Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (44351 Views)

Here Are Photos Of Corpers Being Punished In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by MMM2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
4 what

Dose coppers re fools angry

Re dey in secondary school undecided
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Gee001: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Y did she remove her wedding ring in d first place? Wot was she thinking? And evn if say she remove am 4 flexing sake, wot happened 2 her waist bag? Abi she no knw say wedding ring na d smallest handcuff ever made? Mtcheeww...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by eyitayo007(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Na normal thing for camp joor , mcthew
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Ebyden: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
i no say see any big deal on the pics.it happen during my own tym.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by elume2020(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
I camped at issele uku, in delta state as well, dis is just a normal thing, u could be asked to wear all ur kit with jungle boot and tenni shoe, sit in d sun. The heat will frustrate u. Our camp commandant only addresses us very early in the morning or late at night when you can't see him. Capt. A. N. Abubarka and RSM Bello was in charge. I bought enough job, slept on the parade ground. But at the end I missed dat camp, lady D, atarma n peperina tins was just annoying sha. Enjoy d fun of camp. Go into d bamboo forest to see enough smooching. Don't be surprised if married ladies are caught in d act cos our time was terrible. d weather could get cold and hazy as well. Best of fun out there. Watch out for carnival night. Delta state rocks jor

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by SimplySEA(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dem no de mend d girl....? She carelessly misplaced her ring, them come de punish my guys...! Mending live!
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
Na wa o.
Why de humanize people like this because of someone's mistake or more like stupidity?
Why did she misplace the ring? Or was it collected from her at gun point?
The said girl is to be blamed joor, rubbish.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by prettyboi1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
younglad007: It just does'nt make any sense, most of this corpers will be age mates or even older than those soldiers.
Besides most of those soldiers are not even educated.
Jeez! Nigerians like you still exist? Those soldiers are uneducated? How then do they get promoted? Isn't soldiering a "Professional" job? By the way, soldiers are trained to be authoritative & being in charge so age means nothing to a soldier. That's why an older colonel would still run or "double up" if a younger general asks him to.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by doopsy(f): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
cryThis one na small tin,na to roll for mud,lie down flat in the sun.I remember doin press ups with a jus a towel on at 1 am, black gold camp I hail una o
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
kinggenesis: wahala dey ooo....... I can't just picture my self kneel down just because of one silly fellow.
u de rake, pray not to offend or get into trouble with a soldier. They will break all the bones in your body before you call the general or politician when de give you heart.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by olumaxi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Naxo e deh alwaz b wen u r not in abuja or lagos camps
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by adicious(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
k2039: If I hear say I kneel down
I was ther few months back, it's just part of the fun in camp... when u leave camp u will remember all these and laugh. Enjoy it Joor!
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by dljbd1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dnt worry...it wil soon b over
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
All of you double up jare....Naughty corpers. Awon otondo...lwkmd. During my own camp I was a crook. I no dey go parade....My own 3 weeks na for maami market with a bottle of gulder....Na everytime I dey lie say I sick just to escape soldier.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Mariojane(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
Huhhhhhhhhh. In edo state camp we re enjoying ourselves and our soldiers re very nice and friendly.they neva force us to do whateva we dont want to do and if anyone loses anytin it doesn't concern us. What gives u d impression dat d lady did not purposely lose her wedding ring so that she can have free access to guys.in edo state here,all married women and pregnant women re sent home by force.so we only have single corpers in d camp
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by cute9ja: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
this is not a big deal at all. infact there is absolutely nothing wrong in this picture. i am a batch B corp member in oyo state, and when i got into camp in July, the first day we were told that our hands, legs, bodies will be their's in the 3 weeks period of orientation.

it's a military setting in NYSC camp, and graduates are drilled according to this, so why can't they be punished?

I have seen worse punishments!!!!

it's just for 3 weeks so no big deal, and besides the military guys always reduce their gra-gra and get friendly towards the end of camp, like in the final week, so pls get over it.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
Exponental: Soldiers only drill, they dont hit. Drilling is done to curtail disorderliness n it is d only form of punishment.
nope, they use koboko when corps members are disorderly when 1st allowee is being paid.
doopsy: :'I remember doin press ups with a jus a towel on at 1 am, black gold camp I hail una o
That's bad, I guess the soldier was interested in something else. undecided
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
This man-O-war guy is still in Delta state camp?This guy nearly punished me to death 2010 because of a girl,thank God some guys later dealt with him on our camp fire night.You guys should summon courage and beat him up,he is not strong one bit lol.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
+10,000,000 ur head dey there.

