTION, going by the hardship that have been visited on us by these thieves in power?

Ask OMOJUWA........
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jenkinson: How did this idiotic animal get to the front page of Nairaland? This fool is just an attention seeker and he spends the whole day criticizing GEJ and Pdp. I have never heard of the fool criticize ACN/ANPP Or CPC just because he is in bed with el rufai. What manner of AN ASSWIPE OF A MAN will call for a revolution when we are just coming out of a terrible era of military rule. Its this Dense wide mouthed foolish people that will wait for the country to burn AFTER THE SO CALLED REVOLUTION THAT WILL TURN US INTO ANOTHER WAR RAVED NATION LIKE SOMALIA OR LIBYA, run to america on exile and book space time on al jazeera or cnn to criticize the government while they are enjoying the benefits of american democracy.

Thats how the irritating douchy slowpoke started ranting and raving about an ipad that he negligently left on an air arik flight and he waged war continously for months on ARIK and ended up attracting morons and lunatics like him as his followers to insult arik until arik had enough of this hungry idiot that couldnt afford an ipad 3 and bought the hungry, waif looking, skinny, kpomo lips and probably venereal disease infected mewling cu-nt a new ipad 3 and he shut up immediately and started praising air arik.

He is no different from any of these noisemaking journalists who are tired of life, have no creative brain to either be employed or employ people but see critizing government as the next best thing they can do to get attention so that they can make them special adviser. Reuben abati did it, reno omokiri did it, mr fix nigeria did it now this dumb-fu*ck asshole is trying to follow their footsteps but people are wiser now and he can go shove his revolution down his mothers throat and start by pointing a gun to his mothers head for delivering an slowpoke as a child and after he shoots her we can now follow him to fight for the revolution. Stoopid assed whinging skinny douchbag. angry

Bros, you speak the truth - they are all looking for political positions. If Jonathan gives him one, he will never remember any of his twitter followers and he will shut up and chop, like his other compadres and like he did with Arik.

The guy is a big hypocrite.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jenkinson: How did this idiotic animal get to the front page of Nairaland? This fool is just an attention seeker and he spends the whole day criticizing GEJ and Pdp. I have never heard of the fool criticize ACN/ANPP Or CPC just because he is in bed with el rufai. What manner of AN ASSWIPE OF A MAN will call for a revolution when we are just coming out of a terrible era of military rule. Its this Dense wide mouthed foolish people that will wait for the country to burn AFTER THE SO CALLED REVOLUTION THAT WILL TURN US INTO ANOTHER WAR RAVED NATION LIKE SOMALIA OR LIBYA, run to america on exile and book space time on al jazeera or cnn to criticize the government while they are enjoying the benefits of american democracy.

You're the fool....
Omojuwa condemned Fashola when he banned Okada in Lagos State...
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
obowunmi: The same slowpoke shouting over an iPad - I feel bad for Nigerian youths that look up to this guy. He's misinformed and deluded chap.

Has anyone smelt his pit-latrine smelling breath?

You're ill-informed
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
Garri, are you omojuwa?

You have dedicated your life to serving him I see.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Jenkinson: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):

You're the fool....

Really? And he didnt call for a revolution against the lagos state government? who is feeling the brunt more today? Jonathan's policies or lagosians crying because of the transportation crisis? How many days or hours or months did he spend criticizing the okada ban? Have you said anything intelligent here? I can imagine if it was Jonathan that banned Okada, the lunatic would have gone ballistic on twitter for years abusing GEJ.

It just goes to show your an omojuwa supporter? I was even thinking you were neutral in all this. Guess your one of his minnons he brain washes everyday and you will love to put your wide garri mouth to suck his pecker if he gives you the opportunity. Dense assed garri brain fart.

Tomorrow jonathan will make him special adviser on shit matters and his tune will change and you idiots that are his fans on twitter will start singing a different tune. Tell your leader omojuwa to go perform an enema through his ass and after that eat a burger to feed that his hanger shapped waif looking lab skeleton look alike body! angry
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
obowunmi: Garri, are you omojuwa?

You have dedicated your life to serving him I see.

I admire his zeal and courage....
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by VirginFinder: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Shakara123: Suffering and smiling. We all know how bad the system is and who and who on top are doing what and what but we all keep quiet,hope and pray that it gets better.

Truth is, it is getting worse daily and if allowed to continue this way, things might just fall apart before the predictions in the wikileaks reports;the way forward is for people to cry out (revolt) but who wants to die for a country that easily forgets about true heroes and heroins?

Nigeria

Fixed. It's revolt not revolute.

PS: Thats how we tell people who are actually learned from those who can speak English albeit fluently.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jenkinson:

Really? And he didnt call for a revolution against the lagos state government? who is feeling the brunt more today? Jonathan's policies or lagosians crying because of the transportation crisis? How many days or hours or months did he spend criticizing the okada ban? Have you said anything intelligent here? I can imagine if it was Jonathan that banned Okada, the lunatic would have gone ballistic on twitter for years abusing GEJ.

It just goes to show your an omojuwa supporter? I was even thinking you were neutral in all this. Guess your one of his minnons he brain washes everyday and you will love to put your wide garri mouth to suck his pecker if he gives you the opportunity. Dense assed garri brain fart.

