Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (8878 Views)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. / WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
phreakabit:

You sir, are on point!

So, are you gonna get the hate out of your heart, sir? grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx:

So, are you gonna get the hate out of your heart, sir? grin

Maybe. . . . undecided . . . grin grin grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Omolola1(f): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

Sweerie, without any hard feeling, aren't we suppose to stop replying this thread?

Oh yes you should! Now, you know your guy e-flirts, what av you done to stop it dear?
you've only aggrevated it

Stop replying as you said to save urself from further heartache.
Hope u r ready to follow his every post sha. Happy following!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

You! Better shut your mouth o!
U dey craze? undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yes, in my case. I came it real
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ Sybellah

Are you the same sweet, lovely, and intelligent chic offline, love? wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer: Yes, in my case. I came it real

You need to be sectioned if you're the same psychotic cu.nt offline... grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmm... That's because you haven't met someone better..

Lets just play the game and see if you won't fall in love... wink
oh well.
We just might see.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by MrsChima(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Jealous, upon say you dey lie? If you be virgin, Obama na Nigerian cheesy

Dont be a virgin hater.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: oh well.
We just might see.

Soon come... wink wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Dont be a virgin hater.
How much does your virginity cost then? cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: @ Sybellah

Hahaha, you are definitely a womaniser in real life.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

You haters can now have a swimming contest in the Atlantic ocean.
Okay desperate housewife! I can see you're Seun+!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
phreakabit:

Hahaha, you are definitely a womaniser in real life.

Nah, I don't really have time for women offline... Got game but women are the last thing on my mind...

It's one chic at a time with me and I'm very loyal - it's loyalty above everything with me...
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: @ Sybellah

aha I am the Mystery you need to solve wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=8pt][/size]
shymexx:

You need to be sectioned if you're the same psychotic cu.nt offline... grin

Am no psychotic cu.nt but a psychotic cu.ntDESTROYER!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Sybellah:

aha I am the Mystery you need to solve wink

Hmmmm... I'm a sleuth and I'll find out soon... wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer: [size=8pt][/size]

I know who's behind this handle, ODB, and ghostfacekillah now smh... grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer: [size=8pt][/size]

OKN2V? undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

Sweerie, without any hard feeling, aren't we suppose to stop replying this thread?
Dearest, i'll advice you not to take anything on Nairaland serious, even if you'll do, it means you should never visit the Politics or Culture section, because if you do, then this r-ship we've started for long time will crash in a jiffy. Nairaland is so deadly if taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
That's why you can't people by their posts...

ODB, Ghosfacekillah,OKN2V, and Cu.nt destroyer are psychotic posters, however, the guy behind the handles is decent under another handle...

You have got to love the internet, trust me... grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

OKN2V? undecided

Yep!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

Yep!

So its you? i thought as much.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

Yep!

Not that handle, that one is also psychotic..

Your real handle is something different, I'll expose you in the politics section lol...
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by SeunPlus(f): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Omolola1:

Oh yes you should! Now, you know your guy e-flirts, what av you done to stop it dear?
you've only aggrevated it

Stop replying as you said to save urself from further heartache.
Hope u r ready to follow his every post sha. Happy following!
Yes, i said i won't post again but must you provoke me to do so? What's your problem? Have you gone nut?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: That's why you can't people by their posts...

ODB, Ghosfacekillah,OKN2V, and Cu.nt destroyer are psychotic posters, however, the guy behind the handles is decent under another handle...

You have got to love the internet, trust me... grin

I got banned from 4chan a place designed for trolls. Trust me am your regular sociopath

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

I got banned from 4chan a place designed for trolls. Trust me am your regular sociopath

He don start with him yeye pics. OkekeN2V Ozugbo. undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

He don start with him yeye pics. OkekeN2V Ozugbo. undecided
slow internet or crappy data plan? undecided[quote author=Goldieluks]
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by slimyem: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
OK2NV is C,unt-Destroyer??
Interesting!!
Dude exhausted all variables and derivatives of OK2NV...thanks to the almighty mods...then ODB...and now this...
Lmao!!
Nairaland is entertainment!!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:
slow internet or crappy data plan? undecided
undecided undecided

OKN2V, OK2NV, OK_N2V, OK-N2V, O.K.N.2.V..Wetin only you, but still MODS no let your numerous id's rest. grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

Nah, not the OKNV series - the other handle that looks creepy but posts like a normal humanoid...

You have been busted - told you not to fvck with me last week... grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided undecided

OKN2V, OK2NV, OK_N2V, OK-N2V, O.K.N.2.V..Wetin only you, but still MODS no let your numerous id's rest. grin

everything was cool until they hired a new janitor here on romance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / Lady Gets Shock Of Her Life After Visiting A Man She Met Online...see Photos / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.