Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (797453 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Enitan1998:
I want to submit my tourist visa next month
This are my documents I want to submit
France form filled
Health insurance covering my 15 days stays
Booked hotel
Boom round trip
Itenary
Marriage certificate
Wife NIN slip and birth certificate
Daughter birth certificate
Parent NIN slip
Family picture
House picture and Surveys plan
2plots of lands with survey plan
1 acre of land on my daughter name with driver plan
Business CAC certificate
My job ID card
Workshop 2 years payment receipt worth 700k
My 3 months payslip
Daughter school receipt
A plot of land with my name and my younger brother name and survey plan
Personal and saving account 2.6m balance
Reference from my bank

Am I good to go ?

Is health insurance same as travel insurance ? What I submitted was travel insurance sha
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Enitan1998:
Then picture of my second house but still in construction with survey plan and Stamp architect doc

Cover letter & introduction letter
Tour itinerary too

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
meljoe:

Is health insurance same as travel insurance ? What I submitted was travel insurance sha
Yes
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
meljoe:

Cover letter & introduction letter
Tour itinerary too
Okay,please can you give me sample of it please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
why not do 1 month insurance

meljoe:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
pufframmy:
why not do 1 month insurance

I’m just spending 15 days and come back
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Enitan1998:

Okay,please can you give me sample of it please

I pasted mine here , check the thread sha
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Enitan1998:

Yes
Okay
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quick question, please do you get stamps for every schengen countries you enter?? Or uts just the first entry Stamp that you need
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
talentarena:
Quick question, please do you get stamps for every schengen countries you enter?? Or uts just the first entry Stamp that you need
With one schengen countries you can enter every Eu country, you just need a stamp for any of them
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Enitan1998:

With one schengen countries you can enter every Eu country, you just need a stamp for any of them

Not every EU country but every Schengen country.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lionlee216(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Submitted my France application too. Awaiting outcome

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2022
[
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2022
ogatboy:

Not every EU country but every Schengen country.
Correct
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
WHEN DID you
and was it Business or Tourist

lionlee216:
Submitted my France application too. Awaiting outcome
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lionlee216(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2022
pufframmy:
WHEN DID you
and was it Business or Tourist

Tourist
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2022
alright wish u success
how many days now

lionlee216:

Tourist
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lemine: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2022
thankfulgal6996:
VISA ALERT!!!

First Timer

I am here to fulfil the promise I made to myself .

I have been following this thread since March, it has really helped me with my Visa application. I did my biometric with VFS Lagos on Thursday 23rd of June and Visa was Issued on Monday 27th of June. Passport Delivered Wednesday 29th of June. The Process was Fast

1 Month Single Entry Visa.

Document Submitted

Accomplished application form for Schengen visa with photo
Round trip flight ticket confirmation
Proof of hotel reservations
Detailed itinerary(Paid Tour tickets)
Proof of employment (Employment letter, payslips, ID card.)
Proof of contracts
Proof of income (2010 income tax return, bank certificate and statement)
Proof of identity (International Passport)
Proof of Pension (Statement of Account and Introduction letter)
Insurance Policy covering the entire period of stay(Axa mansard)
Letter of Introduction from Company
3 months payslips()

Thanks to Everybody that has contributed to this thread.

May God Bless you all.

Feel free to ask any question.

how much bank statement did you submit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 2:00am On Jul 08, 2022
lemine:

how much bank statement did you submit?

Closing balance of about 1.8 in my salary account and over 10k in my Dom Account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Syber(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Hey guys

My wife did her biometrics on 30th of June but was called by VFS to come redo her biometrics and submit new application form on the 5th of June.

She has a ticket we have paid for to travel on the 13th of June along with my daughter but now that there's a public holiday on Monday and Tuesday (11th and 12th) we don't know if they would come tru on time for her flight that day by 6pm
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Syber:

Hey guys

My wife did her biometrics on 30th of June but was called by VFS to come redo her biometrics and submit new application form on the 5th of June.

She has a ticket we have paid for to travel on the 13th of June along with my daughter but now that there's a public holiday on Monday and Tuesday (11th and 12th) we don't know if they would come tru on time for her flight that day by 6pm

Just be hopeful. I guess they are ready to just stamp the passport once they get the new biometrics
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Syber:

Hey guys

I believe they stamp the visa there. Let her show them her flight ticket and plead to be attended urgently.
I belive they will listen and she will be able to collect same day.
Let her just pack her bags, maybe from vfs center she will start heading to airport.
She should also go very very early and table her matter first.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Candybright:

I believe they stamp the visa there. Let her show them her flight ticket and plead to be attended urgently.
I belive they will listen and she will be able to collect same day.
Let her just pack her bags, maybe from vfs center she will start heading to airport.
She should also go very very early and table her matter first.

VFS do not stamp. They have to send the passport to the French embassy

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
YEs oo It only France Consular that stamp
ogatboy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please if you recently applied for france tourist visa do not hesitate to give us feedback
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
did you submit application recently?

Enitan1998:
Please if you recently applied for france tourist visa do not hesitate to give us feedback
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
ogatboy:

Yes but as it's still the same city, I belive it can still be treated same day as seen for some applications here that took just 1-2days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
pufframmy:
did you submit application recently?

No
My appointment is next month
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vuitton007: 5:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Enitan1998:

No
My appointment is next month

Pls what is the best way to get an earlier appointment, it current says 08/08 for frequent travellers, i need help
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Vuitton007:

Pls what is the best way to get an earlier appointment, it current says 08/08 for frequent travellers, i need help
I’m a first time traveler and my date is also 08/08 Abuja, before I booked the date the earliest was 05/08.
My advice is you booked that 08/08 before it get filled up
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vuitton007: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Enitan1998:

I’m a first time traveler and my date is also 08/08 Abuja, before I booked the date the earliest was 05/08.
My advice is you booked that 08/08 before it get filled up

Noted, will do.

And once done, do i get the chance to select a new earlier date if i ever find?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vuitton007: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Vuitton007:

Noted, will do.

And once done, do i get the chance to select a new earlier date if i ever find?

And what to do if page comes back as undergoing configuration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (385) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.