Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786842 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ABBAChuks: 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
Please must the financial statement be six months.
What if I have the money in my own account but for one month or thereabouts?
Is that not ok for the embassy?
flowergirl33:

Have you gotten your Admission Letter from the university? If yes, what school please?

Here are the list you need to prepare for visa -

1. International passport

2. Your school certificate(s)

3. Travel insurance

4. Flight itinerary

5. Accommodation contract

6. Admission letter

7. Six months Financial statement by you or your sponsor

8 financial support letter from your sponsor

9. Sponsor govt id

That's all I can remember for now. I think that's all sef.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Policier: 3:10am On May 22, 2020
koolkamzzy:

Congrat bro. I have been away for some time, hence I missed your message. I didn't apply through France again, I went through Spanish embassy for official assignment and just got back..
.....SPANISH LANGUAGE TRAINING CENTTER NOW IN WARRI.CALL: 08184848377

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by viktoh21: 8:28pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by viktoh21: 8:29pm On May 29, 2020
Kolladey....can u please text me on whatsapp @08159282247 i will like to ask you some questions about university of paris-saclay. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by harryhenry02: 7:59am On May 31, 2020
kunzzy4me:
Was denied my Denmark visa today ..when I Got to the vfs today at lekki to pick my passport...
please what was the reason? Which type did you apply? Can I contact you privately?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alien1: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2020
HRprof:

Okay maybe I should not even use invitation letter I should apply without someone inviting me and take responsible of my trip. If so I have to visit another shengen embassy where I don't have any person in that country not France any more since is forbidden to be sponsored as a business owner. Meanwhile I'm a lady
do you have previous travel history prior to getting your French visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2020
alien1:

do you have previous travel history prior to getting your French visa

I only travelled to Abidjan and the stamp was on the old passport and was not included on my application as it was not needed. Meanwhile my France visa has expired didn't use it because of Covid 19. Hope to get it renew afterward.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Did you get the visa?
approvedxxx:
Please is it possible for the processed passport to be available for pick up without getting confirmation reply from my office for verification?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alien1: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=davodyguy post=85100330]
@ house and @ davodyguy
Between January 2018 and November 2019, I have been denied visas 4 times (Usa 3x and Sweden once). I planned a trip to UAE for April but I couldn't go because of the covid 19 issh, and yes I bought tickets via Etihad but then I cancelled. Towards December I intend to do both France and UAE, below is the list of documents I want to submit, what's your take.
Note: no previous travel history

* Travel Insurance
* Day to day travel plans/itinerary
* Budget breakdown for the trip
* Cover letter stating the purpose of the trip, explaining reasons for previous visa denials and aborted trip to UAE impacted by covid19 etc
* Dubai travel plans ( Previous ticket copy receipt, copy of cancellation notice + New valid one month UAE Visa)
* Job employment letter.
* Flight Itinerary (Nigeria- France - UAE - Nigeria)
* Promotion letter + I.D card
* Car document (I never marry)
* land document
* Child birth certificate
* Evidence of child school fees payment receipt
* No objection letter/letter of introduction from employer
* 3 months bank statement
* Hotel/accomodation booking reservation
Sir, if I submit the following documents for a French Visa, what are my chances?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
alien1

Try to do UAE First this time to 'disvirgin' the passport

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
@alien1, davodyguy is right.

You have to disvirgin your passport first before applying for Schengen visa. This is because you’ve already had 4 visa refusals and that could suggest desperation, especially as you’re a single guy with no family ties.

You can try visiting UAE, or another country that requires visa on arrival or visa free. At least when you apply, they can see that you have crossed border before and returned in due time.

I personally wouldn’t even advise a Virgin passport holder to apply for Schengen visa now.
What could possibly be so urgent for one too see in high infected countries like France, Spain etc..for a newbie? They go dey wonder why you wan visit their country on top this coronavirus wahala.

Anyway @alien1 Goodluck.
davodyguy:

Try to do UAE First this time to 'disvirgin' the passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alien1: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Skymoore1004:
@alien1, davodyguy is right.

