Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman (944 Views)

Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! / Who Should Propose Marriage In A Relationship - Male Or Female? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by Vuitton(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
Saw the Topic in The Punch during the week and though Nairalanders will love to give their 2 cent. grin

As for me a couple of girls have asked me out,

Two or three have openly asked me to marry em even if its just the court thingie

One wanted to trap the boy with 'belle'(pregnancy) shocked Whosai- e no fit be,

Whot do you think folks wink
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by Maykelly(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
Man should propose to a woman But not a Woman proposing to Man. In Biblical way - A man shall leave his father and Mother, also A Man who findeth a wife, means the man shall find the wife but not the Wife finding the husband.
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2008
The man ofcourse

Why would i rob the man from the one moment when begging and pleading is on top of the list.

I will probably say no at first just to see the look on his face. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by drrionelli(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
Who should propose to whom? What difference does it make?

If the two parties feel that each is mutually compatible with respect to the other, then it's a moot point as to who does the proposing, as both parties are in agreement. If not, then both parties stand to gain by the awareness of that fact, regardless of which proposes and which refuses. They can then more ably assess the status of the relationship.
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by opokonwa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
@POSTER

[size=25pt]What exactly are you feeling like?! [/size]
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by Eclairs: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2008
Dont understnd this propose thingy!

Whts the essence of a relationship if the end of it is not to get married? Surely, if the relationship isnt goin to lead to marraige, then the relationshp ends unless, the basics of the relationship wsnt marraige in the first place,

I actually think it doesnt matter but perhaps in an ideal world, the man shd say it.
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by drrionelli(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Eclairs:
Why would it be any more "ideal" for the man to propose than for the woman to propose?
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by uspry1(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2008
As always refer to the biblical, man should propose to woman, period!!! Not woman propose to man!

I heard very very few woman who propose to man that is exceptionally if woman is very wealth person to fall in love with low-paid job or homeless man who is not able to afford paying engagement ring/wedding expenses, that is different story.
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by drrionelli(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
But, you're not saying that the one with the most means is the one who should propose, are you?
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by Vuitton(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2008
shocked
opokonwa:

@POSTER

[size=25pt]What exactly are you feeling like?! [/size]

Im not feelin like nothing, im jus being real
Cheers wink
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by Vuitton(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
Women out number men all over the globe so women are getting desperate
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by iice(f): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2008
@Topic. . .whoever has the balls (and no i don't mean that) to do the proposing should do it.
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by TheSly: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2008

Saw the Topic in The Punch during the week and though Nairalanders will love to give their 2 cent. grin

As for me a couple of girls have asked me out,

Two or three have openly asked me to marry em even if its just the court thingie

One wanted to trap the boy with 'belle'(pregnancy) shocked Whosai- e no fit be,

Whot do you think folks wink

Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
It all goes down to individual preference. If woman wan propose, then she can go right ahead. BUT id rather a man propose sha, thats they way it has always been right from my forefathers grin
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by noel76(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Topic, any body can propose especially when both couples are already hearing the ringing bell. Come to think of it, what if ur man is the shy type will u b waiting 4 d next ten years untill he proposes? Wake up pple times are changing, we are in a dynamic world.
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by babycool(f): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2008
The one paying the bride price grin
Re: Who Should Propose- The Man Or Woman by Busta(f): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2008
wat difference does it make?

as long as someone propose to the other and the answer is "yes", everyone is happy and life goes on!

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Marriage: How Important? / She Is My Guy's Gal Bt She Is In Luv Wit Me / M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.