Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790174 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PointBlank13(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alexie89:
The last time I went there, they didn't allow me in because I didn't have an appointment, so I told them it was for inquiries, they asked to see my passport. So my take, I don't think you can walk in without appointment.
This happened to me too, tho not summit,I wanted to travel in September, so I filled forms in July and the earliest appointment date they had as at July was in September. So I had to cancel everything and shifted my travel to October n booked the September appointment date.
But if its that urgent, check out Lagos state, they usually have more flexible dates...

Hello Everyone,
Pls do we have anyone here with contrary opinion and/or experience?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
PointBlank13:

Hi
I wish to also apply for transit visa to Netherlands pls can u give more details and submitted documents for this application?
Can I go in for a walk in considering the fact that appointment date is too far from intended travel date?

If you can afford it then go to Lagos and apply there.

I wanted to do Abj, earliest date I got as at early August/late july was mid September, had to opt for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nchabuomo:

If you can afford it then go to Lagos and apply there.

I wanted to do Abj, earliest date I got as at early August/late july was mid September, had to opt for Lagos.

Pls can u put me through on filling the form and booking appointments,I need to get a transit visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amakapritty:

Pls can u put me through on filling the form and booking appointments,I need to get a transit visa

I applied for a tourist visa though but I guess it's the same/similar forms. What questions do you have about the form?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nchabuomo:

I applied for a tourist visa though but I guess it's the same/similar forms. What questions do you have about the form?

I got a link to the form,do I have to fill and submit online first and how do I book for the appointment

Pls can I call u?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amakapritty:

I got a link to the form,do I have to fill and submit online first and how do I book for the appointment

Pls can I call u?

You can email me. Happy to support as much as I can
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

Fill the form then proceed to;
https://row1.vfsglobal.com/GAR1Ph1Appt/Account/RegisteredLogin?ReturnUrl=%2fGAR1Ph1Appt%2fCalendar%2fFinalCalendar

to book an appointment.

I hope this helps?

Regards,

Amakapritty:

Pls can I call u?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tozzkinnie: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please house,is it easy to change France schengen visa to a resident or work visa or can I work with my tourist visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tozzkinnie: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello house,I’m planning to relocate to France and I was told tourist visa is the fastest...my question is will I be able to change my France tourist visa to resident or work visa easily or will I be able to work with the tourist visa??i also heard I cannot change my visa while in the country....please how true is that?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
tozzkinnie:
Hello house,I’m planning to relocate to France and I was told tourist visa is the fastest...my question is will I be able to change my France tourist visa to resident or work visa easily or will I be able to work with the tourist visa??i also heard I cannot change my visa while in the country....please how true is that?

No to both

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 2:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Hi,

I am puzzled at how people relocate to a country without visiting first!
Why would anyone want to relocate on a visit visa?
No wonder a lot of people who had an American B1/B2 Visas, UK visit Visas and even Schengen Visas stayed back and many people back home congratulated them for the new relocation and making it overseas.

If you don't know, personally, i met some Nigerians abroad who are stranded and wished they had just visited and returned.

You are gradually making visas difficult for the genuine visitors, if you don't know, these guys have records of people who had overstayed their visas, thus, gradually amending/tightening borders for the genuine visitors.

Please if you want to relocate, go through the Study, Investment etcetera route, or if you have a family in the member state, they can file for you legally.

Stop overstaying your visit visas and someday let us be eligible for visa free to the EU if we act well.

Regards,

tozzkinnie:

4 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Nchabuomo:

You can email me. Happy to support as much as I can

I sent a mail already,ro replies
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
House, is tourism visa opened to france for first time applicant.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Not yet for Lagos,

But regularly check;

https://row1.vfsglobal.com/GAR1Ph1Appt/Account/RegisteredLogin?ReturnUrl=%2fGAR1Ph1Appt%2fCalendar%2fFinalCalendar

Regards,

yemmywesey:
House, is tourism visa opened to france for first time applicant.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good day House, please what are the necessary documents to submit for kids wen applying for Tourist Visa with them?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lamdec(f): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
sewenpumpng:

Please how much do.you pay for the Visa fees

It’s 80 euros and about 20k vfs fee
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Hi,

Application Form
Appointment Letter
Int. Passport
Birth Certificate
Letter from School (If Studying)
Some Children have Bank Accounts

Etcetera.

Regards,

youngprince111:
Good day House, please what are the necessary documents to submit for kids wen applying for Tourist Visa with them?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2021
On this same question, the forms for the kids, who signs them? Kids below 18. Is it signed by one parent or both parents?
And if they are travelling with only one parent, what are the requirements, please and thank you.

josephb:
Hi,

Application Form
Appointment Letter
Int. Passport
Birth Certificate
Letter from School (If Studying)
Some Children have Bank Accounts

Etcetera.

Regards,

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
I think it is being sign by both parents base on my findings, gurus in the house can give more clarification.
Alexie89:
On this same question, the forms for the kids, who signs them? Kids below 18. Is it signed by one parent or both parents?
And if they are travelling with only one parent, what are the requirements, please and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hi,

Either of the parents can sign it.

You will need a consent letter from her and explain why she won't be joining the trip at this time.

I hope this helps?

Regards,

Alexie89:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks alot, this was so helpful

youngprince111:
I think it is being sign by both parents base on my findings, gurus in the house can give more clarification.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thank you...
It helps, I appreciate

josephb:
Hi,

Either of the parents can sign it.

You will need a consent letter from her and explain why she won't be joining the trip at this time.

I hope this helps?

Regards,

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daxmi: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Please, those that have filled the financial guarantee form from Campus France, did you have to take the form to a notary republic to sign? if yes, did you take the statement of account along?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meedx: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
daxmi:
Please, those that have filled the financial guarantee form from Campus France, did you have to take the form to a notary republic to sign? if yes, did you take the statement of account along?
I notarized only the financial guarantee form without taking the statement of account along.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daxmi: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Where did you do it?? Any high court?
meedx:

I notarized only the financial guarantee form without taking the statement of account along.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Which airport is preferable in Paris? Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Try CDG

Regards,

Leleky:
Which airport is preferable in Paris? Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Mummywifey:
Wow it’s like France does not take time in processing visa. Biometrics on Tuesday , visa out on Friday.

I was given 6 months, shocked though cus all my schengen visas have been less than a month.

Did you included evidence of Covid vaccination?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebysuper: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hi Everyone, does anyone know if France is accepting first time traveler appointments? I tried to make an appointment in Lagos but no availability. Abuja on the other hand has some openings for short stay but it didn't specify if it's for first time travelers or not. Has any first time travelers gotten visa lately? or they are only giving frequent travelers?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mummywifey: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Did you included evidence of Covid vaccination?

I did not ,it is not needed
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Where can I locate the biometric visa number on previous France visa. I used the 9 digits number on top of the visa page but the system said that was wrong
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mummywifey:

I did not ,it is not needed

Thanks for the information.

Where can I locate the biometric visa number on previous France visa. I used NGA + the 9 digits number on top of the visa page but the system said that was wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.