Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Super Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Tuesday (9070 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
Must i be a US citizen or permanent resident in the USA to make comtributions to the campaign.??

Anyone know??
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2008
away4real:

Must i be a US citizen or permanent resident in the USA to make comtributions to the campaign.??

Anyone know??

why would u want to make contributions to the campaign? grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2008
*snip*
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ 4Him, i really don't know why that happens to give u headache, don't drink panadol for another persons headache.

If you don't have the answer then keep mute.  lipsrsealed

4Him:

why would u want to make contributions to the campaign? grin

Why would people not learn to shut up.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ away4real, thank you sir. Your advice is duly taken. cool
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2008
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2008
okay @ 4Him u were being sarcastic, me too i smile grin, no fight.

I only wanted to give like $150-200 nothing major, i was reading that it is such contributions that fund the campaign so i wanted to be part of it. I never gave Obama a chance, i believe he has the mojority vote but again ironically doubt the establishment would let him be. The close close elections tell us an invisible hand is at play. Obama has the majority and the young but all these 45 yr old women upwards wont let the future be.

Even the college graduates are for Obama, it is the suffer suffer that are supporting hillary and unfortunately they are quite a number.
Re: Super Tuesday by JeSoul(f): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
with Romney gone, McCain is now 100% certain to be the Rep nominee. . .

Democrats, you can start celebrating cos you've already won the november presidential election. It'll be a boring race cos we already know either Hillary or Obama will be president.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2008
JeSoul:

with Romney gone, McCain is now 100% certain to be the Rep nominee. . .

Democrats, you can start celebrating because you've already won the november presidential election. It'll be a boring race because we already know either Hillary or Obama will be president.

H-a-l-e-l-l-u-j-a-h!!!!!!!!!!!

A-m-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!! cheesy

What do those sorry arses Republican have to discuss besides abortion and gay rights anyway? Stupid people!

That old fart MCcain--or whatever he is called with his thinning blond hair should check himself into the nearest nursing home please!  He can receive medicare for life. kiss
Re: Super Tuesday by SweetT1: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2008
Listen to this, and you can write it down, take a picture of it or whatever Obama will be our 44th president . God i love this country !!
Re: Super Tuesday by JeSoul(f): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2008
almondjoy:

H-a-l-e-l-l-u-j-a-h!!!!!!!!!!!

A-m-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!! cheesy

What do those sorry arses Republican have to discuss besides abortion and gay rights anyway? Stupid people!

That old fart MCcain--or whatever he is called with his thinning blond hair should check himself into the nearest nursing home please! He can receive medicare for life. kiss

ROTFL!!! McCain old sha, na true you talk.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 1:03am On Feb 08, 2008
JeSoul:

ROTFL!!! McCain old sha, na true you talk.

I wonder--we should have had Dick Chenney then. Haba! cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by mystikal(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2008
with the Republicans already having a picture of who their candidate is, It will be more of a disadvantage to the Democrats if they're still undecided by March/April, that will mean still spending more on primaries campaign when a lot of this money could be used during the main election Campaign.
The republicans would have already started works on the general elections by then? whaddyall think?
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 3:15am On Feb 08, 2008
mystikal:

with the Republicans already having a picture of who their candidate is, It will be more of a disadvantage to the Democrats if they're still undecided by March/April, that will mean still spending more on primaries campaign when a lot of this money could be used during the main election Campaign.
The republicans would have already started works on the general elections by then? whaddyall think?

That is the whole point.Romney's withdrawal allows the GOP to reserve resources for the main battle.

almondjoy:

Over the past 40 years,the Republicans have been running the White House in 28 of those years.If they didn't know what they were doing,the country would have gone down the pits wouldn't it?
Re: Super Tuesday by doyin13(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2008
4 Play:

Over the past 40 years,the Republicans have been running the White House in 28 of those years.If they didn't know what they were doing,the country would have gone down the pits wouldn't it?

almondjoy:

Hehehehe. . . .Almondjoy I have got your back-------------Literally cheesy cheesy

Almondjoy For President grin grin I can think of worse places for a tryst than the Oval Office wink cheesyword to Clinton
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
4 Play:

That is the whole point.Romney's withdrawal allows the GOP to reserve resources for the main battle.

