Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah (14959 Views)

The Experience Of A Sunni Muslim Woman Praying In A 'Shia Mosque' / Questions For The Sunni/salafi And Shia / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by sino(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
BetaThings:

Some Ayatollah were much higher than Khamenei when he succeeded Khomeini. So they had the right to object. Infact Khamenei was not a marji then. Some objected to his promotion later. It was Rafsanjani that told them that Khomeini recommended him for that post.

To you both,
I don't think we should continue debating this matter. A Shia MUST believe in the wassiyah (will) of the Prophet (PBUH)
Please check that video about "Prophet will Testify....". It lays this matter to rest. And there are some interesting parts to it. Take your time and watch it

Let me paraphrase it

"So whoever I kept as my wife, she will meet me tomorrow. And the one whom I divorced, then I am free from her"
Tomorrow in the will means Jannah. The Prophet did not divorce Aisha. And people never leave Jannah
Issue resolved!

Thanks for this.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

I watched the video, and the man literally refused to acknowledged the will, i mean, i thank Allah that we are living witness to how the shias behave, they deny their own book and accept only what they want, Now the above will has settled all for once,that is even the prophet pbuh said Ayesha r.a is with him at paradise, so why do the shias go on slandering the Prophet's pbuh wife?

I wonder too. The man kept saying "only Allah knows". But he knows to curse some people. Anyway, after seeing that video, I no longer listen to anything about Aisha (RA). All the companions must have made some error at one time or the other. They were human beings. But their creators said He had forgiven them. Even if He (swt) did not say so, why should I bother repeating their faults. Where is the evidence that they did not make tauba? And have I made enough tauba for my own mighty sins?

sino:
Thanks for this.

May Allah forgive and guide ALL of us

1 Like

Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
BetaThings:

I wonder too. The man kept saying "only Allah knows". But he knows to curse some people. Anyway, after seeing that video, I no longer listen to anything about Aisha (RA). All the companions must have made some error at one time or the other. They were human beings. But their creators said He had forgiven them. Even if He (swt) did not say so, why should I bother repeating their faults. Where is the evidence that they did not make tauba? And have I made enough tauba for my own mighty sins?

May Allah forgive and guide ALL of us

Ameen.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
sorry to post this here;
Zhul-fiqar:

you're using ignorance that you have being fed without examination to talk here.you repeated 9 years old twice.if you are hinting oh foolish one at the marriage of the Prophet to Aisha,this has being refuted many times and you can find it in the last part of post #5 in the link given.Aisha was at least 15 and could have being up to 19 years old (based on historical sources and not hadiths that were fabricated to make Aisha look innocent and pure):

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=53711.msg7170329#msg7170329

when you go to mosque,you see clearly that men and women worship separately.but in your church you worship together,but yet you make the women feel inferior.you are not even allowed to speak.dont you get?our women when not worshipping can enter the mosque and talk.even the daughter and wives of the Prophet spoke in the mosque.but you are not allowed to speak.our women dont pray with men because of the mode of our prayers in terms of bowing and kneeling.but you guys,what excuse do you have?Paul is simply and plainly telling you that you are a shame!!!if you talk it is shameful.do you now understand?

our women are protected.they are not material objects.all your claims that muslim women are oppressed is simply because they dont wear bikini and min-skirts as you shamless ones that bring shame when you speak in church (according to Paul and the NT) do.

i have debated with you several times and you have questioned islam and each time you were slapped with an answer.do you know the meaning of what you say?but as for you people,i opened several threads and exposed you wihtout an answer.i opned about original sin and linking it to an "imperfect God" according to christianity and also showed your fake prophecies of the new testament.but no one provided anything to refute me.all you guys did was taking offence and crying like babies in those threads as you are now doing here.

besides,this thread is not about questioning islam.there are many others you can use.the ignorance displayed by you guys in this forum is like waves of the atlantic ocean.more waves after waves!!!dont divert the topic.you even lie that women in islam are stoned based on rumor.have you not heard that it takes 4 witnesses to prove an adultry case?and ofcourse insane women like you love adultry.

