Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792353 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Good morning everyone
Long thread
This is my story and I would like to seek an advice
I have been denied a France visit visa last year September 2021 stating I won’t return after my visit
My brother girlfriend whose her mom is a citizen sent me an invitation with her passport data page with her utilities bills and proof of account
But at then I wasn’t married with no child I used to work with my cousin company but I don’t get paid cause he’s the one feeding me and all that
But I go married this year around February and have a child already too now
I’m thinking of reapplying I got lands now and a house on my name
What Chance do I get if I reaply
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Enitan1998:
Good morning everyone
Long thread
This is my story and I would like to seek an advice
But at then I wasn’t married with no child I used to work with my cousin company but I don’t get paid cause he’s the one feeding me and all that
But I go married this year around February and have a child already too now
I’m thinking of reapplying I got lands now and a house on my name
What Chance do I get if I reaply
You can reapply now, book your hotel and leave anything concerning brothers girlfriend mum (it wasn't a good idea in the first place)
Attach the land documents, child's birth certificate, marriage cert and planned itinerary. Hopefully it will favour you this time

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Candybright:

You can reapply now, book your hotel and leave anything concerning brothers girlfriend mum (it wasn't a good idea in the first place)
Attach the land documents, child's birth certificate, marriage cert and planned itinerary. Hopefully it will favour you this time
Amen thank you so much for this advice
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
sihamey:

You have to appoint someone to act as your secretary to write the letter

What if it’s a wife and husband that owns the company , limited liability company and both of their names are on the Cac , but it’s just the wife and son that’s traveling , who will write and sign on the letter ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
meljoe:

What if it’s a wife and husband that owns the company , limited liability company and both of their names are on the Cac , but it’s just the wife and son that’s traveling , who will write and sign on the letter ?
Every limited liability company had more than one directors. You have to write an introductory letter as a husband given your consent and support for their trip then someone else should write a letter of introduction of your wife on behalf of the company. One your staff can do that.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
sihamey:

Every limited liability company had more than one directors. You have to write an introductory letter as a husband given your consent and support for their trip then someone else should write a letter of introduction of your wife on behalf of the company. One your staff can do that.

Okay thanks , the introduction letter for the company that the husband giving support will write , is it different from consent letter that the Husband will write giving consent and been aware for the trip ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
meljoe:

Okay thanks , the introduction letter for the company that the husband giving support will write , is it different from consent letter that the Husband will write giving consent and been aware for the trip ?
As a husband you do not need to write for the company since you have written a consent letter, let someone else do the introductory letter for the company.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
sihamey:

As a husband you do not need to write for the company since you have written a consent letter, let someone else do the introductory letter for the company.

Okay thank you , what do you think of a school writing a letter for resumption date for the son ? That will be among the documents , is that a good idea
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
meljoe:

Okay thank you , what do you think of a school writing a letter for resumption date for the son ? That will be among the documents , is that a good idea
That will be fantastic if you can get that from your sons school
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
sihamey:

That will be fantastic if you can get that from your sons school
Thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jesusbae32: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello all,

Good evening!

Am an international student in Uk, I will like to travel to France or Germany. Can someone put me through on documents to use.

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!

First Timer

I am here to fulfil the promise I made to myself .

I have been following this thread since March, it has really helped me with my Visa application. I did my biometric with VFS Lagos on Thursday 23rd of June and Visa was Issued on Monday 27th of June. Passport Delivered Wednesday 29th of June. The Process was Fast

1 Month Single Entry Visa.

Document Submitted

Accomplished application form for Schengen visa with photo
Round trip flight ticket confirmation
Proof of hotel reservations
Detailed itinerary(Paid Tour tickets)
Proof of employment (Employment letter, payslips, ID card.)
Proof of contracts
Proof of income (2010 income tax return, bank certificate and statement)
Proof of identity (International Passport)
Proof of Pension (Statement of Account and Introduction letter)
Insurance Policy covering the entire period of stay(Axa mansard)
Letter of Introduction from Company
3 months payslips()

Thanks to Everybody that has contributed to this thread.

May God Bless you all.

Feel free to ask any question.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations, what are the docs u submit

thankfulgal6996:
VISA ALERT!!!

First Timer

I have been following this thread since March, it has really helped me with my Visa application. I did my biometric with VFS Lagos on the 23rd of June and Visa was Issued on 27th of June. Passport Delivered 29th.

May God Bless you all.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Soraco57:

Congratulations, what are the docs u submit

Thanks @Soraco57,

Detailed itinerary( with paid Tour tickets)
Proof of contracts
3 months payslips
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jyde1234: 1:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations @thankfulgal6996.

