Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786660 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2019
@Walexy
Congratulations share the documents
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 6:11pm On May 24, 2019
jj17cv:
@Walexy
Congratulations share the documents
please was there interview
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
@pennycruz01
Nope interview just fill your visa application online and face vfs for submittion with ur 31k visa fees
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 11:53pm On May 24, 2019
jj17cv:
@pennycruz01
Nope interview just fill your visa application online and face vfs for submittion with ur 31k visa fees
thankz alot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Onyxfidel1(f): 5:11pm On May 26, 2019
Please is there anyone that submitted France documents since 30 April that have gotten response coz am a bit concerned.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Damselglo: 7:46pm On May 26, 2019
[We are both on this, i am yet to get response. Please let me no when you get a responsequote author=Onyxfidel1 post=78741389]Please is there anyone that submitted France documents since 30 April that have gotten response coz am a bit concerned. [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chinonye20: 10:42pm On May 26, 2019
Is it world cup package or normal tourist visa you submitted?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Onyxfidel1(f): 11:36pm On May 26, 2019
Chinonye20:
Is it world cup package or normal tourist visa you submitted?

Normal tourist visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dlaw6578: 8:19am On May 27, 2019
Pls kindly
Share me ur contact I want to ask urgent question because am yet to submit... Thanks
walexy:

Yes. I was given a one month single entry visa. Still works with my plan anyways..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:38am On May 27, 2019
Good morning friends,

I filled my visa application but changed my traveling plan, I mean dates. Do I need to fill a new form entirely or can I still edit the old one.

Secondly, what time should I get to VFS?

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chinonye20: 6:13pm On May 27, 2019
I think they attending to world cup applicant's 1st, lately they have been a lot turn up of applicant's due to world cup. Last week I went to vfs, there was up to 180 applicant's just for a day.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
Chinonye20:
I think they attending to world cup applicant's 1st, lately they have been a lot turn up of applicant's due to world cup. Last week I went to vfs, there was up to 180 applicant's just for a day.

Bro please can I go during my lunch time, that is 1pm? Will I still be attended to?
Is any passport size photo needed?
Are there people there that help with the visa application form?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
jj17cv:
@pennycruz01

Bro please can I go during my lunch time, that is 1pm? Will I still be attended to?
Is any passport size photo needed?
Are there people there that help with the visa application form?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2019
Chinonye20:
I have uae residence permit on my passport, which will expire next yr December. I also have same uae work permit, I work as a sale's supervisor with one supermarket over there. I applied for France tourist visa on 21st of this month, world cup package to be precise, my basic monthly salary is 5000aed that's almost equivalent to 500k. What are my chances of getting the visa?

Firstly, what do you mean by World Cup package?
Secondly, did you apply in UAE or Nigeria?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nameky123: 5:08am On May 28, 2019
I bought Insurance from AXAMansard to cover my 3months of study which read from may-july but considering my request appointment am to travel in June as I will go interview on 3rd,pls will that affect my chance of getting the Visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2019
@underbridge
Nope you must be at submission center by 7 to 8am
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2019
jj17cv:
@underbridge
Nope you must be at submission center by 7 to 8am

Thanks jj17cv, please how much am I paying for visa and other payments...I saw 60euros which is around 24k. Someone also said 31k. Could you please clarify this...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2019
underbridge:

Thanks jj17cv, please how much am I paying for visa and other payments...I saw 60euros which is around 24k. Someone also said 31k. Could you please clarify this...

The total cost is #31k (Visa fee + VFS Service charge).
Cost of SMS is extra and optional.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 28, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

The total cost is #31k (Visa fee + VFS Service charge).
Cost of SMS is extra and optional.

Thanks Ifeoluwasegun
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dewvy(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2019
soleexx:
Hola, Pls I know it's not the right section but I need help on requirements lists for Netherland Conference Visa... thanks

I also need some info for mine. I intend to submit my Schengen Visa application later in the year. Destination is The Hague.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by soleexx(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2019
Dewvy:

I also need some info for mine. I intend to submit my Schengen Visa application later in the year. Destination is The Hague.

Alright...you have to fill the form online with d necessary docs..what's ur plan after the conference
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tedz69: 5:34pm On May 28, 2019
Please has anyone applied for the France tourist visa with the World Cup package and it’s granted? A friend of mine was denied with all the necessary documents, just want to know if anyone was actually given. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by danjaydotcom(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2019
Tedz69:
Please has anyone applied for the France tourist visa with the World Cup package and it’s granted? A friend of mine was denied with all the necessary documents, just want to know if anyone was actually given. Thanks

When did your friend submit his application?
Did he got the match tickets? Does he have traveling experience ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ExoticTemi: 10:19pm On May 28, 2019
Good evening everyone , pls i will love to travel to france with my kids (2) for summer holiday, i am a public servant and i own a thriving business. I will love to know what documents to put together because i want to go through the application myself. I don't want to go through Agents. I have travelled to Kenya, Ghana and South Africa in the past though i have a new passport now. Kindly enlighten pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dewvy(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2019
soleexx:

Alright...you have to fill the form online with d necessary docs..what's ur plan after the conference

Nothing in particular. It's a three-week conference. I'll just stay a week longer. Which conference are you attending and where?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tedz69: 11:18pm On May 28, 2019
danjaydotcom:

When did your friend submit his application?
Did he got the match tickets? Does he have traveling experience ?

Submitted 2 weeks ago and he was in Russia. He got all the necessary document, the match tickets and even train tickets
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by danjaydotcom(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2019
Tedz69:

Submitted 2 weeks ago and he was in Russia. He got all the necessary document, the match tickets and even train tickets

Then something is wrong, maybe in the application , accommodation , or statement of account, or the document is false.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tedz69: 12:56am On May 29, 2019
danjaydotcom:

Then something is wrong, maybe in the application , accommodation , or statement of account, or the document is false.

Nothing is wrong with all that. The only thing that was marked is they’re not certain the person will return blah blah despite all documents supporting that. Someone told me the issuance is low due to the number of people applying. Just asking if anyone here has applied and actually granted.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toyatc: 1:52am On May 29, 2019
walexy:

Yes. I was given a one month single entry visa. Still works with my plan anyways..

Congratulations @walexy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by soleexx(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2019
Dewvy:

Nothing in particular. It's a three-week conference. I'll just stay a week longer. Which conference are you attending and where?

Three weeks? Never heard of that...should be a 3 days thing... Econimic and UNICEF amsterdam

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: daga1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.