Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (797777 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hi bro,

To qualify for the frequent flyer status, you must have had either A UK, USA, Canada or Schengen visa before.

To your point, not all Sticker visas are accepted, you must have only the above to qualify for frequent Traveller.

Regards,

HRprof:

All sticker visa is accepted but stamp visa is not accepted like Dubai and all African countries with stamp visa
The challenge he has is overstayed visa which might affect him.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larlar20: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations on your visa. Please how did you get you flight itinerary, I am preparing to send in my documents for schengen visa, but I cant seem to find one that is free.

Thank you to everyone who has provided answers on this thread.

1 month Single Entry (Abuja vfs)

Biometrics - 1st April
Sent to Embassy - 5th April
Collection email - 7th April

First timer for schengen visa but I have Dubai travel history.

Supporting Documents Submitted
- Flight itinerary
- Hotel Booking
- Payslips
- Bank statements ( Savings & Salary Account)
- Letter from Employer
- Leave Approval Letter from Employer
- Vaccine certificate
- NIN Slip

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by isaaccharles34(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you for the input.
So do I stand a chance without any Travel History please?

HRprof:

All sticker visa is accepted but stamp visa is not accepted like Dubai and all African countries with stamp visa
The challenge he has is overstayed visa which might affect him.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
isaaccharles34:
Thank you for the input.

Anything is possible.. only the consular general can decide.
That was how I almost did not go for my appointment because of some comments here that suggested that it is almost impossible to get a tourist visa as a first timer without prior travel to UK, US , Australia or Canada or having their visa in your passport. I didn’t have any of those.
If no be say I been don pay for the appointment and didn’t want my money to waste, I for dump the idea.
My passport came back in 2days, I thought I had been denied before I got my passport. My application was successful.
Just give it your best shot. Include as many documents as possible, and hope for the best.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
isaaccharles34:
Thank you for the input.

Nobody can tell you if you stand a chance here, only Visa Officer can decide. just try best in your application and leave the rest to God
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hi
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please boss do you mind sharing documents you submitted

cucumbar:
That was how I almost did not go for my appointment because of some comments here that suggested that it is almost impossible to get a tourist visa as a first timer without prior travel to UK, US , Australia or Canada or having their visa in your passport. I didn’t have any of those.
If no be say I been don pay for the appointment and didn’t want my money to waste, I for dump the idea.
My passport came back in 2days, I thought I had been denied before I got my passport. My application was successful.
Just give it your best shot. Include as many documents as possible, and hope for the best.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kennyliza: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
austino677:
i used booking dot com it worked perfectly for me.. Check hotel that have free cancellation till the date of arrival select hotel room.. Fill your details and card details you won't be debited

Thanks for the response, I used the same booking.com to book for an hotel but this was cancelled because of card verification issue

The sad thing is that I already put the hotel name on my application form ...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by isaaccharles34(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks so much, your contribution is encouraging.

cucumbar:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by isaaccharles34(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you once again.

HRprof:

Nobody can tell you if you stand a chance here, only Visa Officer can decide. just try best in your application and leave the rest to God
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by austino677(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
kennyliza:

Thanks for the response, I used the same booking.com to book for an hotel but this was cancelled because of card verification issue

hope you have enough money.. Because mine is not cancelled since last week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
larlar20:
Congratulations on your visa. Please how did you get you flight itinerary, I am preparing to send in my documents for schengen visa, but I cant seem to find one that is free.

Just use wakanow and click book , you don’t need to pay anything , use the correct date too
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
cucumbar:

Nice , congrats
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
kennyliza:

It happened to me too , just hope it’s not an issue , just have faith
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
it not about money it the card

austino677:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by austino677(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
pufframmy:
it not about money it the card

used mastercard from Zenith
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by austino677(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
meljoe:

Just use wakanow and click book , you don’t need to pay anything , use the correct date too
i think depending on the airline
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marybeth262728: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello Gurus,

I need help in my application. I have had three scheghen visa rejection (let me start with the bad part) and I applied for buisness visas cause I was going got conferences and off site meetings

Now, there is another off site meeting I am to attend for first week of October.
I was asked by my company to look for an agent and start the process early. The first agent I contacted balled on me

I don't know what to do and I am soliciting for help here.

It's really going to be sad that I can't travel to see my work mates for once

I am trying to gather my documents so I can submit an application by July

So far I need a list of ideas of possible documents I need to submit to add to these I have already
My Bank statement
My Payslips
Pension
Invitation letter from my company
Confirmation letter/ Employee agreement
Appointment letter
Employees Directory
Certificates relating to my occupation
Cover letter with travel itinerary explaining purpose of my trip
Letter explaining the previous rejection
Travel Medical Insurance policy
Proof of Hotel reservation
My Flight Reservation

Also something to note my company makes use of Deel Nigeria to hire me. So Deel is like a third party that handles my salary payment, contract etc. So my contract, pay slips, confirmation letter has Deel in it

A quick question regarding to this: Do I have to bring a letter that explains my company relationship with Deel.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kennyliza: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2022
austino677:

Yes I have more than enough...which of the banks ATM Card did you use please .. cause I used both FBN & GTB but was unsuccessful
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kennyliza: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2022
meljoe:

It happened to me too , just hope it’s not an issue , just have faith

Thanks...can I still go ahead with the same visa form please knowing that the hotel has cancelled my reservation and no more available room for my intended vacation dates

Or can I filled another visa form with a successful hotel booking and go for my appointment with it next week?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by austino677(m): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2022
kennyliza:

Yes I have more than enough...which of the banks ATM Card did you use please .. cause I used both FBN & GTB but was unsuccessful
Zenith
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Seven7Seven7: 5:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Your application @pcl_name is sent to the France Embassy on @modifiedon .

Please Admin I received email today from VFS concerning my visa update but don’t know what this means?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
kennyliza:

Thanks...can I still go ahead with the same visa form please knowing that the hotel has cancelled my reservation and no more available room for my intended vacation dates

Or can I filled another visa form with a successful hotel booking and go for my appointment with it next week?

Yes that’s what I did too
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kennyliza: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
meljoe:

Yes that’s what I did too

Thank you, I will fill another visa form then once I successfully book an hotel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sammie123456789: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please, any France prospective students WhatsApp link?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larlar20: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
I used wakanow. I got to the payment point and stopped cos they were asking me to input card details. But then I received a call from them and I explained to them, then they sent the reservation to my email. Thanks for your help.

meljoe:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aekmanweb(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Good day all gurus, I've been trying to book France Appointment but no date available in Lagos. I already filled the France Visa application form and I chose Lagos. Is it possible to choose Abuja for Biometrics and how to go about that? Thanks to everyone.[b][/b]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2022
to reschedule appointment not going on lagos vfs who is experiencing that
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jyde1234: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Good morning house , please I want to confirm if ups make deliveries on Saturdays ? My intended travel date is tomorrow and my package is still with ups .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Jyde1234:
Good morning house , please I want to confirm if ups make deliveries on Saturdays ? My intended travel date is tomorrow and my package is still with ups .

I hope you have not paid for flight.

I do not think UPS works on Saturday.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Seven7Seven7:
Your application @pcl_name is sent to the France Embassy on @modifiedon .

Please Admin I received email today from VFS concerning my visa update but don’t know what this means?

It simply means, your application has been sent to FRENCH embassy. I believe you must have received a second mail with clearer info saying your application has been received at the French embassy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (385) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.