Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria (7351 Views)

How Do I Forget My Numerous Exes?? / Should I Forget My "fiance"? / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tedpgrass:

I think we should be fair in apportioning blame here.
They both did wrong...
she was well aware of his marital status,
...went ahead to marry him,
....sleep unprotected ..
..... and also to have the twins.. abortions are free ..

So she (white wife) deserves NO pity!!!!

They have abortion for free for twins
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah: God damn FOOL.

So..you actually cheated on your nigerian wife, instead of telling her you wished to get a second wife?
Men like you put up bad reputation for african men, you know that, right?

You made your bed, now lay in it.
If you do not love your white wife, and you have perminent papers, divorce her. Bring your nigerian wife to you.
A father have many rights in the western world, when divorced, as to seeing the kids, etc.

^^^^
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe:

People running from but KARMA AIN'T no running.

^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by GoldenLady1: 3:44am On Nov 23, 2012
A-ZeD:
If you wanted to marry for papers, haven't you heard of contract marriages?

It's not something I would do but many people have. This would have been better than what you've done. Now you have a big mess on your hands.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
@OP
I think the best choice is to explain to your Nigerian wife what you did, then move her and the children to your current location. To do so, you will probably have to divorce your European wife. She is going to make you pay for what you did, so get ready. The good news is that all of your children will be in the same location and you can continue to be a father to all of them.

To all the frowny faces who became upset when I said I would never marry a Nigerian man, here is the thread on which I happily dance like Kaffy. I will stick to my American men every day of the week. tongue

And thank you Mrs.Chima for pulling out your sword and slaying once again LOL!!

3 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jeeztinz: Your advice is needed here. I left Nigeria for europe a few years ago. I was already married with two kids. However when the visa came, my wife insisted i go since we had planned she would join me later when i settle down. However on getting to europe i needed a residence permit to be able to do anything at all. Then i met this gorgeous lady then we started dating. I told her i had a wife back home but she said she did not mind. Not wanting to stay until my visa expired, i had to ask her to marry me. She was very excited. After about a year we had twins and i got my permanent residence. However she has become very demanding these days monitoring my international calls. She says i should forget about my wife and kids in Nigeria. This i find very insane to do. Advise me please
Ur Dumb and disgusting....
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Kzinne: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2012
Serious issue
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Really?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2012
Jeeztinz: Really?

So what is the verdict?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pray along
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Akinagirl(f): 2:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Play along as in what?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2012
As in pray along
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2012
Jeeztinz: As in pray along

You are fulla shit... your asz is in lagos lying....you are trying to get to UK but they keep denying your asz.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You are fulla shit... your asz is in lagos lying....you are trying to get to UK but they keep denying your asz.

could u stop been irresponsible as u hav always been?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Eiregirl(f): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tedpgrass:

I think we should be fair in apportioning blame here.
They both did wrong...
she was well aware of his marital status,
...went ahead to marry him,
....sleep unprotected ..
..... and also to have the twins.. abortions are free ..

So she (white wife) deserves NO pity!!!!

So, HE knew he had a wife back home but went ahead & married another lady. THEY BOTH had unprotected sex & she then gave birth to twins & SHE deserves no pity That's aportioning the blame fairly is it? It takes 2 people to make a marriage & it takes 2 people to make a baby, whether it's one or six babies! And you people that think it's ok to use abortion as a form of contraception should have been dealt the same fate as those babies that you're wishing the abortions on!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2012
Jeeztinz: could u stop been irresponsible as u hav always been?

Irresponsible Nigga...your trifling az created a story about some desparate white woman married your dusty az knowing you have a starving wife and kids in Nigeria....your az went ahead and fathered more rugrats and the white chick decided it is time to leave your starving wife in Nigeria..Nigga are you high on dumb dope What is irresponsible calling your dumb az out in a lie
There are some dumb az white women but not dumb enough to marry a nigga with wife/kids without payments.

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2012
This is the main reason why I am for late term abortions.....if you knew you will have a dumb az child....please choke the shit out of that baby. Real talk!!

