Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Super Tuesday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Tuesday (8924 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 2:03am On Feb 11, 2008
Ok Michelle is definitely NOT uglier than Condi

I dont think anyone is.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 2:12am On Feb 11, 2008
D-reloaded:

I don't think anyone is.

he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Look again ma dear. Condi is a princess where this langa langa woman is! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 2:18am On Feb 11, 2008
D-reloaded:

I don't think anyone is.
Hmmm. . . . .using RichyBlack's logic(illogic is more apt),you have no business questioning Rice's looks.With this level of reasoning from Ol' Rich,he won't make it into any elite institution whether in the UK,US or even Somalia grin

Seriously though,I think Rice is more beautiful than Michelle.Michelle "Wowo" Obama na the Mother of All Ugliness! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

@RichyBlack

On what basis are you comparing Wolfowitz's or Rice's intellect with that of Obama? How much of Ms Obama's political philosophy or policy positions do you actually know of? Unless you are attributing Barack's positions to his wife which will be ridiculous.

Lets take Rice for instance,graduated at 19,had doctorate at 26,Ast.Prof at 27,Provost of Stanford at 39(youngest ever) and a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution.

Her achievements are far more startling than Michelle(we only know Michelle because of the achievements of her husband)-her highest achievement in academia was being an Associate Dean of Student Affairs,highest in the public sector was as Assistant Commisioner within the City Council.Rice was Special Assistant to the US President for National Security Affairs when she was 35!

Did I add that Rice is drop dead ugly?I think Michelle is uglier than her though grin

Having said all that,it still hasn't stoppped you from questioning her intellect.While Rice was becoming an Assistant Prof at 27 with Stanford,you have spent your youth chasing women up and down the US and you have mouth to talk about Rice grin

@ 4 PLAY,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; If only you knew who I was! Go sit down somewhere! You don't know me at all, and I won't reveal my educational accomplishments on this forum, there is no point. But I'm 1000% sure that when it comes to educational degrees, accolades and accomplishments, you're not in my league. If you doubt it, then choose a mechanism to compare our qualifications that involves an unbiased third party on Nairaland, and let's see. I dare you, again! grin

With Condi's impressive academic background, she's been an utter failure in signing up to Bush's politics of idiocy. I have no respect for people like her, who sheepishly follow a strategy based on all the stupidity this world can muster, her PhD notwithstanding!

Michelle Obama is pretty enough to snatch a handsome Barack Obama.

Are you going to marry Condi? Both of you may make an excellent couple since you so much ardor her. grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 2:23am On Feb 11, 2008
If only you knew who I was!
You are a nobody.
Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 2:27am On Feb 11, 2008
I just dont see how you can think that, AJ & 4Play

Condi's skin is terrible, her teeth isnt any better than Michelle's. They both have the same stupid hairstyle. Condi's face is so damn harsh looking. Michelle just looks a wee older than Obama, that's all
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Hmmm. . . . .using RichyBlack's logic(illogic is more apt),you have no business questioning Rice's looks.With this level of reasoning from Ol' Rich,he won't make it into any elite institution whether in the UK,US or even Somalia grin

Seriously though,I think Rice is more beautiful than Michelle.Michelle "Wowo" Obama na the Mother of All Ugliness! grin

Many people will question, not just Rice's looks but her personality!

Look at you talking about logic and elite institutions, LOL. You can't even do basic arithmetic very well, and you're coming to talk nonsense. Can I challenge you with a math question? I'll pose a question I'm sure you cannot answer! You want the challenge, Mr. Logic? I dare you, for the third time! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 2:30am On Feb 11, 2008
With Condi's impressive academic background, she's been an utter failure in signing up to Bush's politics of idiocy. I have no respect for people like her, who sheepishly follow a strategy based on all the stupidity this world can muster, her PhD notwithstanding!

That is where you and I differ.I have respect for the intellect of succesful people even where I have a bottomless contempt for their politics.

