Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her (3987 Views)

Top Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by Lovechyld101(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
A 50-year-old South African woman whose massive behind affects her life and relationship with men, tells her story.

Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood, as the only type of attention she gets is directed to her hips. All her life she was treated by men as a sex object and once even thought of ending her life.

Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood

“At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I’m not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me. They don’t love me. Sometimes I hear a camera’s shutter and when I turn to see what is happening, I see people taking pictures of my backside,” she said.

Now as she follows a low carb, high protein diet and exercises daily, Pitso hopes that one day she will find a man, who will love her for who she is, not only for what she looks like.

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2015
ud
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by Cholls(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2015
my brother no be only bed i go bed this one i go also nak wood to station her 4 my room. What a matrass!
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by dammywapes(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Oh no this can't be you.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by ekim004(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2015
d yansh go swit o
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by bobbykeen: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2015
this woman must be high on pure water... u want to kill urself wen I never pkansh my own.

u must b kidding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by donholy28(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Come collect rope or rat poison....but i go give u them after i don chop finish....but Op dix na old news na
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by funnyme(f): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Any man who wants to sleep with yu should marry yu first. If not that's what yu get.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by valmunich(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Eeyahh! I feel for her cry cry

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by bobbykeen: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
funnyme:
Any man who wants to sleep with yu should marry yu first. If not that's what yu get.

no way... I gat test am first... b4 I buy market
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by dammywapes(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
bobbykeen:

no way... I gat test am first... b4 I buy market
you no wan buy black market shey?
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her by franklingud(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Disgusting, this nyash no fit get me na... D kind shit wey full dis nyash ehh, go feed many dogs. Oh lawd!!

(1) (Reply)

Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? / She Accepted To Be Mine Forever, After Waiting For Her For One Year (pics) / Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.