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Kzinne: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
MOD please take this thread to frontpage. People should learn a lesson
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by mayorcowboy: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
As a serious,matured,international business Guy,you are. I believe u can differentiate btw wrong and right.You know what u wanted in the first place.ok, let me help you out.you married the white woman because u want to use her to get papers.
But, ur not smart enough and had twins with her.all u need to do is to remind her that you told b4 now that you have a family in Nigeria b4 u got married to her.
As a christian i can't advice you to leave or divorce any of them.
But, remember that first wife is always ur wife even in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Kzinne: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Na wa oh!
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by slimchi2k2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
@mayor-cowboy
i like ur advise,that guy marry to secure his stay in europ,there's notin to blame him about,his white wife ask him to leave his family doesn't mean his goin to leave them,if u know wat people see because of document,that guy is very lucky,i think what matter is him to take good care of his wife in african and visit them,
the white woman we still ask the guy to unity both family together,or she we leave the guy one day we all know they're nt used to stay long in marriage
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by dasparrow: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
FlowerPower: @OP
I think the best choice is to explain to your Nigerian wife what you did, then move her and the children to your current location. To do so, you will probably have to divorce your European wife. She is going to make you pay for what you did, so get ready. The good news is that all of your children will be in the same location and you can continue to be a father to all of them.

To all the frowny faces who became upset when I said I would never marry a Nigerian man, here is the thread on which I happily dance like Kaffy. I will stick to my American men every day of the week. tongue

And thank you Mrs.Chima for pulling out your sword and slaying once again LOL!!

@Bolded

Well said. I cannot blame you at all. I always tell people that if you want to live long, don't go for a Nigerian bred male. They do not know how to stay faithful to their spouses and many are current or potential STD/STI carriers.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Haba!!!
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Princess1982(f): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dumb men aren't just exclusive to Nigeria, American men will cheat just because the sun came up or if they think they wont get caught. American women will just go upside their heads quicker and drag them into court and demand half of their hard earned money so American men are a little more discrete when they cheat.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by paulicoco: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
I can't stand people like u? Is the white woman not a human being? Are her twins, which she gave u not worthy of having a stable home? U want to eat ur cake and have it. I have seen a lot of mixed race children growing up without a father in europe, because the bastards decides to either Bleep off and run to his wife in the village or brings this liability to europe. There are ways of getting married toan oyinbo, without ruining their life for them. Not only have u caused a problem for ur family back home, but u are now trying to break up the family that u knowingly created in europe. Leave naa... U may regret after all those mixed race kids ( become future football players, athletes. Etc...)! U can walways decide to explain to ur wives and care for both of their needs and the needs of their kids. ..
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by tawa89(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is how we should know you are an idîot. If a man gave you a gun and tells you to shoot him that he does not mind, does that stop you from getting arrested for murder if you shoot and he dies?

You broke the law of the country you separately wanted to be a citizen of and you should be in jail
your holier than thou attitude disgust me . Quit feeling like ​you are perfect. the OP presented a problem all u ve done is to insult him without proffering any solution @OP people make mistakes no1 is perfect the deed has bin done already I think u should sit her down and talk to her let her know ​you are not going to forget ur family in Nigeria I don't think she will prefer to raise her kids without the father featuring in their lives .Good luck
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by tawa89(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
Princess1982: I have no sympathy for the white wife she knew what she was getting herself into before she did the deed but now she wants to change her position in the matter. If you lie and scheme to keep a man then you deserve what you get when he leaves you. However I feel sorry for all the kids involved and the Nigerian wife they are all the innocent this woman stayed in Nigeria raising your kids alone with hopes that her husband was making a better life for her family while all along you had started a new family. You owe your first wife the truth she deserves the truth.
true talk. I would have castigated the OP if he lied to the white women but he didn't , this white woman was privy to the information that the OP was married legally yet she took advantage of his precarious situation at that moment to marry another woman's husband she deserves no sympathy at all my only problem with the OP is why he agreed to have kids with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Pregnant From Dry Humping! / She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo / For It To Be Good, How Long Should Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.