Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (788196 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by danjaydotcom(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2019
Tedz69:

Nothing is wrong with all that. The only thing that was marked is they’re not certain the person will return blah blah despite all documents supporting that. Someone told me the issuance is low due to the number of people applying. Just asking if anyone here has applied and actually granted.

Two of my friends got a month visa single entry for the World Cup event. And another person submitted on 9th of this month he’s waiting on his currently waiting on his passport, what date did your friend submitted ?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tedz69: 12:23pm On May 29, 2019
danjaydotcom:

Two of my friends got a month visa single entry for the World Cup event. And another person submitted on 9th of this month he’s waiting on his currently waiting on his passport, what date did your friend submitted ?

He submitted on the 10th and got it back on 25th, exactly 2 weeks. Does it mean it won’t be granted if your passport is returned too early? How long did it take for those your friends that were given?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by danjaydotcom(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2019
Tedz69:

He submitted on the 10th and got it back on 25th, exactly 2 weeks. Does it mean it won’t be granted if your passport is returned too early? How long did it take for those your friends that were given?

I don’t know much about this anymore last time I was here was 2013 6years ago until I saw your post and I had to reset my password lol so I can reply to you, but this platform should have a private message or something lol. But I want to ask you some questions regarding the application so if you drop your what’s app I can message you or something I hope that’s ok?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by danjaydotcom(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2019
Tedz69:

But the leaste took about 15 working days before it was issued.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tedz69: 12:35pm On May 29, 2019
danjaydotcom:

I don’t know much about this anymore last time I was here was 2013 6years ago until I saw your post and I had to reset my password lol so I can reply to you, but this platform should have a private message or something lol. But I want to ask you some questions regarding the application so if you drop your what’s app I can message you or something I hope that’s ok?

Ok
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dewvy(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2019
soleexx:

Three weeks? Never heard of that...should be a 3 days thing... Econimic and UNICEF amsterdam

Oh. This one is organized by the Hague Academy of International Law. And it is for next year January.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 6:29am On May 30, 2019
For France visa... appointment must be booked before submission of documents. I just confirmed now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by soleexx(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2019
Dewvy:

Oh. This one is organized by the Hague Academy of International Law. And it is for next year January.
Absolutely
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 1:18pm On May 30, 2019
jj17cv:
@pennycruz01
Nope interview just fill your visa application online and face vfs for submittion with ur 31k visa fees
i summited my documents today everyone pray for me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 1:20pm On May 30, 2019
Pennycruz01:
i submitted
my documents today everyone pray for me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bmxshop: 1:20pm On May 30, 2019
underbridge:
For France visa... appointment must be booked before submission of documents. I just confirmed now.

Do you know the url to secure appointment? It seems not to be working online.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nameky123: 1:47pm On May 30, 2019
Pennycruz01:
pennycruz you will get the Visa,I wish you good luck bro,what are you going for,world.cup or studies?pls those that got world cup Visa as fans what is the requirements and how did you go about ur process??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2019
@pennycruz01
You will get the visa just hope and pray .......
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 2:32pm On May 30, 2019
]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
jj17cv:
@pennycruz01
You will get the visa just hope and pray .......
amen thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 2:35pm On May 30, 2019
Nameky123:
pennycruz you will get the Visa,I wish you good luck bro,what are you going for,world.cup or studies?pls those that got world cup Visa as fans what is the requirements and how did you go about ur process??
no mine is visit
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dewvy(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2019
Pennycruz01:

Good luck, brother.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by travelpoint: 11:19pm On May 30, 2019
My nephew Schengen (France) visa application was denied in April this year with appeal option. He applied for UK visa about 3 weeks ago, his application was approved. Now I want him to appeal the Schengen visa decision but we don't know how to start because they want the appeal letter written in french.

Guru in the house please help out
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by prettysussie: 9:53am On May 31, 2019
Good day house,

I am trying to schedule an appointment on VFS website for submission of my France Visa application. The site is saying 'there are no open seats available for selected center (Lagos)'.

Please how do i go about scheduling an appointment.

