Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Does The Bible Preach Racism? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bible Preach Racism? (3635 Views)

The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Why Don’t Nigerian Pastors Preach Contentment? *picture* / Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
deols: Some deluded individual claiming boss?

And d logicboy's-brain-is-better-than-mine, wiegraf

Smh..

KMA kiss
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
wiegraf:

What the hell were you supposed to be educating me about? I don't care about silly specifics, or my religion is better than yours nonsense. Haven't you grasped that?

Do you understand how silly this thread is? You never add any value and just look to selfishly promote islam. All.the.time. Some xtians will occasionally start threads that deal with matters like the nature of the universe, charity, etc. Issues that are not meant to show their religion is better than yours or proselytize, just genuine concern for the state of the world, no compulsion. Or just for curiosity even, and at times they even don't show up with the whole "I'm better than you because I have an imaginary friend" nonsense. You guys only proselytize and congratulate yourselves for absolutely nothing, like nursery school children bragging about their daddy's car.

Learn to respect other peoples rights before you talk about civility you clout. I see you talking about imposing sharia, 9 year old brides and what not and suddenly you're an expert on civility? Or claiming atheists have a secret agenda to take over the world...

Again, I give it like I see fit, just like you guys censor anyone you don't like (usually for not kissing uncle moh's a$$). I extend the same honor to you; you don't deserve any respect. Or at least your silly nairaland persona doesn't*. Get that through your vapid skull

*don't know what you're like when not here, probably decent enough, so don't take it personally actually. It's mostly your beliefs I have issues with, religion rots the brains, at least in quite a few people.

It is like we are thinking the same thing!

Go to the islamic thread. No thread on evolution or deep philosophical topics. It is bankrupt of intellectual discussion

This is the average thread on the Islam section

Muslim A (The OP); Islam supports the environment (or education or peace or goodness)

Muslim B; Salam, bro! Islam is great
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by wiegraf: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

It is like we are thinking the same thing!

Go to the islamic thread. No thread on evolution or deep philosophical topics. It is bankrupt of intellectual discussion

This is the average thread on the Islam section

Muslim A (The OP); Islam supports the environment (or education or peace or goodness)

Muslim B; Salam, bro! Islam is great

Even the borg from star trek would be impressed by their groupthink.

It's unending circlejercking and brainwashing. That sort of mindless devotion from a smaller religion and it would most definitely classified as a cult.
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by Sweetnecta: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2012
evolution is now a certainty? i thought it is a theory, rather a hypothesis since no proofs but just a mere discussion of phantom concept? heck. what are they teaching them nowadays?
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by wiegraf: 12:54am On Nov 21, 2012
Sweetnecta: evolution is now a certainty? i thought it is a theory, rather a hypothesis since no proofs but just a mere discussion of phantom concept? heck. what are they teaching them nowadays?

This is better, at least you aren't talking zombie. Even if you're terribly wrong.

It's a theory like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

But I'll let someone else handle that as my mad has run out
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by Vansnickers: 4:05am On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666: There is racism in ALL monotheistic religious books. The islamic Koran's racism against blacks is even worse. When I see a black muslim, I smh.

Happy now OP?!
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by ignis: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
I don't want to answer this question because the Op already have something in mind.
So no answer will be able to convince her.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Hehehe, kudos to weigraf and LB. You folks have been repping long before we came.

grin I really enjoyed the bashing which exposed the hypocrisy and intellectual bankruptcy of the average muslim.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 12, 2013
rationalmind: Hehehe, kudos to weigraf and LB. You folks have been repping long before we came.

grin I really enjoyed the bashing which exposed the hypocrisy and intellectual bankruptcy of the average muslim.

lol

Deols messed up opening this thread!!!
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by chinedumo(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2013
There is no country without foriegners.

Islam was arabic in at the time of mohammad.

A few exceptions doesn't suffice to prove otherwise.

But still islam was intended to transend race.

Other races are accepted if they convert.
If a jew convert he is accepted.
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
chinedumo: There is no country without foriegners.

Islam was arabic in at the time of mohammad.

A few exceptions doesn't suffice to prove otherwise.

But still islam was intended to transend race.

Other races are accepted if they convert.
If a jew convert he is accepted.
And if he doesn't convert, he suppose to be less than a muslem? you don't think that is discrimination?
Re: Does The Bible Preach Racism? by chinedumo(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2013
If a rapist is warned and he doestn change he becomes d scum of society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:candidates Of Deep Deliverance. PMCH-APRIL,2015-D.K Olukoya / Christmas Is Not For True Christians / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.