Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Super Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Tuesday (9067 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hillary still emerge from the “Tsunami Obama” voting with the overall lead in delegates, but she is unlikely to be able to come close to clinching the nomination.Barack Obama is closing the gap very quickly,and the longer the race goes on, the better the chances that Barack Obama will ultimately prevail, as more elected Democratic officials and candidates come to view him as the better bet to defeat McCain in November.
Re: Super Tuesday by JeSoul(f): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2008

Hillary still emerge from the “Tsunami Obama” voting with the overall lead in delegates, but she is unlikely to be able to come close to clinching the nomination.Barack Obama is closing the gap very quickly,and the longer the race goes on, the better the chances that Barack Obama will ultimately prevail, as more elected Democratic officials and candidates come to view him as the better bet to defeat McCain in November.

lol. . . I think Hillary or Obama can and will beat McCain! cool . and if they join forces, it will be a landslide victory.
Re: Super Tuesday by bibiking1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
JeSoul:

lol. . . I think Hillary or Obama can and will beat McCain! cool . and if they join forces, it will be a landslide victory.

Well lets see about that!

UP REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!!!!
DOWN TO ALL TERRORISTS AND THEIR "FRIENDLY" SUPPORTERS
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
am i the only one who's of the opinion that hilary clinton is on the money for the white house, and Obama's just ridin on the back of some media frenzy that wud peter out real soon. "oh he's going in with some momentum"; "this is brewing up to be the most closely contested elections in US history " nonsense!!!!, the media thrive on such hogwash, and what a dour election this could potentially end up being especially if a clear front runner emerges form the dems. i bet they don't want to c that happen just yet!

and by the way, McCain Who?
that old stud who cudn't even seal it against Bush just goes to tell u how badly represented the gop is.
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
Obama won more delegate

Feb 6, 2008

In a surprise twist after a chaotic Super Tuesday, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) passed Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) in network tallies of the number of delegates the candidates racked up last night.
The Obama camp now projects topping Clinton by 13 delegates, 847 to 834.
NBC News, which is projecting delegates based on the Democratic Party's complex formula, figures Obama will wind up with 840 to 849 delegates, versus 829 to 838 for Clinton.

With the delegate count still under way, NBC News said Obama appears to have won around 840 delegates in yesterday’s contests, while Clinton earned about 830.

Clinton was portrayed in many news accounts as the night’s big winner, but Obama’s campaign says he wound up with a higher total where it really counts the delegates who will choose the party’s nominee at this summer’s Democratic convention. With the delegate count still under way, NBC News said Obama appears to have won around 840 delegates in yesterday’s contests, while Clinton earned about[b] 830[/b] — “give or take a few,” Tim Russert, the network’s Washington bureau chief, said on the “Today” show. The running totals for the two, which includes previous contests and the party officials known as “superdelegates,” are only about 70 delegates apart, Russert said. The bottom line is that the two are virtually tied.Obama won 13 states, some of them smaller, and Clinton won eight. On Wednesday morning, the battle was on to shape public perceptions about Tuesday. The Clinton campaign said it was crunching its delegate numbers but was not sure it was correct that Obama got more. The Obama campaign sent an e-mailed statement titled: “Obama wins Super Tuesday by winning more states and more delegates.” Campaign Manager David Plouffe said: “By winning a majority of delegates and a majority of the states, Barack Obama won an important Super Tuesday victory over Sen. Clinton in the closest thing we have to a national primary.” “From Colorado and Utah in the West to Georgia and Alabama in the South to Sen. Clinton’s backyard in Connecticut, Obama showed that he can win the support of Americans of every race, gender and political party in every region of the country,” Plouffe said. “That’s why he’s on track to win Democratic nomination, and that’s why he’s the best candidate to defeat John McCain in November.” The Obama campaign attached an Excel spreadsheet containing “state-by-state estimates of the pledged delegates we won last night, which total 845 for Obama and 836 for Clinton,bringing the to-date total of delegates to 908 for Obama, 884 for Clinton.”

Source: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8358.html
Re: Super Tuesday by bibiking1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2008
C_JAY:

am i the only one who's of the opinion that hilary clinton is on the money for the white house, and Obama's just ridin on the back of some media frenzy that would peter out real soon. "oh he's going in with some momentum"; "this is brewing up to be the most closely contested elections in US history " nonsense!!!!, the media thrive on such hogwash, and what a dour election this could potentially end up being especially if a clear front runner emerges form the dems. i bet they don't want to c that happen just yet!

and by the way, McCain Who?
that old stud who cudn't even seal it against Bush just goes to tell u how badly represented the gop is.

