Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations (55262 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by JaredNormak: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
My favourite Nollywood actor, too real and perfectly unique.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akwa n'ife, akwa na nro..
Ekwe nsu Eh romancia a mami water..
university of ekwensu akuzielum mpu
Ekwensu enwe phone number..
Lmao
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by LieDetector(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
ATMC:
Mmiri ama efi n' anya!
reminds me of Ojadili grin

Can I see your wedding ring?
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Fabrolistic: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akpurum ara n'onu, chi efuo! [day don break with breast in my mouth]

oke okpa ekpuo n'akwa[a cock incubating the egg]

uwa kpuru ekpu, ka ina achokwa ikpu ozo.[just like adding salt to an injury]

egbe turu mbe...[the hawk that carried tortoise, of what use is it]

ikpu nwanyi ajado agba uka[never mindgrin]
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by chulo132(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aka ose aba' na ike'

Inefficiency egho e na effiche nsi!

Otule bu onye me ike ya (owa bu enye me ike ya, ona)
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by billyG(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought am d only one that notice his exclamation. okokobioko!onomatopiaa!!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Hedonistically: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akpulum ala naonu chi efoooo! Lmao.
Obuagudindu!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by songzmasta(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ike mpaa na aka ayawa (butocks I held firmly on my hands has separated) lmao
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Akmarshal(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Justiyke4u:
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations

Etelu ugba etelu ose

Jah Jehovah Armageddon!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by DonBenny77(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
ikputumteje!!
Sepanipa!!!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Hedonistically: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
JaredNormak:
My favourite Nollywood actor, too real and perfectly unique.

Like Timaya, I concur. He is my absolute all time favorite... Once in a while, I flip the channel to Africa Magic, hoping to see his face. He is the only reason why I bother to check Africa Magic.

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kapai(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
UjSizzle:
Ekwe mgbaduga *whatever that means*

Special mortar for pounding fufu...
Mgbaduga(akpu) is commonly use by Anambra people(southeast senatorial zone)such like Aguata ,Orumba people etc
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Caseless: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ganya! Ovoko! Otumungege higledy-pigledy such a funny man
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by henrinity(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Panti Agnes efuo
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Caseless: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
slimyem:
The man whose acting is so unreal... Tries too hard to be funny... I know...*Okotorigwa* from one of his movies i saw years ago...
you have a very poor sense of humour.

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by trappatoni(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ovoko
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Caseless: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
ATMC:
cheesy babes u mean okotorigba...his exclamations are funny to me but i don't fancy him because he's not polished
madam perfect and polished, we don't know u, but we know him.

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by austinfab14(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
afifia uguru. or his most recent one now "ekwensu enwe phone number"

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Jakama90(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chinwetala Agu is a good actor..take it or not...
This is one of his saying:

Ndi mmadu yuo ahulu.. Fa enwelu akwukwo fichaa ike.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Kingsize4luv1: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Opiato,etito Eto una Chukwu,urenepe,ajommo abago ekwensu na aya
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by maxzzo1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Jah Jehovah Amagedon!!!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Esdb3: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
ATMC:
Mmiri ama efi n' anya!
Makonchokoma
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Jakama90(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chinwetelu Agu is a great actor... I love his acting so much.
One is his saying that make me laf is :

Ndi mmadu yuo ahulu.. Fa enwelu akwukwo fichaa like.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by IGLE25(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kotumakotulemtu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by morganist99(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
nuelzy:
i love it when ppl say d truth.....u r blessed...

d man's acting don't just make u laff...bt gives u some amount of.joy...

his originality is just very wonderful..

prefer him to nkem owoh ...mr ibu...bishop imoh...

very fantastic actor !!!

my favourite exclamation

' inefficiency agho ina-eficha-nsi '
lol or Emergency agho Emma je nyuo nsi
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by JaredNormak: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hedonistically:

Like Timaya, I concur. He is my absolute all time favorite... Once in a while, I flip the channel to Africa Magic, hoping to see his face. He is the only reason why I bother to check Africa Magic.
Exactly! I always long to see his facial expression while portraying a wicked uncle. I can halt many things to see him acting a wicked role.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Profnedu(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Iko ana cho ikwa
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by JaredNormak: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Onye nyulu nsi n'enweghi ike!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Minemrys: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
grandlexuz:

It is funny to hear someone say Chiwetalu's acting is so unreal! Talk of acting he is one of the best in Nollywood. He is far better than Ibu who is always out of touch with reality. He started as the wicked village man who always killed his brothers to get their properties. Later on he got into commendable comedy! These days Nollywood movies have become very boring. Just a few actors like Chiwetalu, Nkem Owoh, Charles Innojie still give me the passion to stay on screen

Exclamations.
Wamportor!
Nyamunja!
Olimo-mportor

I know I am far off from the exact spellings!..lol
lolx i can't imagine any0ne calling chiwetalu agwu's acting unreal. Mhen, am n0t an igbo o but i love the man. Azikpokpo. Imagyn the man shouting that while acting as a mad man.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ralphsoo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omega jali jali
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by iykekelvins(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ochicha atala bread m'gote na Cambridge
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
mamagee3:
Imagine the cocombility!!!

I think everyone knows this one, that was one of the quotes that brought him into limelight.

Hahahahaha

Style na style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam