Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. (17695 Views)

15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Facts Fathers Never Tell There Children / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
@Richfella: Lol, what more can I say?? You've said it all. I was wondering why I was the only one that frowned at that. Great post but I also have to say that training your children to have this mindset might be what the society of Nigeria does and encourages, thereby making that bullet point some what true. The issue here is stopping the mindset if it already exists and not encourage it or encouraging parents to continue the teaching to their kids.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by greatgod2012(f): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
I dont know what u mean by fathers not telling their sons about women, fathers do, i mean, real fathers, why wont they? Except they want another person to help them educate their sons. I could see my own hubby telling his children d type of women to go for when they are mature enough.

I will like my sons to marry somebody like me in d future, i dont know if u will like ur daughter to marry somebody like u in d future.......be sincere!
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk:
* You can not chase money and women at the same time - even when so many fathers have made such mistake in their youthful days they still end up failing to tell their sons that one can not hunt for money and women at the same time. It is either one makes money and then start chasing women or the other way round.

Says who? You can do both simultaneously.

acidtalk: * A man gets more respect based on his pocket - This point is not trying to encourage crime and ungodly acts in other to make wealth but facing reality, it is a known fact that both within the home front and the society at large, a man is respected the more according to how comfortable and financially free he becomes.

Money is not everything.

acidtalk: * Women can make or ruin you - So many fathers even when they know the truth of the power of any woman still shy away of enlightening their sons on the critical hidden powers a woman possesses. From the days of Adam, Samson, Solomon, Abacha and other notable names we have heard, a man can either Rise or Fall through the power and influence of a woman. A man should thread as softly as possible when dealing with a woman.

Women didn't make these men and women didn't ruin them. They ruined themselves

acidtalk: * A Woman can smell a successful man from miles away - Women naturally have an hidden instinct of knowing a man who is successful or have the tendency of being successful in the future. So many women have stuck to a struggling and upcoming man against their parents wish of marrying an already made man. A woman will say things like "he has a bright future", "he has potentials" or "He will be a great man in future". Ladies who have uttered such words and stuck by their men have never gone wrong. Example is how Michiel Obama stuck with Barack through thick and thin.

Nobody can tell the future. Stop the nansense

acidtalk: * A Woman Doesn't Like A Weak Man - When fathers tell their sons never to give in to a woman's pressure they mostly advice their sons to be physically forcy on issues to prove he is the man of the house. When in reality women prefer men who say less and do more rather than keep talking and do less. The latter is the typical meaning of a weak man but fathers always advice to do such to prove he is the king of the house.

Who likes a weak man in the first place?

acidtalk: * Women Appreciate Men With Fatherly Character - Most men always miss out in this and as such never advice their sons to be a father figure to their wives. Women are best at doing this but every woman want a man who sits her down to advice her, reason with her, give her constructive criticism and above all, believe in her.

Ok

acidtalk: * It Is Easier To Catch A Cheating Man Than Catch A Cheating Woman - Most men till date don't know that it is far easier to get caught cheating as a man than catching a woman who cheats. A Woman can make a man father every single child she present to him as his children but deep inside her she knows who the real father is. While a man can hardly keep it as a secret from his wife when he has a love child outside the matrimonial home.

LMAO. It is easier to catch a cheating woman than it is to catch a cheating man. Except he's a serial cheat, like tiger woods. Still, I know serial cheats who are like the purrfect husbands to their wives.

acidtalk: To Be Continued......

I'm waiting.......
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
greatgod2012:
I will like my sons to marry somebody like me in d future,

Are mothers like that?
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz: @Richfella: Lol, what more can I say?? You've said it all. I was wondering why I was the only one that frowned at that. Great post but I also have to say that training your children to have this mindset might be what the society of Nigeria does and encourages, thereby making that bullet point some what true. The issue here is stopping the mindset if it already exists and not encourage it or encouraging parents to continue the teaching to their kids.

Triple Gbam!

My dear this is an area that really makes my blood BOIL. It hits a RAW nerve. I might rant. I'll start by telling you a very interesting little story I read sometime ago.

One day, two young fishes were swimming in a river when an elder fish passed by. He asked them, "How is the water", and continued on his way. After several minutes one of the young fishes turned to the other and asked, "What the hell is water?".

As humans that water is social conditioning. We live, eat and breath it.

I've always wanted to make a thread on this (with the title, "Why You Don't Need Money And Cars To Get Women"wink, but have been lazy about it. I guess this is an appropriate topic to broach it a 'little'. Ok guys, here goes...