Say what? shocked

You better thank your stars like I thank mine that the US runs on a truly bipartisan government.  And who ever told you that "the Republicans" have been running the white house? cheesy

If the Republicans have been running the white house all we would have had are KKK dragons and anti-abortion religious bigots shooting down every citizen in America in the name of "family values".  Gosh I detest those people. If they are not hounding abortion clinics to kill doctors, they are pursuing gay people allover America to find out what kind of sex they are having inside their houses.  Nothing serious to discuss at all.  Meanwhile, immigration, health care and social security issues are being tossed around like ping pong balls.  Most of their stupid proposals have ended in filibusters in both houses. Sitting on their fat behinds and wasting tax payers money yea after year.  Thanks to the ratio of Democrats to Republicans in the lower and upper houses.

We would have sent you Brits to Iran and Kenya for active duty.  Thank the Democrats I say! kiss

doyin13:

Hehehehe. . . .Almondjoy [b]I have got your back-------------Lite[/b]rally cheesy cheesy

Almondjoy For President grin grin I can think of worse places for a tryst than the Oval Office wink cheesyword to Clinton

Thank you baby---my leg no strong reach like that.  Let's not get too carried away eh? cheesy  These Nigerian haters will assassinate me in a second! grin  Those ones that can never smell progress will the first to go and publish my wild escapades on You-Tube from Nairaland sef to say what an unfit irrational individual I am. grin  I beg hide me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! grin

Na only the back?  The front nko? tongue  Please never neglect the front--it needs help the most!!! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
@almondjoy

What would explain the Republicans victory in 5 out of the last 8 presidential elections,if they didn't have a clue what they were doing?So it is a result of bi-partisanship. . .  .isn't that tosh?

There is only one member of Congress who belonged to the KKK.Do you know what party he(Robert Byrd) belongs to?

Remind me again which party voted against the prohibition of slavery or which party's congressmen  voted in higher proportions against the Civil Rights Act.

If the only GOP policies you are aware of are "family values" issues,that tells us more about you than the GOP.
Re: Super Tuesday by doyin13(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2008
The two party system in the US is by and large entrenched
but anywhere else the Republican party would have been split
with the fiscal and social conservatives going his or her own way.

As per the election, what is most annoying are the Republican party
candidates falling over each other to gain Reagan's endorsement
from the grave.

Reagan was before my time but in my opinion his reputation is undeserved
judging from his deeds.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
Anywhere else? In Britain,fiscal and social conservatives are natural bedfellows in the Tory Party.Same goes for Christian Democrats(Germany),Likud(Israel),Liberal Party(Australia)

It is natural that in such a big country,you have ideological coalitions in a party.This is not restricted to the GOP.There are Southern Democrats who are more socially conservative than many North East and West Coast Republicans.The most socially conservative people in America are ardent Democrats-Blacks.

No group of people are more likely to attend church and express religiosity than black Americans.The most blatant cases of homophobia are not be found in the Bible-belt but within African-American communities.
Re: Super Tuesday by doyin13(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
I will have to disagree with you about the Tories.

Can you name one Tory who is not fiscally conservative?

I guess its a matter of emphasis. And there has been a split from the Tories anyway.

Look at UKIP and the BNP. tongue

And pertaining to the conservatism of Southern Blacks----------I do get your drift.
But at the same time you will not see many blacks spearheading anti abortion
or marriage legislative protests. It does not occupy high priority on their list of concerns.
Racial or quasi racial issues take that pride of place with blacks. Obama despite his prochoice
leanings kicked ass in the Deep South after all.

But the Republican party is fissured into two camps who live or die by social and conservative issues.
Their political decision making is coloured by their attitude either towards abortion or government spending.
And recently the latter has grown increasingly liberal while the social conservatives have grown more insular.

A split will as they say in financial circles release value, for the voters in this case.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
You mean a Tory who is fiscally conservative? The Tory party is a combination of fiscal and social conservatives.

UKIP is a fringe party that only is significant in respect of European elections.BNP is an overhyped non-entity.There are rightist parties in the US-e.g Reform Party-that command far greater followership than the BNP.

