Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Steps To Prepare For Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps To Prepare For Marriage. (936 Views)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by Temi231(f): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
[b]I noticed that many couples especially the ladies involved don't prepare for marriage, all they know is to prepare for wedding like buying the wedding gown, distributing aso-ebi, killing cows and spending money lavishly. Though it worth it because is a ONE-TIME event in our lives but we always missed the most important aspect of it, Which is to prepare for the marriage. These are steps below to prepare for marriage because is a life-time School that there is no drop out to make it worth living.

1. Talk about what kind of home you'd like and where, and the division of chores. Include conversations on how leisure time is spent and how you like your vacation.
2. Discuss financials--whether you'll have joint or separate bank accounts, your combined salaries, investments, preparing a budget and who will handle the bills.
3. Discuss the kind of food both of you likes and when it is convenient for both to eat; dinner, breakfast e.t.c
4. Discuss whether you will allow Family visitation in your home. This can cause chaos in the marriage if is not discussed properly.
5. Discuss about your Job: Consider your partner's and your feelings about work, long hours, bringing work home, your retirement goals, how you would handle a job transfer and your individual level of contentment with your current jobs. Thinking through some of these issues as you prepare for marriage can make for a much easier decision should they become a reality. Is he a woman or a man that love reading, want to get more PHD; Try and sort this out.
[/b]
Coming back for more.
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by Lawconfessor(f): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ok naw.
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by DExplorer1: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Where was it copied?
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by Temi231(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:
Where was it copied?
cheesy cheesy Smh for you
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by omotola1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:
Where was it copied?
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by Andrew3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
waiting for more.
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by DExplorer1: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Temi 23:
cheesy cheesy Smh for you
Young woman, I asked a question cheesy
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by Teejayphillip(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
Nice one bro... It make sense die.. Pls complete d rest...
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by Temi231(f): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sorry for the long silence. I have been busy.
1.Next thing to know is to Acknowledge Knowledge: Read books on marriage, not just from one author. Don't forget that you don't prepare in marriage you prepare for marriage. Learn to listen to tapes on marriages.
Marriage is not just about finding a partner you have to know the person you are spending your entire life with.
2. Gender Difference: Know that women are loquacious so you need to accommodate your wife and men are of short words. Women want someone that will always listen to them so knowing this will help you in the marriage.When you have knowledge of gender difference you will be able to cope with your man.
3. Respect: Show respect to each other. Apart from love respect is another thing that make marriage work.
Always learn to appreciate each other everyday. By telling him/her "I LOVE YOU".
4. You are not alone again: Understand that when you marry you are not alone again, always make sure is the duo that go to church,mosque or party together sometime. To men: i implore you to be patient with your wives...because for real women can be frustrate sometimes. May God help us.
Please, Please and Please don't be in a rush to get married!!! Always believe in yourself. Its better to be single believing God to be married than to be married and be praying to become a single.
5. Relationship with God: A good relationship with God will make your home happy.
6. Character: Character is another thing a woman/man should have. If you are beautiful with no character very soon your load will be move out. Simple definition of character is God likeness. So everything in you that is not behaving like God as a single you need to deal with it. Character is like smoke you cant hide it. Don't hide it, just deal with it. Also try to control yourself in every area of your life.

Shalom
Re: Steps To Prepare For Marriage. by donedone: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Solar charger now available charge ur phone when it sees d sun race last till dere is no more sun race again and the energy stored will be use to charge when dere is no sun again till like 6pm in d'evening.also can be charged with electricity,and generator can charge,ipad,blackberry,htc,nokia,ipods stores light for 3weeks,notice it is only d 10,400mah dat can charge ipad and iphone be happy blackberry,android, users ping has u like browse has u like call 08179490373 or add me on whats up 08166117634 prize 2,500 we also have d'one for 5,000naira and also d'one for 7,000 and 9,000naira it depends on want

Is good for traveller and for people dat goes to village most especially good for blackberry users
We have different types 1000mah,5000mah,and also 10400mah

D 500mah works for 1hour when dere is no son
D'2500mah wokks for 5hours
D 5000mah works for works for 8hours when dere is no sun
10,500mah works well charge any kind of phone dats means u can charge ur phone more than 20times works relatively for almost 3weeks

Travel mobile portable lcd dvd it has radio,tv, memory card slot external antena ,dvd,comes with 4gig memorycard
Different sizes available 7.8,8.0,9.0,9.8,14.8 inches battery for 2hours30 minutes. Add me on whats up or call 08166117634 for more information or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Who To Date? / Is My Friend Stupid Or What / Help From Mature Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.