What are names of the tour site submitted ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tosinosu2011: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello all, please I have three names on my international passport, but while filling the french embassy form, there's no place to input my third name. All the document I received from France also have just two names while my documents in Nigeria has three names. Will this affect my application at the embassy in any way?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fatimar5(f): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Tosinosu2011:
Hello all, please I have three names on my international passport, but while filling the french embassy form, there's no place to input my third name. All the document I received from France also have just two names while my documents in Nigeria has three names. Will this affect my application at the embassy in any way?

On the site if I can still remember it’s written firstname (s) so write Your Firstname and middle name in the same box. Then only your surname on the last name box

For those filling applications for visa, make sure you fill the appropriate office forms. Abuja for Abuja, Lagos for Lagos… and have photocopies of all your documents. Print all your documents before going to VFS… it was damn expensive to print with the guys around vfs… all these is so you don’t have to spend unnecessary money or be stressed on that day.

All the best.

BTW I got my visa (long stay) and it took 3days
Thank you everyone for the tips here and there

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolladey(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2022
fatimar5:

On the site if I can still remember it’s written firstname (s) so write Your Firstname and middle name in the same box. Then only your surname on the last name box

For those filling applications for visa, make sure you fill the appropriate office forms. Abuja for Abuja, Lagos for Lagos… and have photocopies of all your documents. Print all your documents before going to VFS… it was damn expensive to print with the guys around vfs… all these is so you don’t have to spend unnecessary money or be stressed on that day.

All the best.

Congratulations on your visa.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Itzocy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
fatimar5:

All the best.

Kindly list the documents you submitted

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ecomGY: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

Do I need to take the original copy of my CAC documents for the visa interview or will a photocopy be enough.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
congrrate go and enjoy

thankfulgal6996:
VISA ALERT!!!

First Timer

I have been following this thread since March, it has really helped me with my Visa application. I did my biometric with VFS Lagos on Thursday 23rd of June and Visa was Issued on Monday 27th of June. Passport Delivered Wednesday 29th of June. The Process was Fast

Document Submitted

Proof of contracts
3 months payslips()

May God Bless you all.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
wow many great news now that good
kindly share you document submitted to help others
and are u first timer?
how may month given
fatimar5:

All the best.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
copies only
ecomGY:
Hi everyone,

Do I need to take the original copy of my CAC documents for the visa interview or will a photocopy be enough.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
pufframmy:
copies only
Can I include my daughter school fees receipt as part of documents I’m in applying for a tourist visa to France ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
For ur Daughter you Can
Enitan1998:

Can I include my daughter school fees receipt as part of documents I’m in applying for a tourist visa to France ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
pufframmy:
For ur Daughter you Can
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lemine: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
thankfulgal6996:
VISA ALERT!!!

First Timer

Document Submitted

Proof of contracts
3 months payslips()

May God Bless you all.

Can you please explain to me what you mean by Paid tour tickets, and I would also like to know if paid for flight ticket?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fatimar5(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
pufframmy:
wow many great news now that good
kindly share you document submitted to help others
and are u first timer?
how may month given

I am a first timer, virgin passport holder (yes my old passport got stolen in SA so I basically have no travel history…)

I am a student and applied for a long stay (D) visa

I applied directly to my school and followed the campus France procedure afterwards so all the documents I submitted are as stated in my campus France guide list. I will attach it here

I was given 1 year multiple entry visa.

I used my sister as my sponsor and showed money deposited in my bank account from her.
(615 euros x 12 + some extra very small)

I also already paid DEPOSIT (first installment of 3) of my tuition

Hope this helps

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fatimar5(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Itzocy:

Kindly list the documents you submitted

I answered this already but the list is attached here

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thank you for sharing
Enjoy ur stay
fatimar5:

I am a first timer, virgin passport holder (yes my old passport got stolen in SA so I basically have no travel history…)

I am a student and applied for a long stay (D) visa

I applied directly to my school and followed the campus France procedure afterwards so all the documents I submitted are as stated in my campus France guide list. I will attach it here

I was given 1 year multiple entry visa.

I used my sister as my sponsor and showed money deposited in my bank account from her.
(615 euros x 12 + some extra very small)

I also already paid DEPOSIT (first installment of 3) of my tuition

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
fatimar5:

All the best.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Jyde1234:
Congratulations @thankfulgal6996.

What are names of the tour site submitted ?

River Seine Sightseeing cruise
Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.