This is a very deep topic because it tinkers with the very fabric of our reality.

Social Conditioning.

Two of the attributes that make us so amazing, compared, to other species are our intelligence and our ability to learn, lightning fast, socially.
In very simple terms Social Conditioning is all beliefs that we have acquired through 'second-hand' experience. In fact, most of the things we know, the beliefs that we have were acquired socially, we did not personally experience them. We all know not to pick up snakes, step in front of moving vehicles and jump-off tall buildings because we have learnt socially the dangerous consequences that could befall us.

You absolutely 'know' that the earth is round but have you seen that with your two eyes? Ever seen an atom? However, if you have ever cut yourself with a knife, you will know from first hand experience that that sh*t is painful and that blood will come out.

Most social conditioning is really good. It saves us time from having to go and verify everything by ourselves. It becomes very stunting and even dangerous when society imposes a false belief on us. Because with false beliefs, you are most likely going to get false evidence. Evidence that you need a false shell of money and material possessions to attract women. Evidence that you are not enough, as you are, and that you need external items and circumstances to make yourself worthy.

Interestingly, when you have false beliefs, all contrary or opposing evidence is shredded and discarded (cognitive dissonance). Like when that beautiful babe in her fine car stopped, acted like she liked you and wanted to give you a lift and you knew immediately that the only reason why she would want a poor corper like you is because she has aids and is trying to distribute it.

Low Self Esteem.

Social Condition is also the source of all low-self esteem. it is society that teaches you that you need a Rolex and a brand shirt to be happy.

As kids we were all born with self-esteem. We were all born happy. It is society that robs us of this our default state of being and then makes us believe we need to possess certain items to feel happiness and completeness.

Social Conditioning in Chics

While interacting with chics, the BIGGEST socially conditioned behaviour you will notice they exhibit is called, in PUA parlance, the ANTI-SLUT DEFENCE.

Most 'normal' woman will never, or very hardly ever do anything suggestive of the fact that are séxually lose. This is why most girls even at gunpoint will never initiate sex, ask a guy out or even simply tell a guy they like him. Lol (@ sholly, if you're reading this, I once read an old post of yours where you said you'd rather die first, than tell a guy you like him. This is the reason grin).

So guys, when chyking that babe, your objective is make her séxually receptive. If you are expecting her to lead, make the first moves and then land on your díck - you are on a very long thing grin.

Your Behaviour...What Really Gets The Girls.

Most of us most likely have items we believe attracts the girls (I once had a yellow BV shirt I believed attracted lipstick stains and it did grin). For some it could be their car, watch, jacket, shirt or whatever. Now do you really think most girls know or even care to know the difference between a 2013 Honda and a 2013 Mercedes? Do you know how many of those stuffs these chics have seen? Can you remember how you felt and acted when you had those items on?

Finally, if you parked a Bentley outside the club, how will your behaviour change. How will it affect your sense of entitlement to the chics inside? Will you act more confidently?

BTW, would you believe that say students and low income earners probably spend more on chics than most high income earners who bed 10X more girls?

The problem is that when you are dealing with a girl who isn't attracted to you, she is in a logical headspace so can even entertain thoughts of making inconsiderate demands. When she has a crush on you and is all emotional, wondering if you will like her in return and even planning how she is gonna fúck ya brains out, buy you gifts and make sure you will never go hungry again in your ENTIRE life, where is the mind-space to even remember those.

6 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by jpphilips(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2012
acidtalk:

The truth remains that men don't feel safe telling their children such sensitive things about women. Believe it or not a man will only share some very obvious points like "work hard so your wife can respect you." Or "Real men don't touch women". The above are hidden secrets they practically learnt from their own experience.

Chasing in the real sense doesn't just point to a man doing all the moves.

Most of our parents were match made, family recommendations etc. they never did the real hunting so what story do you wanna hear?? they are as clueless as jona on women affairs.
does it surprise you how close our mumsie's parents house were so close to popsie's parents house?? (dats if your dad is 70 and above)

now, how diff is it to toast a neighbor?? lol
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
You have a point.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
SHollypopz,the ideal situation I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ that women shouldn't care more about money,but today the case I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ different.chances of a rich guy gettn a girl to love em I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ higher than that of a wretched nigga.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by InvertedHammer: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

#Fact: Hell has no warth like a woman scorned..