A nobody like you has no business calling certain people- fools,idiots,morons,retards,e.t.c-you can pour scorn on the character of these people or their policies but you can't question their intellect,especially when we all know you will never acheive a tenth of what they have.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 2:36am On Feb 11, 2008
Whether you like it or not . . . Michele may end up being ur first lady for the next 4yrs. You can suggest a dentist to her then.
Racists!
Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 2:38am On Feb 11, 2008
lmao Aww david has a crush

Is it that hairstyle that gives you the *evil erection* or which? tongue
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 2:40am On Feb 11, 2008
It must be her teeth. tongue
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 2:41am On Feb 11, 2008
@ 4 Play,

Because I'm supremely confident of who RichyBlack is, I've dared you, publicly, on this forum, three times, and in your pathetic timidity you've backed off!

Look my friend, we are not in the same league, full stop! Gba be!!!

I have every right to criticize fools like George W Bush, Condi Rice, Wolfowitz, Karl Rove, etc. I understand you admire such people, but just leave me alone to vent my anger on those responsible for killing my cousins in Iraq!

Michelle Obama is beautiful! It's not easy to get a man as handsome as Barack Obama! Ko easy rara!
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 2:41am On Feb 11, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Many people will question, not just Rice's looks but her personality!

Look at you talking about logic and elite institutions, LOL. You can't even do basic arithmetic very well, and you're coming to talk nonsense. Can I challenge you with a math question? I'll pose a question I'm sure you cannot answer! You want the challenge, Mr. Logic? I dare you, for the third time! grin

Hmmm. . . . .is it through this your "man-child" antics that you propose to show us how bright you are? grin  grin  grin Talk about irony!  grin  grin

4Him:

Whether you like it or not . . . Michele may end up being your first lady for the next 4yrs. You can suggest a dentist to her then.
Racists!
She won't be my 1st lady and Barack won't be President anyway
Toothistthat is what they call those who discriminate against people with bad dentition
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 2:43am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

She won't be my 1st lady and Barack won't be President anyway
Toothistthat is what they call those who discriminate against people with bad dentition

See the prophets of doom. grin Is Michelle not better than that grotesque Margaret Thatcher? cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 2:43am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

Whether you like it or not . . . Michele may end up being your first lady for the next 4yrs. You can suggest a dentist to her then.
Racists!

Thank you jare! Some will start comparing an errand girl for Bush, aka Condi, to a potential first lady!
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 2:46am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

See the prophets of doom. grin Is Michelle not better than that grotesque Margaret Thatcher? cheesy

grin grin

Absolutely no comparison!
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 2:47am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

See the prophets of doom.  grin Is Michelle not better than that grotesque Margaret Thatcher?  cheesy

Only Ndidi Okereke-Onyiuke fit compete with Michelle in the Wowo charts  grin  grin  grin

RichyBlacK:

Thank you jare! Some will start comparing an errand girl for Bush, aka Condi, to a potential first lady!

This Nobody still dey talk. grin grin Im never tell us wetin im achieve with his life so far grin grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2008
Ndidi Onyuike is actually cute, she's just fat.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 2:51am On Feb 11, 2008

What is ugly about this couple?
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 2:53am On Feb 11, 2008
@ Richy these guys are just taking the piss, please ignore them. They have nothing else to attack Obama with now they pick on his wife. How u can u attempt to follow logic with Iman, does he understand what constitutes Logic.

I recall 4play/Iman was here gloryfying Rudy Giuliani and Romney talking about educational achievements, where are they now. Same I-man called Obama a master of vacuities, that his campaign lacks substance. He knows more than the bulk of college graduates and youths backing obama. Looking at the support base of the 2 candidates u can tell who the better candidate is.

Some even condemed Obama comparing Obama to some black governor saying nothing good can come from people like him, a lot of people completely wrote off Obama just like  many folks but as things unfold theres nothing to attack anymore they pick on Michelle Obama, thats so so pathetic and below the belt. Almond are prettier u that her, u are here talking nonsense.

Ok leave it she is Ugly and has a handsome husband that is thretening the Clintons even beating Bill Clinton to a grammy, yes she is Ugly did Obama complain to you guys?