if islam is preached accordingly,you not even the pope can stand a chance.why didnt your pope accept the challeneg of Ahmad Deedat to a debate?

you are even blaming the religion for the misbehaviours of its adherents.is it islam that tells men to ra.pe?you're mistaken.the bible is not followed by muslims.its followed by you christians.it is in the bible that ra.pe is demonstrated.the son of David ra.ped his father's wives en masse.isnt that what you are taught?

as for the OP,i dont think you can refute it.he provided evidence and verses.take for example John 8:40-44.you keep fooling people that Jesus came to die for people's sin and it was God's will and a divine agreement.yet Jesus exposed you people when he said those who want to kill him are doing the will of the devil.the death of Jesus is the will of the devil.you're putting your salvation on the devil's will.did you read that in John 8?will the devil's will also "save" those who executed it to "save" humanity"?

(note:its me "LagosShia"wink

https://www.nairaland.com/573644/conversion-pastor-jonnathan-into-islam#7408945

mac take note!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
BetaThings:

Some Ayatollah were much higher than Khamenei when he succeeded Khomeini. So they had the right to object. Infact Khamenei was not a marji then. Some objected to his promotion later. It was Rafsanjani that told them that Khomeini recommended him for that post.

To you both,
I don't think we should continue debating this matter. A Shia MUST believe in the wassiyah (will) of the Prophet (PBUH)
Please check that video about "Prophet will Testify....". It lays this matter to rest. And there are some interesting parts to it. Take your time and watch it

Let me paraphrase it

"So whoever I kept as my wife, she will meet me tomorrow. And the one whom I divorced, then I am free from her"
Tomorrow in the will means Jannah. The Prophet did not divorce Aisha. And people never leave Jannah
Issue resolved!

I don't want to prolong this issue.the video I presented in my last post should be enough on this matter.Oga moderator is already threatening me even with a death fatwa because to him "insult" and laknat (translated as "curse" ) is the same.we don't intend nor do insult anyone.

As for the above that the Prophet (sa) said his wives will meet him,yes they will just as those companions recorded in "Sahih Bukhari" who will also meet him but would later be taken away from him into the fire.that is not to say I'm telling you who will make it to paradise or hell.

Our issue on Aisha is simply based on an honest examination of the facts and not concealing the past to rewrite history and make her what she was not.the simple examination of what happened as I keep stating in this thread is our objective.who makes it to paradise or not is for God to decide.but examining the facts as they happened without hiding any word should not be misunderstood for "insult".once the facts are brought to light,we are pleased.I'm content at this point and I can also conclude:

May Allah (swt) guide us ALL into His mercy!

PS: I was not even the one who started this thread and Mac is threatening me into silence!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
LagosShia:

I don't want to prolong this issue.the video I presented in my last post should be enough on this matter.Oga moderator is already threatening me even with a death fatwa because to him "insult" and laknat (translated as "curse" ) is the same.we don't intend nor do insult anyone.

As for the above that the Prophet (sa) said his wives will meet him,yes they will just as those companions recorded in "Sahih Bukhari" who will also meet him but would later be taken away from him into the fire.that is not to say I'm telling you who will make it to paradise or hell.

Our issue on Aisha is simply based on an honest examination of the facts and not concealing the past to rewrite history and make her what she was not.the simple examination of what happened as I keep stating in this thread is our objective.once the facts are brought to light,we are pleased.I'm content at this point and I can also conclude:

May Allah (swt) guide us ALL into His mercy!

For the record, I didn't threaten you, all I showed was for you to stop coming here to say you are presenting the Shia position when people who are more Shia than you will ever be don't descend to the low depths that you fall to. Now, be a good LagosShia and stop making such posts. If you like call it "ode", what you were doing isn't acceptable even to the mainstream Shia establishment. tongue
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
vedaxcool: sorry to post this here;

https://www.nairaland.com/573644/conversion-pastor-jonnathan-into-islam#7408945

mac take note!