Very well lets see how you chew on that humble pie when the elections are over!

Republicans rule!!!!!!!!!
Re: Super Tuesday by JeSoul(f): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
bibiking1:

Very well lets see how you chew on that humble pie when the elections are over!

Republicans rule!!!!!!!!!

lol did you mean to write Republicans suck? grin
The Red party is really under and poorly represented if McCain is all they have to offer. Now it's not like the Democrats are a shining beacon of light either, not by a long stretch. But still if McCain is their main man, they'll be crying about another defeat in Nov.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2008
JeSoul:

lol did you mean to write Republicans suck? grin
The Red party is really under and poorly represented if McCain is all they have to offer. Now it's not like the Democrats are a shining beacon of light either, not by a long stretch. But still if McCain is their main man, they'll be crying about another defeat in Nov.

I would have prefered Rudy Guiliani but he was "swiftboated" at the beginning of the campaign.Plus,his campaign strategy was nothing short of absurd.However,any of the 2 leading GOP cnadidates is better than anything the Democrats have to offer.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2008
4 Play:

I would have prefered Rudy Guiliani but he was "swiftboated" at the beginning of the campaign.Plus,his campaign strategy was nothing short of absurd.However,any of the 2 leading GOP cnadidates is better than anything the Democrats have to offer.

Prior to the Florida GOP elections . . . one MSNBC political correspondent cheekily said . . . Rudy giuliani would either produce a moment of political genius shld he win in Florida but shld he lose he'd be writing a textbook on how not to run a campaign.

the republicans are already crying . . . ask Rush Limbaugh. cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
Rush is a 'nutter'.McCain might not be the ideal candidate but he is far more conservative than Obama or Hillary.

If McCain appoints conservative judges and vetoes any tax increase,he has done what all conservatives want.McCain is probably more conservative than Rudy so I don't know what Rush is going on about.

PS:It seems Hillary is running into financial difficulties:http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0208/Clinton_loaned_her_campaign_5_million.html
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2008
the most important candidate of a McCain presidency is his running mate. I dont think many are optimistic that he will last another 4-8yrs in office. tongue
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
I don't think many are optimistic that he will last another 4-8yrs in office.
I dont even think he will be alive in November to reach the white house but he might reach the cimetery before. grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
Horus:

I don't even think he will be alive in November to reach the white house but he might reach the cimetery before. grin

McCain is only a year younger than Reagan was before he became President.He turned out to be one of the best US presidents of the 20th century.

It is not the age of the man that matters but the age of his ideas. . . . . I think that is one of Bill's quotes grin
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2008
4 Play:

McCain is only a year younger than Reagan was before he became President.He turned out to be one of the best US presidents of the 20th century.

It is not the age of the man that matters but the age of his ideas. . . . . I think that is one of Bill's quotes grin

@4 Play,

Go check your numbers again, McCain would be the oldest ever elected president of the United States if he wins the presidential elections in November and sworn in January 20, 2009.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
A year older rather.

Who cares,with the wonders of modern medical technology we live longer-Greenberg and Redstone are examples of octogenerians with work schedules that will put us youngsters to shame.

I think McCain will only be 73 years young by the time he is sworn in. . . . . . .he is more than young enough.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2008
4 Play:

I think McCain will only be 73 years young by the time he is sworn in. . . . . . .he is more than young enough.

ROFL! grin grin grin
Re: Super Tuesday by mazaje(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2008
It's really very hard to run against a movement, Mark Penn(Hillary's campaign director) made that decleration. Obama has a movement behind him and he is really giving the clintons a run for their money,The clintons have been working hard for this for over 8years besides the very strong machine they have assembled but they just don't know how to deal with obama, all the dirt and mud they have thrown at him just is'nt sticking,so they are very confuse at the moment. he just raised $32 million in january alone mosltly from his supporters(over 650,000 of them) and he raised about $5million after super tuesday while clinton is going out of money, lol this is really getting very interesting lets see how everything winds up, its really hard and difficult to run against a movement.
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@4 Play,

Go check your numbers again, McCain would be the oldest ever elected president of the United States if he wins the presidential elections in November and sworn in January 20, 2009.