You have to disvirgin your passport first before applying for Schengen visa. This is because you’ve already had 4 visa refusals and that could suggest desperation, especially as you’re a single guy with no family ties.

You can try visiting UAE, or another country that requires visa on arrival or visa free. At least when you apply, they can see that you have crossed border before and returned in due time.

I personally wouldn’t even advise a Virgin passport holder to apply for Schengen visa now.
What could possibly be so urgent for one too see in high infected countries like France, Spain etc..for a newbie? They go dey wonder why you wan visit their country on top this coronavirus wahala.

Anyway @alien1 Goodluck.

@davodyguy and @skymoore1004
thanks a lot for the feedback will go ahead as advised.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by poshemmanuel(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Yes correct.
Campus France even sent email to start booking interviews today.
poshemmanuel:
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/international-students-can-enter-france-as-of-july-1/

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Has anybody been able to get accommodation for student visa? How did you go about it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Please guru, I need help. I was rejected of study visa by Germany embassy due to lack of funds.

Now I want to apply to one of France university for MBA program.

Please I beg in the name of God, I want the list of documents needed at embassy for study visa. God bless you all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2020
How were you rejected for lack of funds?
Did you not have blocked account?
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Please guru, I need help. I was rejected of study visa by Germany embassy due to lack of funds.

Please I beg in the name of God, I want the list of documents needed at embassy for study visa. God bless you all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Please guys am waiting for your assistance
1. List of documents needed for study visa application

2. Minimum balance to be in my account
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Which travel insurance is best in Nigeria?

Between Aiico, Allianz and Zenith, which is best?

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Which travel insurance is best in Nigeria?

Between Aiico, Allianz and Zenith, which is best?

Thank you
There is really nothing special about any of them. Compare and go for the one that is affordable to you.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2020
So they’re all accepted for visa?
davide470:
There is really nothing special about any of them. Compare and go for the one that is affordable to you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ENGRPETER101: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Hello my great people in the house can I fill my tourist visa Online application Now or I should wait until embassy opens thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
cc Skymoore1004
flyway:
Has anybody been able to get accommodation for student visa? How did you go about it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2020
It depends on the university, you have to ask. Some universities that own a contract with private residence providers will give you a housing certificate or letter of attestation.

With that letter, you can get visa because the letter states you’re guaranteed an accommodation.
Getting CROUS is very hard as an international student because you need a french guarantor.
So just check with your university about any arranged accommodation
flyway:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flowergirl33: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello everyone, pls I got a message from campus France this morning to check an information on my Etudes en France account. Unfortunately the etudes en France website has been down for close to a week now.

Please has anyone tried to access the site of recent? - Etudes en France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Refresh the page
It’s working
flowergirl33:
Hello everyone, pls I got a message from campus France this morning to check an information on my Etudes en France account. Unfortunately the etudes en France website has been down for close to a week now.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flowergirl33: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Refresh the page
It’s working

I have refreshed and refreshed oooooo. Still not coming up. Is it my browser or what?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolladey(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
flowergirl33:

It is working.
You can try to change your browser.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Prolly your browser
flowergirl33:

I have refreshed and refreshed oooooo. Still not coming up. Is it my browser or what?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Unfortunately, the school does not have any such contract. But thanks anyways. I was hoping to get CROUS but the application opens on July 9.

Skymoore1004:
It depends on the university, you have to ask. Some universities that own a contract with private residence providers will give you a housing certificate or letter of attestation.

With that letter, you can get visa because the letter states you’re guaranteed an accommodation.
Getting CROUS is very hard as an international student because you need a french guarantor.
So just check with your university about any arranged accommodation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oh sorry.
Well July still enough time to do visa against September.
All the best
flyway:
Unfortunately, the school does not have any such contract. But thanks anyways. I was hoping to get CROUS but the application opens on July 9.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Raymagnate(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Saw this somewhere thought I should share...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E130CUYq1g

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.