Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (8847 Views)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
My guy, all these alpha male non-sense are pure marketing gimmicks by Pickup artists, who are cashing out on your misery, it will take you nowhere here in the African dating scene talkless of the Nigerian dating scene, you will be stuck in a limbo, listen, most alpha guy nonsense are very popular in English speaking western society with a high rate of toxic feminism agenda. for example being an alpha or acting like one might get you laid in the US but surely won't get you laid in Brazil or even in Nigeria because women might perceive your attitude as being very rude.

I know some African guys in Europe that is excluding the Uk who just have to dress up in the stereotypical ghettoish black American male dress of wearing a baggie jean, a over fit dress with a cap and an ear-rings to match added with a fake American accent and all the girls in the club wants to Bleep them and i also know another set of Africans guys in Europe who just have to be an average salsa and bachata dancer in the club and girls thinks they are superstars.

Sometimes, when i read all these alpha stuff here on Nairaland, it makes me laugh, i have met and dated girls here in Nigeria and all i had to do was to be myself and be a good conversationalist with a wide range of interest, I didn't have to lift thousands of weight nor act like James Bond. My point here is that you should be yourself, it is a fact that there are girls who will want to exploit and manipulate you to do their bidding, my advice is, do not allow anybody to disrespect you, always speak your mind and dont be afraid to offend anybody, also know when to move on and do not be a father Christmas. simple as abc.

You see, the alpha concept is western and do not have anything to do with us. an alpha might be an asshole, who bleeps all the girls in the US or UK but here in Nigeria, The man who provides for his family is the King. A fuckman gets no respect here in Nigeria, he is still seen as a boy with the peter pan syndrome. checkup your famous player who might as well be your friend or family friends, do you think they got pussy by being cocky or an ass hole, hell no, they got pussy by being a sweet talker and someone that has an option.

I know for sure that in most part of Europe, south america, africa and asia, the so-called alpha traits of being an ass-hole will surely get you no pussy, you will, in fact, be looked as a guy trying too hard to be who he is not.

The alpha game might work on some US and UK born returnee girls who have been dumped and used or women who want to move up the ladder afap, those type of girls are bored with niceness and will see your game as a useless. your game for those type of girls are your money and nothing more. so guys know, who you are and where you are and dont go acting like a stupid fool because people know how to smell fake confidence.

A man as a provider is everything in Nigeria, once a man can provide and take care of his girl firend, or wife and children needs his name will change, from her calling your by your first name to sweety, then honey and then daddy, only a true Nigerian provider man can go through these phrase of name calling.

15 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Listen to this loser. Hilarious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ah!!!! No be you dey form alpha male,You have repented cheesycheesy ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Ah!!!! No be you dey form alpha male,You have repented cheesycheesy ,

i never formed alpha for once, i dont even understand the word. It is funny how people go through hypertention to act james bond in the front of women.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i never formed alpha for once, i dont even understand the word. It is funny how people go through hypertention to act james bond in the front of women.
gringringrin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Deicide: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
I agree with the topic but not the content of the post cool
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
Listen to this loser. Hilarious
i guess you were reffering to your father.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Deicide:
I agree with the topic but not the content of the post cool

LOL

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i guess you were reffering to your father.
Our fathers have suffered on NL.
No-one insults you directly anymore

14 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
Our fathers have suffered on NL. No-one insults you directly anymore
i sincerely thought you were insulting him.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Maybe wetdick you need to begin by defining what Alpha means. Then work from there. Then you will see how lost you are.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
i sincerly thought you were talking to him.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

if only our parents knew the things strangers say about them for no reason... Lool.

7 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:
My guy, all these alpha male non-sense are pure marketing gimmicks by Pickup artists, who are cashing out on your misery, it will take you nowhere here in the African dating scene talkless of the Nigerian dating scene, you will be stuck in a limbo, listen, most alpha guy nonsense are very popular in English speaking western society with a high rate of toxic feminism agenda. for example being an alpha or acting like one might get you laid in the US but surely won't get you laid in Brazil or even in Nigeria because women might perceive your attitude as being very rude.

I know some African guys in Europe that is excluding the Uk who just have to dress up in the stereotypical ghettoish black American male dress of wearing a baggie jean, a over fit dress with a cap and an ear-rings to match added with a fake American accent and all the girls in the club wants to Bleep them and i also know another set of Africans guys in Europe who just have to be an average salsa and bachata dancer in the club and girls thinks they are superstars.

Sometimes, when i read all these alpha stuff here on Nairaland, it makes me laugh, i have met and dated girls here in Nigeria and all i had to do was to be myself and be a good conversationalist with a wide range of interest, I didn't have to lift thousands of weight nor act like James Bond. My point here is that you should be yourself, it is a fact that there are girls who will want to exploit and manipulate you to do their bidding, my advice is, do not allow anybody to disrespect you, always speak your mind and dont be afraid to offend anybody, also know when to move on and do not be a father Christmas. simple as abc.

