Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Super Tuesday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Tuesday (9068 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
You can come and smell my pussy there if you wish.  I did not take a shower.
shocked
I waited for you till a few hours ago and still did not get a shower so that it would be "well done" for you.
Damn!!you stink and you have no dignity at all,you Ugly bitch.!!What a shame!! Dont waist your time waiting for me,I don't want to come because the Bad smell but you will certainly find some males DOGS around your home that will come to sniff that stinky "thing". grin.Go away stinky Bitch!! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2008
Horus:

:oDamn!!you stink and you have no dignity at all,you Ugly bitch.!!What a shame!! Dont waist your time waiting for me,I don't want to come because the Bad smell but you will certainly find some males DOGS around your home that will come to sniff that stinky "thing". grin.Go away stinky Bitch!! grin

You no see your fat akata face like pussy? cheesy  One can tell you have buried your face in all the pussies in your Mississippi nursing homes over there. Are you not a nursing assistant fingering all the old unwashed pussies in one of your "Delmar Gardens" over there? cheesy  I don't have any work today at all so be my guest! kiss You stupid boy.  I don't know what it is with you "agberos", when you feel you got something to say--the first thing that will come out of you gorrilla pussy-like mouth is "Pussy this--Pussy that".

Like I am ashamed of having a "smelling pussy" for heaven's sake? grin Look at who is talking of dignity.  I have a lot of it let me tell you.  But one thing I will never tolerate is allowing swines like you who escaped from their mud pits to address me anyhow.  You want foul, you will get plenty of it ok? kiss

Look, dear Horus--God made the lovely object to smell for a reason if a may educate you.  It is to attract Bees like you with all that honey oooooooozing out of it! cool Ask your mama wetin go happen if she no wash her nyansh for 2 hours.--The reason she always has a drainage hose attached to her when in public.  How do you think your father lost his sight in his 20s? The older we get--the more slime like "Horuses" we let out!  So do not let me splash you with mine  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Idiot!   Sargent "Delmar Gardens" pussy sniffer! You will soon be featured on "Sniffers America"! You better check yourself into one "Sniffers anonymous" facility in your county nearest to you.

Goooooooooooo  Smelling Pussies! grin  Knock them dead!
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
Wow. shocked
All these describtions make it sound real. It really makes me uncomfortable. embarassed
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2008
nuzo:

Wow. shocked
All these describtions make it sound real. It really makes me uncomfortable. embarassed

Shebi una like to curse women's pussies? grin  Ehen now---let me tell you guys that there is nothing wrong with a smelling one.  All dey smell including Michelle Obama own.  Go ask Horus! cheesy They are very real! grin  You mean you have never encountered one?  Ask Barack Obama!

Don't be uncomfortable I say.  Just never put your mouth down there.  I have warned all ma sons from day one! cheesy

Checking your profile!

Ooh ooooh! You gat your finger by your nose to show that your finger has some kind of "scent" to it! grin Nice piture BTW--cute guy you are. Just messing with this swine of a Horus! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
Like I am ashamed of having a "smelling pussy"
You are not ashamed because you have NO DIGNITY.
let me tell you guys that there is nothing wrong with a smelling one.
Damn!!You are are so disgusting that even a swine will run away from you
In fact your "thing" smell so bad that it could kill a swine with that smell and your Pussy should be classified as WMD (Wheapon of Mass Destruction)
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Shebi una like to curse women's pussies?

If na all the guys wey you don meet dey curse woman p@@#y, then i bet you've been meeting the wrong few all along.
You guys should stop it. It's almost ruining the interesting thread already.

almondjoy:

Ooh ooooh! You gat your finger by your nose to show that your finger has some kind of "scent" to it! grin Nice piture BTW--cute guy you are. Just messing with this swine of a Horus! grin

The in my profile is actually Nuhu Ribadu of EFCC, one of the guys that inspires me.
I no cute at all, i be wowo guy.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
nuzo:

If na all the guys wey you don meet dey curse woman p@@#y, then i bet you've been meeting the wrong few all along.
You guys should stop it. It's almost ruining the interesting thread already.

The in my profile is actually Nuhu Ribadu of EFCC, one of the guys that inspires me.
I no cute at all, i be wowo guy.

Meeting which wrong guys? Is it not one in front of you? Only on Nairaland I have met such idiots. I did not even have to meet him.  He will definitely go blind if I "meet" him of course! cheesy  If that is not you too bad.  I never thought Nuhu was cute by any standards. puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!

Ruining which interesting thread? There are many topics go to you know?  Wetin you dey do for here?  I say this thread is closed on account of abgeros talking thrash in here.  Where wuzzzzzz you for the first 7 pages ma dear?  cheesy

Horus:

You are not ashamed because you have NO DIGNITY.Damn!!You are are so disgusting that even a swine will run away from you
In fact your "thing" smell so bad that it could kill a swine with that smell and your Pussy should be classified as WMD (Wheapon of Mass Destruction)

And you keep coming back for more because I keep you turned on.  As soon as you see "pussy" you fall on the floor and start playing with yourself--thinking you are with Michelle Obama!  We have already established that ma thing even smells worse than "nukular" weapons.  So why are you not dead--as you have been smelling it for over 2 days now?  You useless, illiterate akata pig!  Your mates are in school and you are here typing rubbish.  Tomorrow you will crawl out of your "farrakhan" compound and start attacking white people for "40 acres and a mule".  Lazy son of a bitch like you! cheesy

Please get over my pussy smell--that is the way God created them ok?  Men just go wild for it first thing in the morning --- cream cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy----unwashed if a may add--with chives and onions! cool Claiming to live in London?  What is your business with American politics when you should by sucking one Indian/Paki or Jamaican pussy behind your double decker of a school bus over there? grin  Please wipe your yeasty cuum filled mouth and head to school ma friend!  Mr. Black Africa!  If you really knew where your ancestors came from--you will also know that any pussy that does not smell is not alive and well! grin  So keep dealing with dead ones like your mama own and make sure you insure all your dirty teeth!