There is nothing to take note.

We do share our passwords.when one of us is banned,we easily use another's username.

You can ask Mac to check and confirm that we have more than three IP addresses when posting on nairaland.that is because we are not one person preaching here.your hatred will kill you if you don't pause.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
maclatunji:

For the record, I didn't threaten you, all I showed was for you to stop coming here to say you are presenting the Shia position when people who are more Shia than you will ever be don't descend to the low depths that you fall to. Now, be a good LagosShia and stop making such posts. If you like call it "ode", what you were doing isn't acceptable even to the mainstream Shia establishment. tongue

I wasn't the one who started this thread with the aim to defame and attack others.

The Shia position is there on Aisha for everyone to research,think and see the truth.that is why in order not to prolong issues,I presented a video of a lecture in english by a Shia scholar in the UK.

We Shia for the sake of unity can avoid what may offend others.but others like the OP want us to make them feel offended.they think that would make the Shia look "bad".if you want peace,we are ready to allow peace a chance for the sake of Islam.but if you want to target us with ill-motives,the least we can do is to talk and defend our beliefs,views and ourselves.the pen is mightier than the sword.

Don't pinch us with words and provocations,and then cry foul when we open our mouth.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
LagosShia:

Really? And the ones that he divorced? Of what is He (PBUH) free of them? To exchange ealaam before going into hellfire? How can somebody twist facts like this
Did he divorce them into kufr? So as muslims even after he divorced them, he is free of the need to meet them even if only to reward them by intercession?
If your explanation is true, the wives he divorced (which he is free of) will be in a very pitiable part of hell! May Allah save us from that

Every muslim will be able to approach the Prophet (PBUH) for intercession. He (PBUH) can then disown those that were not sincere.
Meaning = He (PBUH) does not need to single out his (PBUH) wives that he did not divorce for simply meeting him for that purpose
"will meet me tomorrow" = Jannah. And please note that there is enough room for ALL. There is no need to exclude people

Anyway, congrats for this mental gymnastics and sophistry
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
LagosShia:

There is nothing to take note.

We do share our passwords.when one of us is banned,we easily use another's username.

You can ask Mac to check and confirm that we have more than three IP addresses when posting on nairaland.that is because we are not one person preaching here.your hatred will kill you if you don't pause.

lOl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin three ip addreses grin grin grin grin, you need to update your knowledge in basic computer science! You are the one that spends all your life cursing and lying, so you pause, mac i think his second user-name be permanently banned since he tends to use it for lauching offensive against others!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

lOl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin three ip addreses grin grin grin grin, you need to update your knowledge in basic computer science! You are the one that spends all your life cursing and lying, so you pause, mac i think his second user-name be permanently banned since he tends to use it for lauching offensive against others!

Have you ever seen the film, "The Boys from Brazil". I am reminded of it now
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
BetaThings:

Really? And the ones that he divorced? Of what is He (PBUH) free of them? To exchange ealaam before going into hellfire? How can somebody twist facts like this
Did he divorce them into kufr? So as muslims even after he divorced them, he is free of the need to meet them even if only to reward them by intercession?
If your explanation is true, the wives he divorced (which he is free of) will be in a very pitiable part of hell! May Allah save us from that

Every muslim will be able to approach the Prophet (PBUH) for intercession. He (PBUH) can then disown those that were not sincere.
Meaning = He (PBUH) does not need to single out his (PBUH) wives that he did not divorce for simply meeting him for that purpose
"will meet me tomorrow" = Jannah. And please note that there is enough room for ALL. There is no need to exclude people

Anyway, congrats for this mental gymnastics and sophistry

Can you name for us the "wives" he divorced? I'm sure there is none! The only case of "divorce" was one,and he had not yet "married" her i.e. He had not yet entered upon her when he gave approval she should be divorced before she arrived to him.

Secondly,you know his wives were accountable to him even after his death.they were "mothers of the believers" and were not to remarry anyone after the Prophet's (sa) death.so the ones he "divorced" even if they make it to paradise,they would not be reunited.