You guys should leave grandpa McCain alone.
OBJ was older while in office, yet he had enough time and energy to tour round the world, cracked dry jokes and even nacked the hell out of some women( heard he's very strong in bed).

Go grandpa McCain go! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2008
Five reasons Hillary should be worried

By: Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen
February 6, 2008 06:12 PM EST

Hillary Clinton survived a Super Tuesday scare. But there are five big reasons the former first lady should be spooked by the current trajectory of the campaign.
Longtime Clinton friends say she recognizes the peril in careening between near-death primary night experiences and small-bore victories.
Although the friends did not have details, they believe she may go ahead with the campaign shake-up she had been planning just before her surprise victory in New Hampshire.
Her team is girding for trench warfare, telling reporters that the nomination will not be decided until at least the Pennsylvania primary on April 22, if then.
Clinton aides told reporters on a conference call today that the Democratic Party’s complex delegate allocation rules mean that neither candidate is likely to take a sizable lead in the foreseeable future.
While Clinton’s campaign gloated about having the most total delegates for the cycle so far, her staff nevertheless recognizes that Super Tuesday was no triumph. Here’s why:
1. She lost the delegate derby. Pure and simple, this is a war to win delegates, one that might not be decided until this summer’s Democratic convention.
And when the smoke cleared this morning, it appeared that Barack Obama had ended up with slightly more delegates in the 22 states.
Obama’s campaign says the senator finished ahead by 14 delegates.
With results still coming in, Clinton’s campaign says the candidates finished within five or six delegates of each other. Either way, Super Tuesday was essentially a draw.
Clinton may still hold the edge overall, but Obama is closing in rapidly.
2. She essentially tied Obama in the popular vote. Each won just over 7.3 million votes, a level of parity that was unthinkable as recently as a few weeks ago.
At the time, national polls showed Clinton with a commanding lead — in some cases, by 10 points or more. That dominance is now gone.
One reason is that polls and primary results reveal that the more voters get to know Barack Obama, the more they seem to like him.
This is especially troubling for Clinton since the schedule slows dramatically now and a full month will pass before the next big-state showdown.
All of this allows candidates ample time to introduce themselves to voters in each state — which plays to Obama’s core strengths.
3. She lost more states. Obama carried 14 states, six more than Clinton, and showed appeal in every geographical region.
His win in bellwether Missouri was impressive by nearly every measure, marked by victories among men and women, secular and churchgoing voters, and urban and suburban voters.
4. She lost the January cash war. Money chases momentum, so Obama crushing’s 2-to-1 fundraising victory last month is revealing.
He raised more than $31 million; Clinton raised less than $14 million. The implication is hard to ignore: Democratic activists and donors are flocking to Obama at a pace that could have a profound effect on the race going forward.
5. The calendar is her enemy. Now that more than half the states have weighed in, there is a fairly predictable formula for determining who is most likely to win the upcoming contests.
In caucus states, Obama’s organizational strength shines: He has won seven of eight. Up next are three more caucus states, Washington, Nebraska and Maine.
Barack Obama also runs tremendously well in states with large African-American populations, another promising sign since next Tuesday’s three primaries are in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia — all of which have significant percentages of black voters.
Then comes another caucus state, Hawaii, where Obama is viewed as a native son.
The bottom line is that it figures to be another month before Clinton hits a stretch of states — places like Ohio and Pennsylvania — where she will be strongly favored to win.
So it couldn’t be any clearer as to why the supposedly inevitable candidacy is anything but — even when she’s supposedly winning.

Source: TM & © THE POLITICO & POLITICO.COM, a division of Allbritton Communications Company
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2008
@Horus,

Thanks for the interesting analysis.
Re: Super Tuesday by doyin13(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2008
I think the most telling of Horus's article is the last about the Potomac states having significant black populations.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
doyin13:

I think the most telling of Horus's article is the last about the Potomac states having significant black populations.

Not only that,most of the remaining states,bar Texas,have fewer Latinos.Latinos seem to have it in for Blacks in the US.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
[flash=450,370]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZHou18Cdk&rel=1[/flash]

[b]It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation.

Yes we can.

It was whispered by slaves and abolitionists as they blazed a trail toward freedom.

Yes we can.

It was sung by immigrants as they struck out from distant shores and pioneers who pushed westward against an unforgiving wilderness.

Yes we can.

It was the call of workers who organized; women who reached for the ballots; a President who chose the moon as our new frontier; and a King who took us to the mountaintop and pointed the way to the Promised Land.