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yoged(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2019
ExoticTemi:
Good evening everyone , pls i will love to travel to france with my kids (2) for summer holiday, i am a public servant and i own a thriving business. I will love to know what documents to put together because i want to go through the application myself. I don't want to go through Agents. I have travelled to Kenya, Ghana and South Africa in the past though i have a new passport now. Kindly enlighten pls
please can someone see to this.. Also planning towards it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Emman7548: 3:14pm On May 31, 2019
Need more information on the requirements
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 3:49pm On May 31, 2019
Emman7548:
My sister & her son were given tourist Visa to travel for 15 days. Surprisingly the Embassy also attached a small form asking both of them to come for appointment in Lagos after they must have come back. My sister wants to drop her son there since her sister lives there.
In other words, my sister wants to come back alone without her son.
What's the implication of not attending the appointment when my sister comes back alone? Also can my sister alone attend the appointment?

In other words, she intends her son to become an illegal immigrant in France?

Amazed.

And yes, the two of them have to show up at the embassy on their return; this procedure was devised to prevent/keep track of what your sister is intending to do.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gidimoo: 4:32pm On May 31, 2019
good day my fellow nairalanders,a friend of my submit he's application on april 24 and is travel date is on 5th of may vfs send him mssg on 25 of april dat is application as delivered to french embassy since den no any mssg again he mail d french embassy dey said he should contact d nigeria embassy and nigeria embassy said d application is not yet with dem, pls what can he do?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

Ooops. We dey in this together for real.
Submitted April 11
Embassy sent receipt mail April 12
That's the same thing wey dey VFS tracking site.
The thing don tire me. I hope I have a response soon.
Sent mail to them yesterday, no response yet.

Please someone here should help me on possible cause of this delay.

I submitted since April 11, since then no response from Embassy/VFS
Called VFS yesterday and they said it's still with the Embassy that they haven't received the Applocation back.
Mailed the Embassy, no response.

Pls, anyone have an idea what could be happening?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Onyxfidel1(f): 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

Please someone here should help me on possible cause of this delay.

I submitted since April 11, since then no response from Embassy/VFS
Called VFS yesterday and they said it's still with the Embassy that they haven't received the Applocation back.
Mailed the Embassy, no response.

Pls, anyone have an idea what could be happening?

What Date is your flight reservation? Cozi heard that most times visa approved is mostly released around the person's flight reservation date.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2019
travelpoint:
My nephew Schengen (France) visa application was denied in April this year with appeal option. He applied for UK visa about 3 weeks ago, his application was approved. Now I want him to appeal the Schengen visa decision but we don't know how to start because they want the appeal letter written in french.

Guru in the house please help out
Your nephew should visit any Alliance Francais office and they will help him draft an appeal letter in French.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 31, 2019
I
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2019
Onyxfidel1:

What Date is your flight reservation? Cozi heard that most times visa approved is mostly released around the person's flight reservation date.

My flight reservation take off date is Monday June 03.
If your guess is the case, I await their response then.
But it's not a good idea.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by travelpoint: 4:34am On Jun 01, 2019
davide470:
Your nephew should visit any Alliance Francais office and they will help him draft an appeal letter in French.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2019
travelpoint:

Thanks

I think "translate into" French is what is meant here.

Obviously some random translator who knows nothing about your case or has no legal knowledge or experience in these matters is not the best person to write an appeal for someone.

You know the facts of your case, you know what documents you submitted, and you have (or should have gotten) an idea about why your visa application was denied, so what you do is draft an appeal addressing those reasons in English and take it to Alliance Francaise to have it translated into French there.

Remember that an appeal is a legal document and it will be reviewed and considered by a judicial organ in France. Such documents are written logically and specifically, i.e. along the lines of "I was denied for Reason x. However, I presented Documents x, y and z to address this ground of denial. Documents x, y, and z prove my ties to Nigeria/justify my reason for travel/show my accommodation and sustenance arrangements, bla bla bla".

So if you do decide to appeal, take your time to do it properly and that means composing the appeal very carefully indeed, not getting just anyone to write something for you which you cannot understand.

Having said all that, this is June and it is highly unlikely that you'll get any tangible response to your appeal before 2020, so depending on your nephew's purpose of travel he may want to simply reapply (but later in the year so as not to appear desperate).
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KOLAPO3(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2019
prettysussie:
Good day house,

I am trying to schedule an appointment on VFS website for submission of my France Visa application. The site is saying 'there are no open seats available for selected center (Lagos)'.

Please how do i go about scheduling an appointment.

Thanks.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DonMarkuzi(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2019
KOLAPO3:

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT.

Go to any of the cafes around the VFS and make a payment of not more than 1.5k to secure your appointment. Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: nuttycaptain, Flightlinks and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.