Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792511 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Iampeaceful:
Please HELP me out.

Good evening house.
Please my family applied for Schengen Visas using Sweden as the entry since 24th November.

An Email came 29th November that it is with Swedish Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya for processing.

Then on the 7th of December, they sent this one i attached here. Does it mean a decision have been made? Should one go to the Lagos VAC for collection?

Courier service was not paid for so we are not expecting them to deliver the passports to us.

Go to your VAC tomorrow Tuesday.

Once the VAC sends a mail of processed application received, then it's with them upon return from the embassy.

Go there tomorrow with collection slip/authorization letter

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 3:51am On Dec 13, 2022
God bless you sir.
Thank you. We will do just that.
davodyguy:

Go to your VAC tomorrow Tuesday.

Once the VAC sends a mail of processed application received, then it's with them upon return from the embassy.

Go there tomorrow with collection slip/authorization letter
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Iampeaceful:
God bless you sir.
Thank you. We will do just that.

How far?

How did it go?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2022
WHO here have gotten his / Her PTA request in short time, and please with which Bank
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
pufframmy:
WHO here have gotten his / Her PTA request in short time, and please with which Bank
Sterling, got 2k pere

You must have 'leg' sha

Not easy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
chai this this na wahala oo pls how do u process it

is it after u submit online you got the approval before heading to bank??
davodyguy:

Sterling, got 2k pere

You must have 'leg' sha

Not easy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thank you.
HRprof:

You pay appointment booking online with your card then pay visa fee at VFS with your card cash no longer accepted
You can pay with Naira card
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hello,

Please, I want to ask about the visa process in Abuja.

Please I'm thinking of using VFS Abuja, (France) and I do not know how long the visa process will take possibly the same as Lagos.

Please, if you have an introductory letter with Abuja office address kindly send it. I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
pufframmy:
chai this this na wahala oo pls how do u process it

is it after u submit online you got the approval before heading to bank??
Do the process online by selecting the bank you have account with, print out and then take to your bank to give to your account officer to get approval.

Zenith Bank is doing $2.5k
Sterling Bank $1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Thanks
davodyguy:

Do the process online by selecting the bank you have account with, print out and then take to your bank to give to your account officer to get approval.

Zenith Bank is doing $2.5k
Sterling Bank $1k
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2022
[good day everyone,how can I book appointment in France embassy? I need help please quote author=Adigunoyo post=119158502]Thank you.
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Please what branch ?

davodyguy:

Sterling, got 2k pere

You must have 'leg' sha

Not easy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Prinze2012: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Study Master Degree in France with just 243 euro fee in a Government Universities.
The following courses are available:
Master in International Management
Master in International Business
International Master in Business administration
Master in International Economics
Master of Finance
Master in International Human Resources Management
Master in Economics
Master in Applied Mathematics
Master in Economic Analysis
Master in Data Science
Etc
You can Chat me +2348066236334 if you do not know how to go about it

Date of submission of the file to Espace Campus France

01/10/2022
At :
31/12/2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
u never travel

PTA now wahala even if na 1500 i can see now i go appreciate

meljoe:
Please what branch ?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
meljoe:
Please what branch ?

Head office.

It is your account officer that will help

Best advice

My wife is also getting $4000 from her bank, Polaris.

Your account officer at your bank is needed to push cos millions are applying as well
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oh wow
What branch did she go to ?

davodyguy:

Head office.

It is your account officer that will help

Best advice

My wife is also getting $4000 from her bank, Polaris.

Your account officer at your bank is needed to push cos millions are applying as well
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
pufframmy:
u never travel

PTA now wahala even if na 1500 i can see now i go appreciate

I can understand

I had to use shout, threat etc to get the 2k

My wife two will get $4k next week

You must have been maintaining good balance before
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
meljoe:
Oh wow
What branch did she go to ?

Alausa, Polaris

Wait which of the banks do you have accounts? This one that you are asking about almost all the banks

Zenith would have given me $2.5k as well

Sterling
Zenith
Polaris
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Prinze2012:
Study Master Degree in France with just 243 euro fee in a Government Universities.
The following courses are available:
Master in International Management
Master in International Business
International Master in Business administration
Master in International Economics
Master of Finance
Master in International Human Resources Management
Master in Economics
Master in Applied Mathematics
Master in Economic Analysis
Master in Data Science
Etc
You can Chat me +2348066236334 if you do not know how to go about it

Date of submission of the file to Espace Campus France

01/10/2022
At :
31/12/2022

Why should anyone contact you?

Post the link here, as we encourage DIY
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
chai i don suffer went to 3 branch of different bank today although have submitted my to UBA
but still no luck on it

davodyguy:

I can understand

I had to use shout, threat etc to get the 2k

My wife two will get $4k next week

You must have been maintaining good balance before
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
abi make i go zenith bank na BTA i can apply there if that can give me

davodyguy:

Alausa, Polaris

Wait which of the banks do you have accounts? This one that you are asking about almost all the banks

Sterling
Zenith
Polaris
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Access
Wema
Fcmb
Uba

davodyguy:

Alausa, Polaris

Sterling
Zenith
Polaris
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hello,

Please i need assistance on how to fill the France tourism application, i need help to fill it.

Example: Number of stays planned in France for the coming year

What should be the answer?
The planned visit is 5days.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
pufframmy:
abi make i go zenith bank na BTA i can apply there if that can give me

Try Zenith
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
pufframmy:
chai i don suffer went to 3 branch of different bank today although have submitted my to UBA
but still no luck on it

As I stared earlier, only your account officer can help you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
meljoe:
Access
Wema
Fcmb
Uba

Access Bank can help you too
Adigunoyo:
Hello,

Please i need assistance on how to fill the France tourism application, i need help to fill it.

Example: Number of stays planned in France for the coming year

What should be the answer?
The planned visit is 5days.

Thanks for your reply.
Put the 5 days

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
davodyguy:

Put the 5 days

Thanks.

Please where can I book the accomodation.
I want to reserve it and not pay now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
davodyguy:

Put the 5 days

Please I'd like to call you.

Number of requested entries should it be 1 entry or multiple entry?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Do you know anyone ?
The ones I know are saying people are much on the queue
davodyguy:

Access Bank can help you too
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please for tourism, 5 days should we fill 1 entry or multiple entries?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
meljoe:
Do you know anyone ?
The ones I know are saying people are much on the queue
No, I don't

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.