Yes we can to justice and equality.

Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.

Yes we can heal this nation.

Yes we can repair this world.

Yes we can.

We know the battle ahead will be long, but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way, nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.

We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics, they will only grow louder and more dissonant , We've been asked to pause for a reality check. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope.

But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

Now the hopes of the little girl who goes to a crumbling school in Dillon are the same as the dreams of the boy who learns on the streets of LA; we will remember that there is something happening in America; that we are not as divided as our politics suggests; that we are one people; we are one nation; and together, we will begin the next great chapter in the American story with three words that will ring from coast to coast; from sea to shining sea --

Yes. We. Can.[/b]
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
Watching the video i wondered why "will.i.am" will do a video and decided to google it and saw the website. www.yeswecansong.com which will take you to http://www.dipdive.com/.

Read why: A bit long but see what the power of inspiration can propel vs experience. You know am sick and tired of that word experience, i don't know if any of u has experienced this, u apply for a job u dam well know u can do easily amd make improvements then they come and tell u that sorry u don't have experience. In the UK its so bad that u need experience even for the students mundane retail jobs. "Bleep EXPERIENCE".

And heres the part i love: "no one on this planet is truly experienced to handle the obstacles we face today,
Terror, fear, lies, agendas, politics, money, all the above,
It’s all scary"

He is not in any campaign but heard a speech and decided to make a video, imagine already.

Geez am motvated Yes I can do what i though i couldnt do, i can actually whats stopping me. I am officially now an Obama fan, win or not, he is a "legend"

The Yes We Can Song
by will.i.am

I was sitting in my recording studio watching the debates,
Torn between the candidates

I was never really big on politics,
and actually I’m still not big on politics,
but 4 years ago, me and the black eyed peas supported Kerry,
And we supported Kerry with all our might,
We performed and performed and performed for the DNC,
doing all we could do to get the youth involved,

The outcome of the last 2 elections has saddened me,
on how unfair, backwards, upside down, unbalanced, untruthful,
corrupt, and just simply, how wrong the world and "politics" are,

So this year i wanted to get involved and do all i could early,

And i found myself torn,
because this time it’s not that simple,
our choices aren’t as clear as the last elections ,
last time it was so obvious,
Bush and war
vs
no Bush and no war,

But this time it’s not that simple,
and there are a lot of people that are torn just like i am,

So for awhile I put it off and i was going to wait until it was decided for me,

And then came New Hampshire,

And i was captivated,

Inspired,

I reflected on my life,
and the blessings I have,
and the people who fought for me to have these rights and blessings,

and I’m not talking about a "black thing"
I’m talking about a "human thing" me as a "person"
an American,

That speech made me think of Martin Luther King,
Kennedy,
and Lincoln,
and all the others that have fought for what we have today,

what America is "supposed" to be,

freedom,
equality,
and truth,

and thats not what we have today,
we think we are free,
but in reality terror and fear controls our decisions,

this is not the America that our pioneers and leaders fought and
died for,

and then there was New Hampshire

it was that speech,
like many great speeches,
that one moved me,
because words and ideas are powerful,

It made me think,
and realize that today we have "very few" leaders,
maybe none,

but that speech,

it inspired me,
it inspired me to look inside myself and outwards towards the world,
it inspired me to want to change myself to better the world,
and take a "leap" towards change,
and hope that others become inspired to do the same,
change themselves,
change their greed,
change their fears,
and if we "change that"
"then hey",
we got something right, ,

1 week later after the speech settled in me,
I began making this song,
I came up with the idea to turn his speech into a song,
because that speech effected and touched my inner core like nothing in a very long time,

it spoke to me,

because words and ideas are powerful,

I just wanted to add a melody to those words,
I wanted the inspiration that was bubbling inside me to take over,

so i let it,

I wasn't afraid to stand for something,
to stand for "change",
I wasn't afraid of "fear",
it was pure inspiration,

so I called my friends,
and they called their friends,
in a matter of 2 days,
We made the song and video,

Usually this process would take months,
a bunch of record company people figuring out strategies and release dates,
interviews,
all that stuff,
but this time i took it in my own hands,
so i called my friends sarah pantera, mike jurkovac, fred goldring, and jesse dylan to help make it happen,
and they called their friends,
and we did it together in 48 hours,
and instead of putting it in the hands of profit we put it in the hands of inspiration,

then we put it on the net for the world to feel,

When you are truly inspired,
magic happens,
incredible things happen,
love happens,
(and with that combination)