Sorry darling still on the subject--someone needs ma services and has a few things to do with this "smelling pussy" of mine---Go suck yours if you have any! kiss

Idiot!
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
My gosh, the graphicness of AJ's post is extreme.

AJ and Horus should seek a ceasefire!
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2008
[size=16pt]Michelle Obama on Larry King Live[/size]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBc33UjvDU&rel=1[/flash]
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2008
RichyBlacK:

My gosh, the graphicness of AJ's post is extreme.

AJ and Horus should seek a ceasefire!

Yes milord!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Sorry oh!----AND PLEASE DON'T BE ANNOYED grin
Re: Super Tuesday by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
This is actually Super Tuesday given this exchanges between Horus and Almondjoy. who wins?
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2008
phew!
I thought I was on the wrong thread.
Today na Today.
where them Midatlantic folks
I hope they're casting their votes for the stallion
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2008
Obama wins Virginia and DC!
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 4:04am On Feb 13, 2008
Obama completes another clean sweep by picking Maryland
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 13, 2008
me and my oga don toast that one o.
Obama has made me proud
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 13, 2008
hilary must be crying a river
Re: Super Tuesday by Rebellious(f): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2008
Thank goodness. I feel like I won becuz I voted for him here in VA.
Re: Super Tuesday by Pennywise(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2008
Not sure what is wrong with these american folks that make them dig for bronze as an ornament when they have gold in their hand. Whatever it is we hope their eyes will be open soon enough.

Obama is it.
Re: Super Tuesday by omoge(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
well bill is there to help her wipe her tears. she already packed and move to Texas where she felt mexicanas are hot for her. ummm one stepped down and another resigns. . . only Hillary.

Well done Obama wink

nwando:

hilary must be crying a river
Re: Super Tuesday by Arnold1(m): 1:50am On Feb 15, 2008
I am all for Obama, but is the U.S. (whites) really ready for a black president ?
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2008
Arnold1:

I am all for Obama, but is the US. (whites) really ready for a black president ?

That is why I do not want to jubilate too much at this point. While a may have minimal racist tendencies in ma veins--- I will like to share what I feel about all this. You can never trust politicians.  Americans are the biggest flip floppers God created ever!  They may be settin' this Obama of a man up just to get rid of Hilary.  Because for sure if Hilary faces MCcain---being both whites--the country would be more inclined to vote for Hilary.  But putting Obama and MCcain in the same race---------- undecided

I want to hope that America is truly changing for a country that does not see those things when they marrrrer. With 9-11 they all faced a common enemy--terrorism.  But amongst "us"--we know who has this country.  Na white man get am oh!

Maybe we have been watching too much of Jack Bauer's "24" series where "David Palmer" is the "black" president of the United states. Even the scriptwriters got more carried away when he was killed-- and made his brother become the president after him--like we were dealing with the English Monarchy or something. undecided  Which American that dey happen? grin

Just ma opinion.  America would fight tooth and nail to present a united front to the world--and stay united for the love of America.  They do a good job to do that and would not mind slapping the confederate states of the south or which ever entity tries to split them up if that is ever tried in what ever magnitude.  But within, the fight to maintain control and power will rest with the whites till about 2030 when the Hispanics take over.  I think blacks with get their chance in let's say--3050 after which the original Indians must have resurrected and reclaimed their land first and relocted to the moon with the white people! wink

I hope I am wrong--but ma heart remains troubled.
Re: Super Tuesday by fatherab1: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2008
Almondjoy, I use to respect your views but why should you condescend to exchanging unscrupulous words with Horus and co? Dont you know that ignoring some persons hits them harder than retaliating? Pls dont write dirty words to win a debate I beg!
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2008
father ab:

Dont you know that ignoring some persons hits them harder than retaliating?
This is why I ignore her now!! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
father ab:

Almondjoy, I use to respect your views but why should you condescend to exchanging unscrupulous words with Horus and co? Dont you know that ignoring some persons hits them harder than retaliating? Please don't write dirty words to win a debate I beg!

Thank you for caring. kiss You just touched "the innermost sanctuary of ma church mind".  You remind me of how ma darling father used to and still talks to me when I am misbehaving. Once again thank you.  He always said--how fine girl like you go dey behave like this eh? cheesy You see, sometimes we act like children just like men are babies.  While I will not go into what men need when they are throwing tantrums, I will stick to the children part of the gist for PG13 audience.

Children need caring parents to talk to them lovingly and soothingly.  You just melted ma heart. cry  I am so sorry to offend good-hearted people like you on this forum who don't want to see this kind of thrash.  I can only promise not to do it again. Who knows? These things come and go like "ogbanjes".  But one thing is guaranteed.  If I am tempted to ever vent such pleasantries--I will think of my darling Father Abraham! kiss

Thank you papa! kiss

Horus:

This is why I ignore her now!! grin

As for you . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thinking of you, darling Father Abraham.

Walking quietly away.
Re: Super Tuesday by bibiking1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
obama is a disaster in waiting!!!!!!!!!
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2008
bibi

why you say that?

you must have a reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off / For Southerners Only / EFCC: Okorocha’s Ex-aides Go Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.