You see, the alpha concept is western and do not have anything to do with us. an alpha might be an asshole, who bleeps all the girls in the US or UK but here in Nigeria, The man who provides for his family is the King. A fuckman gets no respect here in Nigeria, he is still seen as a boy with the peter pan syndrome. checkup your famous player who might as well be your friend or family friends, do you think they got pussy by being cocky or an ass hole, hell no, they got pussy by being a sweet talker and someone that has an option.

I know for sure that in most part of Europe, south america, africa and asia, the so-called alpha traits of being an ass-hole will surely get you no pussy, you will, in fact, be looked as a guy trying too hard to be who he is not.

The alpha game might work on some US and UK born returnee girls who have been dumped and used or women who want to move up the ladder afap, those type of girls are bored with niceness and will see your game as a useless. your game for those type of girls are your money and nothing more. so guys know, who you are and where you are and dont go acting like a stupid fool because people know how to smell fake confidence.

A man as a provider is everything in Nigeria, once a man can provide and take care of his girl firend, or wife and children needs his name will change, from her calling your by your first name to sweety, then honey and then daddy, only a true Nigerian provider man can go through these phrase of name calling.

if you think alpha is all about laying women your brain needs oiling .you dnt even understand what alpha means despite all the years of lectures in nairaland sorry man go and refund your school fees man.

16 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
Maybe wetdick you need to begin by defining what Alpha means. Then work from there. Then you will see how lost you are.

i do not understand your own concept mayb you mean your definition of alpha is to be a white guy with american passport in ukraine or eastern europe and flashing it when never yo wanna have sex like what most of you mentor do.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i do not understand your own concept mayb you mean your definition of alpha is to be a white guy with american passport in ukraine or eastern europe and flashing it when never yo wanna have sex like what most of you mentor do.
I didn't say define MY concept.

I asked you to define YOUR OWN CONCEPT. Is that hard?

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Goterry0123: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't Associate Alpha Male With Sex. It More Than You Think.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Deicide: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
Me self confuse o sad
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
kollinzgee:

if you think alpha is all about laying women your brain needs oiling .you dnt even understand what alpha means despite all the years of lectures in nairaland sorry man go and refund your school fees man.

is that not what you guys and your fellow pick up artist mentor preach about. Women. Stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Uyiii: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Is a dick suppose to wet or hard, or you've got a pussy for a preek you unintelligent fallible pussy.

Your sobriquet says it all, juxtaposing itself as so evident in the gibberish you spewed as your crass concept of defining an alpha male.
Like how'll you settle down in whatever smelling dungeon you presently are and confidently compose nonsense because you feel and think there are unintelligent chaps like you in NL who will jump into agreeing with you without fully comprehending the hogwash you tryna disseminate.

And people like you hardly ever learn even when tutored directly and privately, just like when someone is mad, they'll never agree they're mad.

I'll rest my case here sha, make I nor go bury you finish.
oya prove your stupidity and quote me now lemme remove your head finally like Lord stark.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
I didn't say define MY concept.

I asked you to define YOUR OWN CONCEPT. Is that hard?

i dont have to define anything. Your concept was learnt on the internet and that is the general concept of pick up artist all over the world.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin op but i dont think wearing baggy jeans and oversized t shirts is still in vogue.dat was cool wayback in the early 90s but not now.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Goterry0123: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i dont have to define anything. Your concept was learnt on the internet and that is the general concept of pick up artist all over the world.

Why do you Worry So Much about Pick up Artist. Seems you have been reading so much about them or you probably bought a product you weren't satisfied with.

Try To Read 48 Laws of Power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goterry0123:
Don't Associate Alpha Male With Sex. It More Than You Think.

so what are you preaching about if it is not about how to bleep women and false confidence. You guys are trying hard to be what you are not.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goterry0123:

Why do you Worry So Much about Pick up Artist. Seems you have been reading so much about them or you probably bought a product you weren't satisfied with.

Try To Read 48 Laws of Power.

i have read this book nothing new. Being a leader is different from the alpha concept of animals which are now used for humans. Human society is complex

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Goterry0123: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

so what are you preaching about if it is not about how to bleep women and false confidence. You guys are trying hard to be what you are not.

You are a very funny Dude, but lemme take my time to explain few things to you if you are really serious to work on your mindset or you created the topic just for fun.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
lefulefu:
grin op but i dont think wearing baggy jeans and oversized t shirts is still in vogue.dat was cool wayback in the early 90s but not now.

you never see anything. I have seen african guys dat do that and shag with it in european club. Many of them are rap artist wannabe
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goterry0123:

You are a very funny Dude, but lemme take my time to explain few things to you if you are really serious to work on your mindset or you created the topic just for fun.

what do you want to tell me dat is original
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Tony142: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Alpha male rocks , what most alpha male lack is sense of humour, if u can miss your arrogance with humour women go kill to have u

Just add humour to it, be funny day all
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

is that not what you guys and your fellow pick up artist mentor preach about. Women. Stop pretending.
you see how lost you are!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
I like you
ubunja:
if only our parents knew the things strangers say about them for no reason... Lool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) / Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? / What Do Your Parents Call Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.