Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (798050 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisRocks: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
The VFS system is in complete disarray. They are so disorganized and I hope they lose their contract with Schengen countries. This thing is general, people in the UK, India have been complaining about the lack of appointments too.

Apriltreasure:
I added zero to my passport it worked, as I want about to make payment, the site shot down and I was logged out ��‍♀️ I don’t know if it’s vila people.. I tried going back to book the appointment and now it said I have exceeded the maximum number of appointment and an agent asked me to pay 70k for the appointment.. �
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Apriltreasure:
I added zero to my passport it worked, as I want about to make payment, the site shot down and I was logged out ��‍♀️ I don’t know if it’s vila people.. I tried going back to book the appointment and now it said I have exceeded the maximum number of appointment and an agent asked me to pay 70k for the appointment.. �
except u want to give free money to the Agent, jst change the 0 to 1, 2 or 3 it will wrk jst keep trying.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Christycode: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Please don’t air me!!!

What is the current processing time for France Student Visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
please any one as idea how to document family applying for France please Gurus kindly help with document to get for wife and kid too
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisRocks: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abeg I am not a guru but let me try:

Aside from the regular documents they mention here (Bank statement, payslips, letter of intro from employer or proof of ownership of business, copies of past visas) Please include:

Marriage certificate to prove relationship (for you and your wife)
Birth certificate (for child)
Letter of sponsorship for your wife and child if you are covering their travel expense
Your wife's bank statement even if you are the one sponsoring
Individual cover letter for everyone applying - Very important
And of course, each member of your family should have a copy of the flight booking, hotel booking, and insurance.
You will also need to provide bank statements for each member of your family if you are the one sponsoring

pufframmy:
please any one as idea how to document family applying for France please Gurus kindly help with document to get for wife and kid too

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good of you I need more comment
ChrisRocks:

Aside from the regular documents they mention here (Bank statement, payslips, letter of intro from employer or proof of ownership of business, copies of past visas) Please include:

Letter of sponsorship for your wife and child if you are covering their travel expense
And of course, each member of your family should have a copy of the flight booking, hotel booking, and insurance.
You will also need to provide bank statements for each member of your family if you are the one sponsoring

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fatimar5(f): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Christycode:
Please don’t air me!!!

What is the current processing time for France Student Visa

3-4 working days!!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
So true. my list was long and i included them in my cover letter.
My colleague will like to apply now i cant even remember how i went about it in February this year. Please where do i start from again.

ChrisRocks:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by toluxa1(m): 5:41am On Jun 25, 2022
mialate:
They have opened after the Covid Lockdown. Yes i did.check i pasted their requirement for tourism or Business.

Hello. Please I have seen some blogs that posted many other requirements that are not on the official Singapore Visa website like
Tax clearance
vaccination certificate
Evidence of basic travelling allowance
Police clearance
Picture of family/children
etc

Are all these actually also required?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Christycode: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Wow. Has it always been like that or just currently?

fatimar5:

3-4 working days!!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Pls all is this a correct way to address a letter to the france embassy in Abuja and is this the correct add

The consular general
Deputy High Commission of France
37, udi hill street, maitama
Abuja
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Pls all is this a correct way to address a letter to the france embassy in Abuja and is this the correct add

The consular general
Deputy High Commission of France
37, udi hill street, maitama
Abuja

Or this

The Visa Officer ,
Consulate General Of France ,
European Union Crescent,
Off Constitution Ave,
Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2022
You can try this

The Consular General,
Embassy of France
37 Udi Hills Street Off Aso Drive,
Maitama - Abuja, Nigeria Nigeria.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please how do I book appointment for two people so they can go in together

Like mother and son ( 9 years old )
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
I have been trying to book appointment and it keeps telling me I have exceeded the number of appointments when I want to add someone else

What do I do
Please ?
I have added 0 to the passport number , still the same
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
beautyuche:
So true. my list was long and i included them in my cover letter.
My colleague will like to apply now i cant even remember how i went about it in February this year. Please where do i start from again.

When booking the appointment, did you book it separately like one one or you booked it together ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
meljoe:
I have been trying to book appointment and it keeps telling me I have exceeded the number of appointments when I want to add someone else

What do I do
Please ?
I have added 0 to the passport number , still the same
Check back tomorrow. That was what worked for me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Candybright:

Check back tomorrow. That was what worked for me

I can book for one person , I’m trying to add another person that’s when it’s telling me that

I want to know if I can do it separately and it won’t be an issue
It’s a mother and son
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
meljoe:

I can book for one person , I’m trying to add another person that’s when it’s telling me that

I want to know if I can do it separately and it won’t be an issue
It’s a mother and son
You can use another email and register the second applicant, just make sure to pick same day.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Candybright:

You can use another email and register the second applicant, just make sure to pick same day.
Okay let me do that , thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Candybright:

I am able to book for the mother now I can’t book for the son , I have open two different emails and it’s still saying I have exceeded the amount of appointments
I added 0 & 1 still the same thing
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Please under status while filing a form for a minor what does it mean , should I leave it blank or what should I click on ?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2022
meljoe:

I am able to book for the mother now I can’t book for the son , I have open two different emails and it’s still saying I have exceeded the amount of appointments
I added 0 & 1 still the same thing
I booked for family of 4 separately and it was successful, jst try changing the last num included to ur passport num and try again for not loosing the mothers appointment date.
Best of Luck.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2022
youngprince111:
I booked for family of 4 separately and it was successful, jst try changing the last num included to ur passport num and try again for not loosing the mothers appointment date.
Best of Luck.

Yes I was able to do that this morning ,thank you so much

And please when filing form for a form , what does guardian status mean and in what section did you input the child school name because after clicking on student , I’m asked to fill in name , email and address of teaching establishments or organization
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fatimar5(f): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Christycode:
Wow. Has it always been like that or just currently?

Well… I am not sure when it changed. I heard that it used to be 2-3weeks before I applied but after my submission it took 3 working days for me and 4 days for my colleagues… but the courier, if you pay for that, may take additional days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Good morning everyone
Is it compulsory to add a child school id and resumption letter from school as a document when applying as proof ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
how was the outcome

fatimar5:

Well… I am not sure when it changed. I heard that it used to be 2-3weeks before I applied but after my submission it took 3 working days for me and 4 days for my colleagues… but the courier, if you pay for that, may take additional days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
baba add anything addable
meljoe:
Good morning everyone
Is it compulsory to add a child school id and resumption letter from school as a document when applying as proof ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
pufframmy:
baba add anything addable
Lol I’m a lady but thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
ooh sorry about that i always think u are a man

meljoe:

Lol I’m a lady but thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
pufframmy:
ooh sorry about that i always think u are a man

Lol no I’m not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (385) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.