The 3 main parties in England are the Lib Dems,Labor and the Tories.Sure there are a lot of fringe parties in the UK but same applies to the US.The Tories still remain the natural ideological home for any conservative-fiscal or social.
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2008
Obama vs. Clinton Resumes With Louisiana, Washington, & Nebraska Voting Today

With Super Tuesday now history, the bitter battle between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton resumes today with caucuses in Nebraska and Washington, as well as a primary in Louisiana. Maine will also hold its caucus on Sunday. These are the first states to vote since 22 voted on Tuesday and more or less left Obama and Clinton in a delegate tie.Looking ahead to this weekend's states, Louisiana is the only primary and strongly favors Obama. The state has a large African American population which Obama has been grabbing nearly 80% of so far. No public polling is available of the state but it would be viewed as a major upset if Clinton wins. 56 delegates are up for grabs and Obama should be able to get more than half of those.Nebraska is another state that Obama should do well in. It's a red state caucus and Obama has done extremely well in red state caucus thus far and he crushed Clinton in neighboring Kansas. He has shown that his organization is much stronger than Clinton in most of these smaller states that she seems to have ignored in some part (other than Nevada since that was an early state). 24 delegates will be up for grabs here and no public polling is available.Washington should also be a good state for Obama, but may not be as strong as some seem to think. Washington has a huge Asian American population and Obama has gotten crushed by Clinton among Asians. Obama did draw 20,000+ in Seattle yesterday, but again, the key will be whether he is able to get his supporters out to caucus. He has shown he can do so in past states, but Washington seems a bit difficult in many ways. Washington is the big prize of the weekend with 78 delegates. A poll released on Monday had Obama up 53% to 40%, but we've all learned this year now to put much faith in polls. Maine on Sunday favors Clinton despite being a caucus. Maine is in the Northeast which has proven to be Clinton country. The demographics here, mostly white, not many college students, lot of older people, seem to favor Clinton. 24 delegates will be decided and the state has no polling available.One thing Obama really needs to focus on is the expectations game. The media continues to act as if Obama should win every state in February, otherwise it will be a disappointment. Expectations for him are becoming very high and he needs to have his people out in the media downplaying expectations just like the Clinton camp does (the Clintons acted as if wins in two states where they had double digit leads, New Jersey and Massachusetts, were upsets and the media actually bought it).
And while he may not win every state, Obama does need to do well in the states this weekend and the rest of the month to build up to the Texas and Ohio primaries on March 4th where Clinton seems to be a big favorite. I'll check in with results and thoughts tonight after the states are decided.

Source: http://www.411mania.com/politics/columns/68761/Obama-vs.-Clinton-Resumes-With-Louisiana,-Washington,-&-Nebraska-Voting-Today.htm
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2008
4 Play:

@almondjoy

What would explain the Republicans victory in 5 out of the last 8 presidential elections,if they didn't have a clue what they were doing?So it is a result of bi-partisanship. . .  .isn't that tosh?

There is only one member of Congress who belonged to the KKK.Do you know what party he(Robert Byrd) belongs to?

Remind me again which party voted against the prohibition of slavery or which party's congressmen  voted in higher proportions against the Civil Rights Act.

If the only GOP policies you are aware of are "family values" issues,that tells us more about you than the GOP.

Yeah they may have won the elections according to your stats which is absolutely correct but they do not "run" the country alone!  Yes you are right in all that you said, but I repeat for the umpteenth time.  Democrats are not going to rule America alone just like Rebublicans never ruled America alone.  All we are going for is to make history to say we have a "democratic" president.  Both seldom use veto power if I may add.  I don't think we could have any president hold America to ransom because there are always checks and balances.  That is my point.

The rest is for "Paper".

We just would appreciate a change from the Republicans and see if things might just change for the better especially spending on "defence" with almost 80 thousand US. troops lazing around the world. When our health care, educational, real estate, social security and economy as a whole suffer under excessive meaningless expenditure.
Re: Super Tuesday by somze(f): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2008
Accurate Results from Super 5
Alabama - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (56%) adds 20 delegates.Clinton (42%) adds 21 delegates.
*All delegates not yet allocated.

Alaska - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (74%) adds 9 delegates.Clinton (25%) adds 4 delegates.