"love, and inspiration"

change happens,

"change for the better"
Inspiration breeds change,

"Positive change",

no one on this planet is truly experienced to handle the obstacles we face today,
Terror, fear, lies, agendas, politics, money, all the above,
It’s all scary,

Martin Luther King didn't have experience to lead,
Kennedy didn't have experience to lead,
Susan B. Anthony,
Nelson Mandela,
Rosa Parks,
Gandhi,
Anne Frank,
and everyone else who has had a hand in molding the freedoms we have and take for granted today,

no one truly has experience to deal with the world today,

they just need "desire, strength, courage ability, and passion" to change,
and to stand for something even when people say it's not possible,

America would not be here "today" if we didn’t stand and fight for
change "yesterday",
Everything we have as a "people" is because of the "people" who fought for
change,
and whoever is the President has to realize we have a lot of changing to do

I'm not trying to convince people to see things how i do,
I produced this song to share my new found inspiration and how I've been moved,
I hope this song will make you feel,
love,
and think,
and be inspired just like the speech inspired me,

that’s all,

Let's all come together like America is supposed to,
Like Japan did after Hiroshima,

that was less than 65 years ago,
and look at Japan now,

they did it together,
they did it,

"We can't?,

Are you serious, ?,

WE CAN!!!

Yes we can,
A United "America"
Democrats, Republicans and Independents together,
Building a new America

We can do it,
"TOGETHER"

Please visit www.yeswecansong.com

Thank you for reading and listening,
will.i.am

Contact

mr.dippy@dipdive
Re: Super Tuesday by IykeD1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2008

It's really very hard to run against a movement, Mark Penn(Hillary's campaign director) made that decleration. Obama has a movement behind him and he is really giving the clintons a run for their money,The clintons have been working hard for this for over 8years besides the very strong machine they have assembled but they just don't know how to deal with obama, all the dirt and mud they have thrown at him just is'nt sticking,so they are very confuse at the moment. he just raised $32 million in january alone mosltly from his supporters(over 650,000 of them) [b]and he raised about $5million after super tuesday [/b]while clinton is going out of money, lol this is really getting very interesting lets see how everything winds up, its really hard and difficult to run against a movement.

Make that over $7million and counting in less than 48 hours after "Super Tuesday"!
The movement is surely ON and I am afraid Clinton and the Democratic establishment
may be lucky to survive it. It is simply unbelievable!!!!!!
Re: Super Tuesday by abbgstar(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2008
Total delegates

Obama  838                                McCain   720
Hilary    834                                Romney  256
Gravel   0                                    Huckabee 194
                                                  Paul          14

No. needed 2025                        No needed 1191

Source http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22419475
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
Only a 4 delegate lead? Na wa o.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2008
abbgstar:

Total delegates

Obama 838 McCain 720
Hilary 834 Romney 256
Gravel 0 Huckabee 194
Paul 14

No. needed 2025 No needed 1191

Source http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22419475

I wonder why CNN (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/scorecard/#D) is showing different numbers:
Clinton - 823
Obama - 741
Re: Super Tuesday by pahtahkee: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
So which of the two links is more credible? undecided
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2008
I think the delegates count is not yet settled but Obama edges it going by the most recent projections.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
WASHINGTON (AP) - John McCain effectively sealed the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday as chief rival Mitt Romney suspended his faltering presidential campaign.

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," Romney will say at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

"This is not an easy decision for me. I hate to lose. My family, my friends and our supporters, many of you right here in this room, have given a great deal to get me where I have a shot at becoming President. If this were only about me, I would go on. But I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, I feel I must now stand aside, for our party and for our country," Romney said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8ULK3JG1&show_article=1

That's the spirit.The GOP should save its energy and money for the Presidential elections in Nov.Let the Democrats slug it out between themselves till their heart's delight.

The ideal scenario will be Obama beating Clinton in the delegates race but Clinton,through the instrumentality of the super delegates,clinching the nomination.That is not a far fetched prognosis.
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hillary Clinton today faced claims her fight for the White House was running out of money.Who would want someone like Hillary in office that can't even hire someone to manage their own campaign funds? And you think she has what it takes to run an entire country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Controversy Over Lagos. . . .na Who Own The Land ? / Akande, El-rufai May Head APC Interim Leadership / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.