Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,524 members, 7,840,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (8877 Views)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. / WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
EmceeX:

Eze Promoe and Seun+ is two characters, two tribes and two sexes in one. Is the your real person, Eze Seun?
Bullcrap
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by packman: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
k2039:

You dont have to write in large fonts to be heard
[size=20pt]
DOES IT AFFECT YOUR EYES [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by esere826: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
@MOD

I think the moderator should change the topic of this thread on the front page. It should be

" A Girl discovers her boyfriend e-cheating on Nairaland"

This would drive more traffic to the site

*na suggestion ooooooo smiley*
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe: Na Detective Mynd44 cause this thing o.
Wetin you smoke? I mention your name?
I just pointed the way
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:

like cheating and 'looking' eh grin

You can say that again cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Rhymez(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
@topic. No. I know of one person that displays only one of his character here which is being funny.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=18pt]Who really cares? In my case, I am just as anti-Yoruba as I am on this boards. . . Heck, I turned down the honour of being the best man at a friends wedding. . . . His wife to be was Yoruba, just so you know why.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by ajufinz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Then my boyfriend should have broken up with me a long time ago.
I can't even remember how many guys I playfully flirt with on here undecided.

My dear flirting in itself is a playful act... So remove the playfully...Lolz!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by ParisLove2(f): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Who really cares? In my case, I am just as anti-Yoruba as I am on this boards. . . Heck, I turned down the honour of being the best man at a friends wedding. . . . His wife to be was Yoruba, just so you know why.[/size]
Lol, tribalism won't take us nowhere. Does your friend know why you turned him down?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
phreakabit: Who really cares? In my case, I am just as anti-Yoruba as I am on this boards. . . Heck, I turned down the honour of being the best man at a friends wedding. . . . His wife to be was Yoruba, just so you know why.

Damn bro, that's a bad to lead a peaceful life... You need to get the hate out of your heart and please don't bring that anti-Yoruba crap near me in the real world, I don't do the type of back and forth I do on here out there, I let my hands do the talking... grin

If I may ask, why do you hate Yoruba people?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
ajufinz:

My dear flirting in itself is a playful act... So remove the playfully...Lolz!
LOL cheesy
No blame me my brother, I know how people reason on here, I just wanted them to really get the message.cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Conflict settled, so to your tents, O Israel!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: LOL cheesy
No blame me my brother, I know how people reason on here, I just wanted them to really get the message.cheesy

You didn't tell me you have got a bf smh...

I'm competitive anyway and I'll mos def jack you off him... wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by greatgod2012(f): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
To answer d op's question, when u see strong consistence in d posts of a particular person, then, that person is not far from being real.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
But seriously, the OP is on a long thing
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by vislabraye(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
A person's post reveals a lot about him but not every thing.
For instance, you can tell who's a tribalist by what he says.
You know those who are intelligent, and also the stupid ones.
You know those who can speak English well.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
There is no such thing as "real" personality to begin with. Human behaviour is not an exact science. Anyone is capable of anything at anytime, so it should not be assumed that there is a 'real' personality.

Having said that, NL is mostly a place to have anonymous fun. I know some people take this 'place' rather too seriously, but for many normal people (including yours sincerely), what we do here is not necessarily an indication of one's typical (as opposed to "real") behaviour. Then again, NL has several sections with several topics. Depending on the topic, one's posts might reflect his or her "real" views - or otherwise.

After all is said and done, I must admit that Seun has something spectacular going on here. I'm usually very reluctant to form habits or dependencies. But unfortunately, I've not been able to delete NL from my phone(s)' bookmark for the past two years. I've posted on NL in all kinds of places, at all kinds of times, and in all kinds of situations. Lol. It's a very unique and addictive virtual environment where you can learn and play - where you can be the "real" you and the 'other' you. . . or indeed a fake you - depending on topic/discussion/context. So there you have it.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx:

You didn't tell me you have got a bf smh...

I'm competitive anyway and I'll mos def jack you off him... wink

Haba!
Why won't I have a bf?fine girl like me for that matter, well I'd love to see you try cheesy.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
-wrong post
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Haba!
Why won't I have a bf?fine girl like me for that matter, well I'd love to see you try cheesy.

I get every girl I want and I've got everything most girls need/want... grin

If we're game, you need to send me some sexy pics and watch me jack you off your man... wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx:

Damn bro, that's a bad to lead a peaceful life... You need to get the hate out of your heart and please don't bring that anti-Yoruba crap near me in the real world, I don't do the type of back and forth I do on here out there, I let my hands do the talking... grin

If I may ask, why do you hate Yoruba people?

Ask your people why they hate us. I wasn't always this way. . . . I learned from y'all.

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by ayobase(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

You haters can now have a swimming contest in the Atlantic ocean.

Send the original message to my e-mail!
I take God beg u biko!
Abi u wan make I miss?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
phreakabit:

Ask your people why they hate us. I wasn't always this way. . . . I learned it from y'all.

I've never met any Yoruba person in the real world that hates Igbos... However, I've heard a few Igbos say they don't like Yoruba people... I'm not really bothered about the love/hate relationship between the two groups but you're too young to allow negative energy make you miss out on some of the best things in life...

I never used to like Asians and some white people... But I can proudly tell you that some of the most influential people in who I'm today are freaking Asians and White people... They helped me when no black person was willing to help me... You don't need negative energy, trust me...

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Paris-Love:

Lol, tribalism won't take us nowhere. Does your friend know why you turned him down?

Don't intend telling him any time soon. .
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx:

I've never met any Yoruba person in the real world that hates Igbos... However, I've heard a few Igbos say they don't like Yoruba people... I'm not really bothered about the love/hate relationship between the two groups but you're too young to allow negative energy make you miss out on some of the best things in life...

I never used to like Asians and some white people... But I can proudly tell you that some of the most influential people in who I'm today are freaking Asians and White people... They helped me when no black person was willing to help me... You don't need negative energy, trust me...

Maybe. . .
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
phreakabit:

Maybe. . .

Not maybe, that's life, brother...

Even 2pac the most anti-white and black power crusader rapper ever was able to achieve success because of a white woman... The woman helped his career blossom by getting him into Digital Underground...*Just interchanging ethnic group with race *

Get the hate out of your heart and embrace liberalism... You can critique Yoruba people for their ideology, but being anti-Yoruba is problematic...

2 Likes

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
phreakabit:

I can't really cite naija examples because I don't really know much about naija like that... However, you should be able to understand my point because you're a hip-hop head.. grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by SeunPlus(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe: Conflict settled, so to your tents, O Israel!
Sweerie, without any hard feeling, aren't we suppose to stop replying this thread?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DOnly1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yes, or have U not heard that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx:

I get every girl I want and I've got everything most girls need/want... grin

If we're game, you need to send me some sexy pics and watch me jack you off your man... wink
You sure are funny cheesy.
Thing is, I don't wanna be jacked off him.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: You sure are funny cheesy.
Thing is, I don't wanna be jacked off him.

Hmmm... That's because you haven't met someone better..

Lets just play the game and see if you won't fall in love... wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: phreakabit:

I can't really cite naija examples because I don't really know much about naija like that... However, you should be able to understand my point because you're a hip-hop head.. grin

You sir, are on point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.