Even if Obama is not finally nominated, u can't imagine what he has achieved.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 2:55am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

Ndidi Onyuike is actually cute, she's just fat.

Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 3:01am On Feb 11, 2008
actually they are called anti-dentites.

to be honest, i dont find Obama/Odaron attractive either but whatever. Best of luck to them
Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 3:03am On Feb 11, 2008
The fact that David called that "cute" makes me hate that word now.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:03am On Feb 11, 2008
away4real:

@ Richy these guys are just taking the piss, please ignore them. They have nothing else to attack Obama with now they pick on his wife. How u can u attempt to follow logic with Iman, does he understand what constitutes Logic.

I recall 4play/Iman was here gloryfying Rudy Giuliani and Romney talking about educational achievements, where are they now. Same I-man called Obama a master of vacuities, that his campaign lacks substance. He knows more than the bulk of college graduates and youths backing obama. Looking at the support base of the 2 candidates u can tell who the better candidate is.

Some even condemed Obama comparing Obama to some black governor saying nothing good can come from people like him, a lot of people completely wrote off Obama just like many folks but as things unfold theres nothing to attack anymore they pick on Michelle Obama, thats so so pathetic and below the belt. Almond are prettier that her, u are here talking nonsense.

Even if Obama is not finally nominated, u can't imagine what he has achieved.

@away4real,

Leave bad belle pipo. Our people say: Ota po ju enemy lo.

Hardcore Republican sympathizers/wannabees like 4 Play/I-man will do/say anything to denigrate progressives like Obama. After he tried to unsuccessfully make Romney look academically superior to Obama (even using faulty arithmetic), his man Romney has given up, while Obama still surges on.

What is ugly about this future First Lady?

[img]http://chess.bsd.uchicago.edu/CCEHPE/2006Conference/pictures/MOHeadShot.png[/img]
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:04am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play, that's a photo-trick. You need to see her in real life.

RichyBlacK:

What is ugly about this couple?

eerrrm Michelle should perhaps consider not wearing clothes that accentuate her lack of mammaries.  wink Apart from that she's ok.
4 Play should show us his wife first before talking.  cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:05am On Feb 11, 2008
@ D its okay u dont find him attractive, but a lot of ladies do and he needs your luck so thanks for offering it.

And point of correction he is not an "Odaron".
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 3:07am On Feb 11, 2008

Lets try and make sense of all this driveling commentary.

What has Obama's primaries success to do with his relative capability in comparison with Romney?Talking about succesful politicians,does Bush's electoral success mean he is more capable than John Kerry?

Bush won more college grads than Steve Forbes,what does that tell us?

Cherie Blair is more able than her husband yet she was an electoral disaster.David Baddiel once said that of all his Oxford schoolmates,it was usually the most mediocre who went into politics and were succesful.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:09am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

4 Play, that's a photo-trick. You need to see her in real life.

eerrrm Michelle should perhaps consider not wearing clothes that accentuate her lack of mammaries. wink Apart from that she's ok.
4 Play should show us his wife first before talking. cheesy

Ogbe mi, I don tell dat 4 Play guy make im show awon boyz im current babe foto make we see. The guy still dey waste gofment time. E neva hala!
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:09am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play is only playing the devil's advocate.
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:10am On Feb 11, 2008
@ 4play so what is your point,

What are u on about, make your point.
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 11, 2008
D-reloaded:

to be honest, i don't find Obama/Odaron attractive either but whatever. Best of luck to them
ke? Obama is fyn o. . . and his voice rolls with power. . but ehrrrm, his wife needs some 21st century makeover. . . undecided
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:12am On Feb 11, 2008
away4real:

@ 4play so what is your point,

What are u on about, make your point.

If Americans were merely voting for the best looking first lady . . . McCain and Romney would win hands down.
Michelle Obama may not fulfill the primal desires of voyeurs like 4 Play . . . but at least she'll be first lady.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta / Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit / Again, Court Stops Hike In Electricity Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.