Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (798025 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2022
pufframmy:
congrrate go and enjoy

Thanks Pufframmy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2022
lemine:

Can you please explain to me what you mean by Paid tour tickets, and I would also like to know if paid for flight ticket?

I didn't pay for the flight ticket.

I paid for some tour voucher. I attached a sample here

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2022
YOu welcome bro

thankfulgal6996:

Thanks Pufframmy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jyde1234: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
@ thankfulgal6996

Thanks for ur response ,

Please I need copy of the itinerary .

My email is : jyde4u2009@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Good morning ladies and gentlemen here
I do have a question bothering me
I applied for tourist visa in 2021 September and I was denied
While filing the application I put I was single and no kids then
I already had a child then but no birth certificate and no wedding then too
But I and my girlfriend got married around January and I did the birth certificate for my daughter too
Will that affect my next application if I fill I have a child now cause she’s almost 2 years now
I need answers please I’m bothered
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
But I and my girlfriend got married around January and I did the birth certificate for my daughter too
Will that affect my next application if I fill I have a child now cause she’s almost 2 years now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by perigosa: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2022
ty01:
I believe so too. It seems like it.

pls do you know of any france agent who can assist me with invitation letter to France and guide me through visa process
Here is my Whatsapp number
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by perigosa: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=larade16 post=107524567] thank you, yes its tourist visa, i paid 19500 thereabout after booking appointment, then i paid 40,015 at the TLS with my Atm card when i went for submission . For the insurance, 8500[/quote
Hi bro I saw your contact on nairaland pls do you know of any france agent who can assiat me with invitation letter to France and guide me through visa process

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by akin2310(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations to you boss
Pls I will like to know some details about your visa application
Were you a first time traveller ?
what's your marital status as at the time that you submitted the application ?
thankfulgal6996:
VISA ALERT!!!

First Timer

I am here to fulfil the promise I made to myself .

I have been following this thread since March, it has really helped me with my Visa application. I did my biometric with VFS Lagos on Thursday 23rd of June and Visa was Issued on Monday 27th of June. Passport Delivered Wednesday 29th of June. The Process was Fast

1 Month Single Entry Visa.

Document Submitted

Accomplished application form for Schengen visa with photo
Round trip flight ticket confirmation
Proof of hotel reservations
Detailed itinerary(Paid Tour tickets)
Proof of employment (Employment letter, payslips, ID card.)
Proof of contracts
Proof of income (2010 income tax return, bank certificate and statement)
Proof of identity (International Passport)
Proof of Pension (Statement of Account and Introduction letter)
Insurance Policy covering the entire period of stay(Axa mansard)
Letter of Introduction from Company
3 months payslips()

Thanks to Everybody that has contributed to this thread.

May God Bless you all.

Feel free to ask any question.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lawwy123: 4:34am On Jul 04, 2022
perigosa:

pls do you know of any france agent who can assist me with invitation letter to France and guide me through visa process
Here is my Whatsapp number
Thank you
contact me on this mail... lawalmoruff000@gmail.com
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2022
It has been a long time I made contribution to the France thread. If you have any genuine question about life in France, feel free to quote me and ask and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Please note that for the visa procedure, I might not be the best person to give answer because I did that process a long time ago but the coronavirus has caused a lot of changes to process.

Cheers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2022
ogatboy:
It has been a long time I made contribution to the France thread. If you have any genuine question about life in France, feel free to quote me and ask and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Please note that for the visa procedure, I might not be the best person to give answer because I did that process a long time ago but the coronavirus has caused a lot of changes to process.

Cheers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2022
ogatboy:

Cheers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you for. Coming out i love your sincere to help others

Pls tell us how is life there without French knowledge

ogatboy:

Cheers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
pufframmy:
Thank you for. Coming out i love your sincere to help others

Pls tell us how is life there without French knowledge

If you are smart, you can have your work around the language. I still do not speak a lot of French but I've been here a couple of years. The truth is that it depends on how you get here but getting a good job might not be easy except you go for jobs that do not involve a lot of interaction
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
ogatboy:

If you are smart, you can have your work around the language. I still do not speak a lot of French but I've been here a couple of years. The truth is that it depends on how you get here but getting a good job might not be easy except you go for jobs that do not involve a lot of interaction
if person use tourist japa to France,how will the person cope.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Guys i have brought good news, i dint use a single agent i asked questions here read through, got my ome month france visa in 2 days, biometric on Wednesday visa issued on Thursday infact thats in one day, first timer infact i coppied and eddited cover letter from here, thamks to you all, i submitted same doc everyone has been listing