Arizona - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (51%) adds 30 delegates.Obama (42%) adds 25 delegates.

Arkansas - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (69%) adds 34 delegates.Obama (27%) adds 7 delegates.

California - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (52%) adds 195 delegates.Obama (42%) adds 152 delegates.
*Delegates not yet allocated.

Colorado - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (67%) adds 13 delegates.Clinton (32%) adds 9 delegates.

Connecticut - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (51%) adds 26 delegates.Clinton (47%) adds 22 delegates.

Delaware - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (53%) adds 9 delegates.Clinton (42%) adds 6 delegates.

Georgia - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (66%) adds 35 delegates.Clinton (31%) adds 19 delegates.

Idaho - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (80%) adds 15 delegates.Clinton (17%) adds 3 delegates.
*Delegates not yet allocated.

Illinois - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (64%) adds 83 delegates.Clinton (33%) adds 42 delegates.

Kansas - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (74%) adds 23 delegates.Clinton (26%) adds 9 delegates.

Massachusetts - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (56%) adds 55 delegates.Obama (41%) adds 38 delegates.

Minnesota - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (67%) adds 48 delegates.Clinton (32%) adds 24 delegates.

Missouri - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (49%) adds 36 delegates.Clinton (48%) adds 36 delegates.

New Jersey - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (54%) adds 59 delegates.Obama (44%) adds 48 delegates.

New Mexico - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton adds 13 delegates.Obama adds 12 delegates.
*All delegates not yet allocated. Full electoral results not yet available.

New York - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (57%) adds 138 delegates.Obama (40%) adds 93 delegates.

North Dakota - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (61%) adds 8 delegates.Clinton (37%) adds 5 delegates.

Oklahoma - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (55%) adds 24 delegates.Obama (31%) adds 14 delegates.

Tennesee - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Clinton (54%) adds 35 delegates.Obama (41%) adds 23 delegates.

Utah - Feb. 5, 2008
Results:
Obama (57%) adds 14 delegates.Clinton (39%) adds 9 delegates.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 2:55am On Feb 10, 2008
Obama has been declared winner of the Nebraska and Washington state caucuses!
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 3:49am On Feb 10, 2008
Obama pummels Clinton in White House duel

February 10, 2008 - 12:22PM

Barack Obama pummeled Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the latest round of their battle for the White House nomination on Saturday, earning momentum and valuable delegates with big wins in Washington and Nebraska caucuses.Obama registered comfortable victories in both states, outscoring Clinton by margins of roughly 2 to 1, according to media projections.His triumphs will boost the Illinois senator's campaign to be the country's first black president, after a fierce Super Tuesday duel that saw the two share the honors.It was not immediately clear how many delegates Obama picked up from his victories on Saturday, with the two locked in a tussle for the 2,025 delegates need to win the party's nomination for November's presidential elections.
Pete Crane, a caucus-goer for more than 30 years, said the turnout at a caucus in Bremerton, Washington, was "by far" the biggest crowd he had seen.