pretty_boi:
Jeez! Nigerians like you still exist? Those soldiers are uneducated? How then do they get promoted? Isn't soldiering a "Professional" job? By the way, soldiers are trained to be authoritative & being in charge so age means nothing to a soldier. That's why an older colonel would still run or "double up" if a younger general asks him to.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by doopsy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Its all part of the fun,I remember my time we were always making noise,one time it rained ,we were asked to sit in the mud with our white shorts,oh boy it wasn't funny Oo,come and see map on every bodys backside. grin
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by odumdesmond: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
. u never jam be that, if u jam sojas u go bow. I remember my camp then, after light out, the camp commandant himself was patrolling the hostels at night and heard some drunken guys making noise inside the hostel, we were about 250 in the dormitory and commandant came in and asked the noise makers to be quiet, it was dark. These guys screamed at and insulted the commandant unknowingly. Jezzzzzzz!!! Wat we saw in the next few hours is better said than imagined. The commandant gently went outside and summoned the entire security personnel in camp, more than 20 junior soldiers under his command, policemen, civil defence, man O' war etc, more than 40 of them swooped on our hostel, we served different painful punishment that same night from say after 10 til to 1am. Guys were weeping like babies, I can't forget that day soon. More than 250 guys served the punished caused by say 5 guys ,most of us were woken up just to serve the punishment we knew nothing about, that alone made me so heart broken. The main culprit was taken away for special punishment by soldiers assigned specifically by the commandant. He got there and formed fainting, lol, he was not punished! Lol
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by jamace(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
What the hue and cry about this? This is no big deal. It is part of the discipline.

When kidnappers arrest you refuse to kneel down and tell them you are a graduate.They will under-graduate you. grin grin Na joke o.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by dabrake(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
if i hear say you no go down on your knees?
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by dabrake(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
if i hear say you no go down on your knees, . . .
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by kelvino25(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
. Easier said than done.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by seunajia: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
BarryX: That is not a new thing..yours is lenient enough!! I remembered my days in Umudi camp in IMO state, our camp commandant would personally tear off your shorts with a scissors if it is an inch longer than the knee coupled with early morning drool of water if you are found sleeping after the trumpet (forgot the name it was called), there was even an instant where a pre-suppose "ajebo" was publicly disgraced and humiliated for not "doubling". You'll definitely look back and enjoy the frills, drills and thrills, so savour the moment,

It's a wind instrument called The Bugle.
Umudi Nkwere, I'll never forget!
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by olaolaking: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
la furia: is just for 3 weeks, kini big deal. u will laugh about it after camp.
YEs Jare. It is all fun after
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
Such is life dear. I wil neva 4gt d 1st day i got my uniform on camp durng d swearing in the soldier askd me and my rum mate 2 start runng 2 d parade ground as we were runng, one of d soldier cald me bck and said c'nt u greet and i told him gud aftanun and b4 i knew it he askd me 2 do frog jump and he said dat he wil deal wit me. D rest pleaded on my bhalf and even told him that he shuld rlease me since i'm a lady. D stupid soldier refusd. Bt thank God i'm thru. angry
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Pakavy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
lekzwyc: Here in Delta state, we have been subjected to undeserve punishment from these so called soldiers. A girl lost her wedding ring in her hostel, she reported to OBS (orientation broadcasting service) before we knew it everybody were asked to kneel down under the sun like nursery school student. We call it "buying job". Every little offence here na frog jump we go dey do...ehhh!!! double! double!...I tire ooo
u r even lucky u is not d 63NA,u 4 don soft lyk moimoi cos d bulk of dem r standard 7 leavers and hav this inferiority complex 2wards graduates dat manifest itself in d form of "na kurata dem b" ..endure am sha,it myt com handy afta ur primary assignment
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Uzzie: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
pretty_boi: Ha ha, these things are new to you guys? Lol. People who went to military-run secondary schools sure wouldn't complain cos everything's not new to them.
sorry sir, r u Navy boy??
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by kambah(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
nothing bad when those army guys asked u to do some funy excercise, i even enjoyd it coz it make camp lively though it shouldnt exceed ur capabiliy. During my time at Iyana Ipaja lagos our platoon instructor istructed us to sit inside a wet ground and we refused bboz we wore our whiter whch can get stain and nothing happened calling us 'stubborn platoon'. Meanwhile, all d certificated had bn printed and duly signed after documentation.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
corper we o...are we good to go?[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.