Your quote above is obsolete.
America has modified it and here it goes---

Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned...
A woman scorned has no wrath like an ex with a gun who has nothing more to lose..
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 12:56am On Apr 05, 2013
All na the same.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2013
some of u guys r really getting it wrong.give me a timid millonaire (money miss road) and a smart nobody,I will go for d latter anyday!let me expantiate wit dis story.we were two friends growin up in secondry school,my cos was 'eyein' my galfriend.instead of him to b a man and approach her with all those sweet things u guys normally say to get us cheap,he went and bot one of d most expensive wrist watches I hv ever seen.and because it will b somehow buyin only for her,he bot 4 me 2. I made money tru d guy but my friend refused and was still collectin her gifts!.her reason;he wasn't man enof! And I supported her.nobi money a beg! That's why a woman will take ur money and give to d one she truly care for.even as a married man,u will b busy buyin all d diamonds and pearls for ur wife w'out d required attention but ur gateman or handy man will be servicin ur wife for u! Its a fact!
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 06, 2013
U can hv a babe and still be pursuin ur money.otherwise we will hv more male virgins.in d homefront d secret is do things dat will make d woman think she is in control but u r d one using ur number 6 on her! Some of u guys can understand what I mean here.it takes smartness!
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2013
D greatest mistakes u gus make it tryin to buy a woman especially a prospective wife.what happens wen money no dey? Abi una think e no de happen? This why u c men doin all manner of things in other to meet up.take it from me guys,I'm a woman and I will tell una d truth; any woman u get wit ur money will surely dissappoit u wen d chips r down.period!it is well wen u r d boss,heaven forbids u stumbled,u will develop hbp overnight.thank u all
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Slyder(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2013
MUM have always told me 3 & 4. Dad doesn't have time.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by 3ace(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2013
A Woman can smell a successful man
from miles away
Most of them be "Olorunsogo" o.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Austinmoor(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hello guys and gals, ladies say they can't be bought and guys believe that their attitude to money is like that of fly and sh*t. Hmmmmm do you know what?,.... there are exceptions to this innate believe. Only few ladies will not be attracted to money or be maintained in a relationship without much money and still give the husband the due respect even when he errs. The point here is when there is no money how much respect do you give to your husband, when he fails (due to a fault not his) to provide enough for the home. Can he come back from work and ask for his food, can he tell(or you ask him)his choice of food, can he ask for sex(or you offer him) when you are a bit tired. When he doesn't look cheerful, can you ask him, pet him to know what is going through his mind, can you apologize to him after a quarrel even when you know you are not guilty? The point here is 99.9% of our ''[b]you cant buy me''[/b]ladies will be guilty of the above points.Meanwhile 100% ladies will pass all the above if the man has enough financial muscle. When a man is slighted/insulted in a relationship that lacks financial strength and he keeps quite, women should be aware he is not happy but he accept the situation as it is now.He condones the woman excessive aggression/misbehavior/lapses now while he bleeds inside.
Continue below.....
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Austinmoor(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
I hope am not boring you, am sharing my experience which i gather from all around me. Money give more confidence to man than anything. Sense of fulfillment is an opium for man, when this is not there his psychology suffers a setback and our women do not help matters as they kill and bury the innate courage/confidence he tries to exude without money. The women are quick to point to him ''go and see your mate outside and see how they provide for their family"" Such comments simply make most men to lie low and accept what comes and he eventually turns to ''Mr Nice''.... he cooks when he is hungry, cant ask for choice food, can's ask for sex at will, except the lady is willing or she just pity him, she cant query the lady for whatever she does(e.g late coming from work, untidy home, lazying around etc) because any attempt for him to do otherwise will be met with total rebuff. It is then you will hear women saying my husband is ordained for me by God, he is ''fery, fery undertanding''. He prepare the dinner when am late from work (nothing bad in cooking when its done out of mutual respect), he helps me with kids, in fact we do not quarrel..... i love him. Meanwhile the husband is praying ....oh God let this cup pass over me. He knows with money he can be himself and assert authority except a man that wants to break his relationship.... that our fathers say ....suuru la'fi n se oko obirin (you require lots of patience to be the husband to your wife)
Conclusion of the whole matter is that a true man wants to rule his home like a Kingdom, where he is in charge,(treating his wife like a queen) takes responsibility for what happens(responsibility shared is authority shared) but when money is lacking women usurp the power and authority

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear? / A Toddler Smoking On Easter Sunday (Pictures) / My Boyfriend Slapped Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.