Tomorrow jonathan will make him special adviser on shit matters and his tune will change and you idiots that are his fans on twitter will start singing a different tune. Tell your leader omojuwa to go perform an enema through his ass and after that eat a burger to feed that his hanger shapped waif looking lab skeleton look alike body! angry

All this sermon because of my two-line comment..... grin grin grin grin grin
GARRI (x7):

You're the fool....
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking: I hate it when misguided and stup1d 'activists' make such Inciting comments.

This guy is such a retard.

What we need is good governance, not a bunch of cowboys running their mouths inciting people to destroy themselves.
WALAHI U BE MUMU, U THINK GOOD GOVERNANCE WILL BE GIVEN TO U FREELY, U FIGHT FOR IT DUNCE...
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2012

This guy is such a retard.

SINCERELY UR I.Q. IS AT PAR WITH THAT OF A SHEEP
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by DaWhiz: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2012

Ahaha! Cracked me up real good. Still laffing... grin grin grin
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by tripleaa: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
I will start taking this omojuwa of a guy serious the day he stops associating himself with his fellow 'brief' accompliance elrufai. Sadly, nigerians activists are just like the opposition party in nigeria. They become activist when they are not in power and anytime they personally feel cheated. Elrufai, omojuwa, dino melaye, fani kayode etc are all fake and can neva propel nigerians into a revolution. A non partisan individual can only do that.

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by DaWhiz: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
Nigerians complain daily and bitterly of being oppressed cos of bad governance...
Nigerians complain about people trying to stand up against bad governance... they call them slowpokes.
Who exactly are the real slowpokes? #thinkingOutLoud undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
tripleaa: I will start taking this omojuwa of a guy serious the day he stops associating himself with his fellow 'brief' accompliance elrufai. Sadly, nigerians activists are just like the opposition party in nigeria. They become activist when they are not in power and anytime they personally feel cheated. Elrufai, omojuwa, dino melaye, fani kayode etc are all fake and can neva propel nigerians into a revolution. A non partisan individual can only do that.
No be el rufai fault say he no wan pay Reno Omkri rent for two years...read the letter

Dear Mallam Nasir,
I am playing with an idea in my mind. I am thinking of taking time off(a
sabbatical so to say) and coming to Nigeria as a free moral agent to
try to influence the direction of the 2011 elections.

I am convinced that if I am on the ground my influence will be greater. I would want to arrange something on the ground similar to what Trippi did in Zimbabwe and organize private citizen groups and equip them with technology and skills to monitor the elections clandestinely and relay video and oral reports to the world media in real time and force the government and the INEC to be honest and conduct free and
fair elections.

One thing holding me back is that I will need accommodation in Abuja.
I have been exploring options but Abuja is even more expensive than the U.S and landlords are demanding 2 years rent in advance.
Respectfully sir, I was wondering if you could help in this regard.
Regards,
Reno.

if i got a letter like that i would think say na 419,stop hating on el rufai because he didnt pay beaf's house rent for 2 years
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by HAH: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
all I will say is more geese to omojuwas elbow, we need his type in this country. and for the cowards abusing him all i will say is they can't stop a hurricane but they can speak now cos the hurricane is still a wind. revolution is inevitable in Nigeria
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
Those that lIstens to both sIdes wIthout thInkIng for themselves because the evIdence Is there for all to see.
DaWhiz: [size=14pt]Nigerians complain daily and bitterly of being oppressed cos of bad governance...
Nigerians complain about people trying to stand up against bad governance... they call them slowpokes.
Who exactly are the real slowpokes? #thinkingOutLoud undecided undecided undecided [/size]
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
You are just rantIng ,you've not communIcated...but are you thIs allergIc to crItIcIsm?

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: No be el rufai fault say he no wan pay Reno Omkri rent for two years...read the letter

Dear Mallam Nasir,
I am playing with an idea in my mind. I am thinking of taking time off(a
sabbatical so to say) and coming to Nigeria as a free moral agent to
try to influence the direction of the 2011 elections.

I am convinced that if I am on the ground my influence will be greater. I would want to arrange something on the ground similar to what Trippi did in Zimbabwe and organize private citizen groups and equip them with technology and skills to monitor the elections clandestinely and relay video and oral reports to the world media in real time and force the government and the INEC to be honest and conduct free and
fair elections.

One thing holding me back is that I will need accommodation in Abuja.
I have been exploring options but Abuja is even more expensive than the U.S and landlords are demanding 2 years rent in advance.
Respectfully sir, I was wondering if you could help in this regard.
Regards,
Reno.

if i got a letter like that i would think say na 419,stop hating on el rufai because he didnt pay beaf's house rent for 2 years

Did El- Rufai pay his rent?
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by cheddarking(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Like I keep saying, the Only person that can effect a positive change in Nigeria's fortunes is the man who holds centrally consolidated power -In this case GEJ.

NOBODY else can change Nigeria for the better.

Those of you shouting for a revolution are genuinely MISGUIDED- The sheer scale of the violence would be unprecedented.

Those of you saying one man can make a difference are genuinely MISGUIDED - if that man is not holding serious political power, he would be cut down.

I tell it as it is.No Pussyfooting. No Idealistic Nonsense. Just the Plain Truth

GO HOME. YOU CANNOT MAKE NIGERIA BETTER. YOU WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: / Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa / Obiano Declares November 17 Public Holiday Over Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.