Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Who Knows Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows Her (3822 Views)

Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? / Missing Person . Who Knows Bro Kabiru ??? ( Shocking NL Mystery Case ) / Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Her by greedie1(f): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
mr op is really desperate, cant someone help him out?
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
luvmijeje: Why are u desperate to see her?shebi u didn't upload ur pix,so nobody knows u.

Is my picture a criteria to the search. If you can help pls do.

Anyway check again.
Re: Who Knows Her by luvmijeje(f): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oops sorry,I didn't check ur profile page.
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
luvmijeje: Oops sorry,I didn't check ur profile page.

If you can help please do!
Re: Who Knows Her by luvmijeje(f): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
I know of 2 people that is bearing that surname but nt d other name.So I'll try 2 find out if there's any1 bearing dat name in dat family.Ok
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
luvmijeje: I know of 2 people that is bearing that surname but nt d other name.So I'll try 2 find out if there's any1 bearing dat name in dat family.Ok

You're the best. Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Who Knows Her by Sexxydivaa: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
lioncoolst: U should consider putting up newspaper, radio or television adverts if its that important. But as a last resort, check at Yaba Left.
ok
Re: Who Knows Her by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lol...
Re: Who Knows Her by Exponental(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
'99 to date is 13.5yrs ago. She is very likely married. Forget her. If u av a confess 2 make, throw it open.
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Exponental: '99 to date is 13.5yrs ago. She is very likely married. Forget her. If u av a confess 2 make, throw it open.

Is it easy?

honeypie311: Lol...

luvmijeje: I know of 2 people that is bearing that surname but nt d other name.So I'll try 2 find out if there's any1 bearing dat name in dat family.Ok

How far any luck
Re: Who Knows Her by luvmijeje(f): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Which state are they from?Is Onanuga d right spelling?
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
luvmijeje: Which state are they from?Is Onanuga d right spelling?

Frankly speaking, I don't know the state. Yes Onanuga is the right spelling. Thank you so much for the effort. Much appreciation.
Re: Who Knows Her by Exponental(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2012
dapsy4u2:

Is it easy?

if she is married, abroad, dead, imprisoned or on exile...will it be easy?
Why do u want her years after?
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
luvmijeje: Which state are they from?Is Onanuga d right spelling?

How far, any good news for me yet?

Thanks
Re: Who Knows Her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
dapsy4u2: Hello Nairalanders,

I have been searching for a friend of mine Adebimpe Onanuga for a long while now, i'll appreciate if i can get any reasonable info abt her e.g phone number, address, BB PIN or any info at all.

Thanks

Are you sure you are not up to something.
Like hmmmmmmmm.......

Hit and run?
undecided
Re: Who Knows Her by omega25red(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
poster

most schools have a facebook page as in someone always creates a group for a school with a set year. you can try looking for that on FB.
Also, the woman might be married and using a different last name which is why you can't find her on FB. Last thing, find other people who went to that school and ask them to connect you with the other girls from that school which would lead to info of what she is up to.
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Are you sure you are not up to something.
Like hmmmmmmmm.......

Hit and run?
undecided

Are you kidding me undecided Why would i want to do something like that. Please lipsrsealed

Luvmijeje any Info?
Re: Who Knows Her by luvmijeje(f): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
The first person I talk to is my neighbour but his surname is Orenuga,so I didn't bother going further.
The 2nd person is my classmate but she told me there is nobody in her immdediate family dat went to sch in Ibadan but she ll look into it.
Op why don't u alert d mod to put it on frontpage.
Re: Who Knows Her by mrkels(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
^^^Luvmijeje front page kini? Abegi mk the guy chill, na so I find the primary school love of my life till tomorrow I never see her, I don kpai? NO
@op you better state the reason why you need to see her badly , if you can't , then you move on.

PS: I know this lady personally.
Re: Who Knows Her by malaria(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
luvmijeje: Op I ve an idea dat ll definitely lead u 2 her but u ve 2 tell me d reason why u want 2 see her so desperately.
u sound like d one he is looking 4.
Re: Who Knows Her by luvmijeje(f): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
@malaria am nt d 1 o,na help I wan do.
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2012
malaria: u sound like d one he is looking 4.

I thought so at first my brother.

mrkels: PS: I know this lady personally.

If you wanna help dude, pls do
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
sadI haven't seen her yet, pks help me folks.
Re: Who Knows Her by IZUKWU(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
still searching...
Re: Who Knows Her by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
So you thought she kept that pregnancy you denied then? Abi? You now want to claim the child now that you have confirm some things about your sexual status? Abi? Let me tell you now, justback off. That child belongs to another now and don't try to destroy the new home for the lady and the child. You have lost your chance man. Just back off.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Her by Roseey0(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
lol
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2013
tpacalipse: So you thought she kept that pregnancy you denied then? Abi? You now want to claim the child now that you have confirm some things about your sexual status? Abi? Let me tell you now, justback off. That child belongs to another now and don't try to destroy the new home for the lady and the child. You have lost your chance man. Just back off.

Oga you know her nii?
Re: Who Knows Her by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
dapsy4u2:

Oga you know her nii?
very surprisin sometin.
Re: Who Knows Her by dapsy4u2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jenams: very surprisin sometin.

Me sef tire o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her / To All Female / Meet Dr. Tommy, The Sexiest Gynaecology Doctor Ever & He Is A Nigerian (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.