Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790134 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Maxwell08: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021
poshemmanuel:

what do you mean? i am not a travel agent please
I hear you Mr non-appearance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by poshemmanuel(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
maybe he should be ignore since his not accepting the right about it

Maxwell08:

Guess you're the agent then... Smh

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mummywifey:
Wow it’s like France does not take time in processing visa. Biometrics on Tuesday , visa out on Friday.

I was given 6 months, shocked though cus all my schengen visas have been less than a month.

They also live on Tourism.

These places, Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, avenue de l'Opéra, Musee du Louvr, Notre Dame 3, and des Champs-Elysées are missing people
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
hazzaman:

Canada, US, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Schengen isn’t among the Big 5 Eye.

I remember when applying for NZL visa in 2019, it was easy as I visited Australia 2 years earlier.

They asked questions relating to Canada, US, UK and Australia in the visa application form
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello, please I have a question, when applying for tourism with kids, I want to take them to disneyland, do I have to buy the tickets? As in include it in my application when writing a cover letter? Because on Disney site, you pay for the tickets straight, no booking and paying later, I can't buy a ticket when visa is not guaranteed... or should I leave it out? How do I write my planned itinerary for our stay?

pufframmy:
maybe he should be ignore since his not accepting the right about it

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
try and look for the one that will can refund you back if not
look for cheap one that can be forfeit

Alexie89:
Hello, please I have a question, when applying for tourism with kids, I want to take them to disneyland, do I have to buy the tickets? As in include it in my application when writing a cover letter? Because on Disney site, you pay for the tickets straight, no booking and paying later, I can't buy a ticket when visa is not guaranteed... or should I leave it out? How do I write my planned itinerary for our stay?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Alexie89:

I will advice you not to buy a ticket but include it in your letter that you plan taking your kids to Disneyland or bett.

Meanwhile before you travel ensure you confirm from airline because some airline travelling to Europe do not accept tourist visa travellers

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mummywifey: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Alexie89:

You can make reservations for cancelable tour on viator.com for tours in Disneyland and to Disneyland.

https://www.viator.com/Paris-attractions/Disneyland-Paris/d479-a592

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by umeme: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Do vfs collect card payment or only cash payment?
Nchabuomo:
Update:

Biometrics on 17/08/2021

Pick up on 20/08/2021

UPS DELIVERY: today

VAC: Lagos

Documents submitted:

Bank Statements
Self written letter of introduction
Pay slips
Insurance Certificate
Accommodation (Booking.com)
Flight Reservation
Previous schengen visa

Visa Status: Approved, 6 months, multiple
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
umeme:
Do vfs collect card payment or only cash payment?

Card payment.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by umeme: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Ok, thanks. quote author=Nchabuomo post=105214574]

Card payment.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Thank you, I will try this out

Mummywifey:

You can make reservations for cancelable tour on viator.com for tours in Disneyland and to Disneyland.

https://www.viator.com/Paris-attractions/Disneyland-Paris/d479-a592
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Good idea... thank you

HRprof:

I will advice you not to buy a ticket but include it in your letter that you plan taking your kids to Disneyland or bett.

Meanwhile before you travel ensure you confirm from airline because some airline travelling to Europe do not accept tourist visa travellers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PointBlank13(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2021
lamdec:
Hello everyone, please I need help.

We applied for transit visa for Netherlands and for now, only my husband passport is back but there is a mistake.
His transit visa on his passport is valid from 1st sept to 8th sept, but we transit on the 10th September.
I have checked my application form and 10th September was what I indicated as date of transit and we submitted our flight tickets too.

I have sent a mail to VFS, they replied that they are not in charge and gave me a mail to send my request to which I have done.
However, I have previously sent a mail to this particular email they sent to me and they never responded, so I am afraid they may not respond to this also.

It's been over 24hrs I have sent the email. Please who has any idea what I can do next.
Hi
I wish to also apply for transit visa to Netherlands pls can u give more details and submitted documents for this application?
Can I go in for a walk in considering the fact that appointment date is too far from intended travel date?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PointBlank13(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Hello house,
Pls can someone assist with a response? Especially the walk-in part
PointBlank13:

Hi
I wish to also apply for transit visa to Netherlands pls can u give more details and submitted documents for this application?
Can I go in for a walk in considering the fact that appointment date is too far from intended travel date?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2021
PointBlank13:
Hello house,

You need to visit Netherland thread to get answer to your question.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Maxwell08: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2021
PointBlank13:
Hello house,
What visa do you have and where are you heading to?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
The Netherlands have not been responding to their e-mail for a while I think you should go to the consulate. However, i think it is France that processes their visa.
PointBlank13:

Hi

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PointBlank13(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Maxwell08:

What visa do you have and where are you heading to?
I have UK visa and am heading to Birmingham using KLM with a layover at Amsterdam
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PointBlank13(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2021
HRprof:

You need to visit Netherland thread to get answer to your question.
Pls can u share the link?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Maxwell08: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
PointBlank13:

I have UK visa and am heading to Birmingham using KLM with a layover at Amsterdam
https://www.nairaland.com/4158866/living-uk-life-uk-immigrant/748#105152134
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lamdec(f): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
PointBlank13:

Hi

When we applied, we got a close appointment date and the visa itself came out within 48 hrs. I do not think they have a walk in option. The only documents we submitted was our UK visa, flight tickets, passports, and the application form.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by toludestin(f): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Good day everyone does VFS Abuja(France) allow for walk in customers? I have a summit in France October 4 to 8 and the earliest date showing is 15th.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PointBlank13(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2021
lamdec:

When we applied, we got a close appointment date and the visa itself came out within 48 hrs. I do not think they have a walk in option. The only documents we submitted was our UK visa, flight tickets, passports, and the application form.
Okay. Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sewenpumpng(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2021
lamdec:

Please how much do.you pay for the Visa fees
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
PointBlank13:

Okay. Thank you

Hi,pls how do I apply for the netherland transit Visa, am traveling to Trinidad and Tobago and I have a layer over at Amsterdam,I really need help
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
The last time I went there, they didn't allow me in because I didn't have an appointment, so I told them it was for inquiries, they asked to see my passport. So my take, I don't think you can walk in without appointment.
This happened to me too, tho not summit,I wanted to travel in September, so I filled forms in July and the earliest appointment date they had as at July was in September. So I had to cancel everything and shifted my travel to October n booked the September appointment date.
But if its that urgent, check out Lagos state, they usually have more flexible dates...

toludestin:
Good day everyone does VFS Abuja(France) allow for walk in customers? I have a summit in France October 4 to 8 and the earliest date showing is 15th.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alexie89:
The last time I went there, they didn't allow me in because I didn't have an appointment, so I told them it was for inquiries, they asked to see my passport. So my take, I don't think you can walk in without appointment.
This happened to me too, tho not summit,I wanted to travel in September, so I filled forms in July and the earliest appointment date they had as at July was in September. So I had to cancel everything and shifted my travel to October n booked the September appointment date.
But if its that urgent, check out Lagos state, they usually have more flexible dates...

Pls how do I fill the form and book for appointment?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
toludestin:

Pls how did u fill the form and book for appointment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PointBlank13(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amakapritty:

Hi,pls how do I apply for the netherland transit Visa, am traveling to Trinidad and Tobago and I have a layer over at Amsterdam,I really need help
https://france-visas.gouv.fr/web/ng/a-qui-sadresser
For booking of appointment:
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra/optional-services

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.