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
talentarena:
Guys i have brought good news, i dint use a single agent i asked questions here read through, got my ome month france visa in 2 days, biometric on Wednesday visa issued on Thursday infact thats in one day, first timer infact i coppied and eddited cover letter from here, thamks to you all, i submitted same doc everyone has been listing
Congrats to you
Please can you share the documents submitted and booking
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kingingalways: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
talentarena:

Congratulations pls share letter format
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Consulate General Of France
European Union Crescent,
Off Constitution Ave,
Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria

COVER LETTER FOR BUSINESS VISA APPLICATION

Dear Sir/Madam

Request For Schengen business Visa for my self sghdhd

I will like to submit my application for A short stay business visa. I intend to travel to France for a summer program in directing and cinematography at the met film academy starting from July 18th to 29th 2022. I will be in France for 16 days. My Travel dates Are July 16th To 31st July 2022. This course will futher help me develop my film making and cinematography skills while learning from top industry professionals and in return give me and my company am upper edge in the Nollywood film industry.

I am the chife executive officer of my company xyz, an entertainment company, i also have assets such as two houses and landed properties which i have submitted documents to attest to. I have a travel history of being to turkey twice, Russia, maldives, United Arab Emirates and Ethopia, which i also included my visa page as part of my documents .

My supporting documents which I have included to support my application are as follows:

* Course registration and acceptance certificate
* 3 Months Company Bank Statements
* 3 months personal bank statement
* 3 months piggyvest savings statement

* Travel Insurance
* National Identification Number Slip
* Visa Pages (2 turkey visa, Russia, maldives, United Arab Emirates and ethopia stamps)
* Property Documents
* Personal Banks Reference Letter
* Corporate account reference letter
* Duly Filled and signed Visa Form
* Flight & Hotel Reservation
* Letter Of Introduction/ cover letter
* Business registration documents (Cac)
* Program payment telex
* Work Id
* Company introduction /sponsorship letter.
* covid 19 fully vaccinated certificate

I trust you will find everything in order , but Please do let me know if you need any additional details or documents …

Thanks and Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
talentarena:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
if person use tourist japa to France,how will the person cope.

They check documents alot so except you want to make an application for asylum or do the hide and seek game
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
ogatboy:

They check documents alot so except you want to make an application for asylum or do the hide and seek game
Lol , guy no enter France illegally, it will be hard for you to survive and you don’t even speak their language
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2022
ogatboy:

ok thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Ooh cool
ogatboy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Congratulations
talentarena:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:08am On Jul 05, 2022
How do you mean they checked documents alot?

ogatboy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Nice one
talentarena:

Consulate General Of France
European Union Crescent,
Off Constitution Ave,
Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria

COVER LETTER FOR BUSINESS VISA APPLICATION

Dear Sir/Madam

Request For Schengen business Visa for my self sghdhd

I will like to submit my application for A short stay business visa. I intend to travel to France for a summer program in directing and cinematography at the met film academy starting from July 18th to 29th 2022. I will be in France for 16 days. My Travel dates Are July 16th To 31st July 2022. This course will futher help me develop my film making and cinematography skills while learning from top industry professionals and in return give me and my company am upper edge in the Nollywood film industry.

I am the chife executive officer of my company xyz, an entertainment company, i also have assets such as two houses and landed properties which i have submitted documents to attest to. I have a travel history of being to turkey twice, Russia, maldives, United Arab Emirates and Ethopia, which i also included my visa page as part of my documents .

My supporting documents which I have included to support my application are as follows:

* Course registration and acceptance certificate
* 3 Months Company Bank Statements
* 3 months personal bank statement
* 3 months piggyvest savings statement

* Travel Insurance
* National Identification Number Slip
* Visa Pages (2 turkey visa, Russia, maldives, United Arab Emirates and ethopia stamps)
* Property Documents
* Personal Banks Reference Letter
* Corporate account reference letter
* Duly Filled and signed Visa Form
* Flight & Hotel Reservation
* Letter Of Introduction/ cover letter
* Business registration documents (Cac)
* Program payment telex
* Work Id
* Company introduction /sponsorship letter.
* covid 19 fully vaccinated certificate

I trust you will find everything in order , but Please do let me know if you need any additional details or documents …

Thanks and Regards

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2022
pufframmy:
How do you mean they checked documents alot?

Police can randomly ask for your permit
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Really they do that?
Those black guys selling all this craft and things like that around all the tourist sites are they resident, cause i see them walking freely around those places
But my thinking is that they are not resident the way they look
ogatboy:

Police can randomly ask for your permit
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2022
pufframmy:
Really they do that?
Those black guys selling all this craft and things like that around all the tourist sites are they resident, cause i see them walking freely around those places
But my thinking is that they are not resident the way they look

They either have a resident permit or asylum papers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2022
ogatboy:

They either have a resident permit or asylum papers
ok..very explanatory.what reason can someone give on grounds for asylum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (385) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.