"It was an incredible crowd, probably three times what it was four years ago," Crane told AFP. The precinct went 32 to 12 Obama.Results from the Republican Party's Kansas caucuses on Saturday boosted the flagging campaign of Mike Huckabee, who won the state with some 60 percent of the vote to 24 percent for John McCain.
The Vietnam war hero, McCain, 71, is virtually assured of the party's nomination for the November elections, but Huckabee, an ordained Baptist preacher, has been doing well in conservative, rural states."I majored in miracles, and I still believe in them," he told supporters Saturday, warning McCain "the game is on."
In a sign that McCain is still viewed with suspicion by many Republicans, a straw poll taken at a conference of conservative activists handed a slim victory to former rival Mitt Romney who dropped out of the race on Thursday.With the results from Saturday's vote in Louisiana still to come, Clinton and Obama were already eyeing new battlegrounds. Maine, the country's northeastern-most state, votes on Sunday to decide 34 delegates.Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, all hold primaries on Tuesday where another 200 delegates are at stake. But the next big date will be March 4 when the two will be hoping to mine a rich seam of delegates in Texas and Ohio.Clinton, 60, and Obama, 46, were both addressing a key Democratic dinner in Richmond, Virginia late Saturday, the first time they were sharing a platform since Super Tuesday.A tally by independent pollsters RealClearPolitics on Saturday put Clinton, bidding to the country's first woman president, marginally ahead in the delegate count, with 1,076 to Obama's 1,015.A national Newsweek poll out Friday had Obama surpassing Clinton's once-overwhelming lead for the first time.It gave Obama 42 percent support compared to 41 percent for Clinton. Nevertheless, in the survey of 1,394 registered voters, a large 17 percent remained undecided, underscoring the need for both candidates to continue fighting for support, voter by voter.In Washington, Obama's soaring message of change had registered with voters at caucuses across the northwestern state."I'm a big fan of Senator Clinton and I thought long and hard about my decision, but ultimately I think Senator Obama is going to unify and govern in a way that will be very positive for the nation," said caucus-goer Paul Steven-Miller, a former White House policy adviser to ex-president Bill Clinton.Obama meanwhile stood favored to outperform Clinton in Virginia and Maryland, in part due to the high number of African-American voters.
Virginia Governor Tim Kaine said he endorsed Obama because "he is a unifier in times of bitter division. He is an agent of change at a time when our nation needs change."

Source: http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/obama-pummels-clinton-in-white-house-duel/20080210-1raw.html
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 3:50am On Feb 10, 2008
The result for Louisiana are comming soon. grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 10, 2008
Obama my man grin
He has clearly shown that a man can have "beauty" and brains
Re: Super Tuesday by TheSly: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2008
woww!! im enthused!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yay!!!
Re: Super Tuesday by TheSly: 4:24am On Feb 10, 2008
Breaking News:Barack Obama has won the Democratic primary in Louisiana. (AP)

WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama swept the Louisiana primary and caucuses in Nebraska and Washington state Saturday night, slicing into Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's slender delegate lead in their historic race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The Illinois senator also won caucuses in the Virgin Island, completing his best night of the campaign.

His winning margins were substantial, ranging from roughly two-thirds of the vote in Washington state and Nebraska to nearly 90 percent in the Virgin Islands. With returns counted from more than one-third of the Louisiana precincts, he was gaining 53 percent of the vote, to 39 percent for the former first lady.

As in his earlier Southern triumphs in Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina, Obama, a black man, rode a wave of African-American support to victory in Louisiana.

Clinton made no mention of the night's contests as she appeared at a Democratic Party dinner in Virginia, site of one of three primaries this Tuesday.

Instead, she criticized Arizona Sen. John McCain, the Republican nominee in all but name. "We have tried it President Bush's way," she said, "and now the Republicans have chosen more of the same."

She left quickly after her speech, departing before Obama's scheduled arrival. But his supporters made their presence known, as chants of "Obama" floated up from the audience as she made her way offstage.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080210/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy Up Obama!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Breaking News:Barack Obama has won the Democratic primary in Louisiana. (AP)

She left quickly after her speech, departing before Obama's scheduled arrival. But his supporters made their presence known, as chants of "Obama" floated up from the audience as she made her way offstage.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080210/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy Up Obama!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
My greatest joy in this whole thing is that Obama has proven himself a force to be reckoned with.
I can imagine the Clintons now see apparitions of obama while awake and visions of Obama in their sleep grin
Even if Obama loses eventually,they have been taught an all important lesson.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2008
Good!  But one thing is for sure!  That Michelle Obama woman need to be taught the "presidential first lady" wave.  That her wild way of waving her hands like she is about to engage in some kind of physical combat has to go.

Next, something has to be done about her nose and teeth!  She needs to knock off like 6-8 of her over-populated mouth to acheive a decent smile. A Rottweiler-look-alike-Condeleeza Rice's look in no longer in vogue!

Gosh!

It would really be disgusting if all this fuss about Obama plays out to be the ultimate ploy to hand this presidency to that geri-kid Mccain of a fellow.  Infact, the future looks bleak.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  I never trust these flip-flopping Americans!  They can change their minds at the very last minute even after the fat lady has sung!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim: I’m Bigger Than Richard Branson / The Controversy Over Lagos. . . .na Who Own The Land ? / For Southerners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.