Besides,you're quoting a "will" allegedly of the Prophet (sa),can you please kindly and gently give us the reference of this "will".it could just turn out another Sunni fabrication to give someone free ticket and visa into paradise,like the "hadith of the ten promised paradise".grin

No offense intended,but let us examine the reference and when the Prophet (sa) uttered those words.we will still go back to the content if the reference is sound and verfiable to be accepted.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
BetaThings:

Have you ever seen the film, "The Boys from Brazil". I am reminded of it now

No, i will read it on wikipedia
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ParisLove2(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
@Lagoshia thanks for the sound rebuttal, damn you're good grin but will you please stop calling me names? You know i love Shia version of Islam and everything it has to offer like Mutah. If you wanna spend the weekend with your gf or bf, just do the contract thing, it's like one night stand. Shia is just cool! cool
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
It seems "BetaThing" has ran out of "fuel". grin grin grin he cannot prove his much fancied video, which smuggles Aisha into paradise,and the "hadith" he uses and misinterpret,to prevent others from examining all the facts of the past,all her actions (the good and bad) and to criticize her.

Anyways,like the arabs have a saying: "the liar's rope is short".below is another video from youtube in direct refutation to the video "BetaThing" is using here but cannot back.I hope "Sino" who happily thanked "BetaThing" would take note of the below video:

REFUTATION ON THE BELOW STATEMENT,THAT THE WORD "TOMORROW", IN THE STATEMENT, MEANS "PARADISE" :

"So whoever I kept as my wife, she will meet me tomorrow. And the one whom I divorced, then I am free from her"-What does this statement mean and how should we take it and understand it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfeXfBc3is
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
Paris-Love:
@Lagoshia thanks for the sound rebuttal, damn you're good grin but will you please stop calling me names? You know i love Shia version of Islam and everything it has to offer like Mutah. If you wanna spend the weekend with your gf or bf, just do the contract thing, it's like one night stand. Shia is just cool! cool

Whatever!

You need to change your username to "paris-mumu",that would suit you more at present.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
LagosShia:

Can you name for us the "wives" he divorced? I'm sure there is none! The only case of "divorce" was one,and he had not yet "married" her i.e. He had not yet entered upon her when he gave approval she should be divorced before she arrived to him.

Secondly,you know his wives were accountable to him even after his death.they were "mothers of the believers" and were not to remarry anyone after the Prophet's (sa) death.so the ones he "divorced" even if they make it to paradise,they would not be reunited.

Besides,you're quoting a "will" allegedly of the Prophet (sa),can you please kindly and gently give us the reference of this "will".it could just turn out another Sunni fabrication to give someone free ticket and visa into paradise,like the "hadith of the ten promised paradise".grin

No offense intended,but let us examine the reference and when the Prophet (sa) uttered those words.we will still go back to the content if the reference is sound and verfiable to be accepted.
I suggest, very humbly I must say, that you view that video and review Shia books because the Shia debater confirmed it
Sunni: Is the will missing or available
Shia: It is available in our sources
Sunni: where is the original of this will
Shia : It is available in our sources

As regards wives and divorce, I don't think any of that is relevant. I am satisfied with the clarity of the Prophet's (PBUH) statemen. Every muslim will qualify for the Prophet's intercession depending on their level of deeds. Again no need to mention wives specially if that is what he (PBUH) meant

1 Like

Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ParisLove2(f): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
LagosShia:

Whatever!

You need to change your username to "paris-mumu",that would suit you more at present.
Don't say that, imagine if i call you LagosMumu would you like it? Common am extending a hand of friendship here, what say you? smiley
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
Paris-Love:
You know i love Shia version of Islam and everything it has to offer like Mutah. If you wanna spend the weekend with your gf or bf, just do the contract thing, it's like one night stand. Shia is just cool! cool

LWKMD
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Paris-Love:

Don't say that, imagine if i call you LagosMumu would you like it? Common am extending a hand of friendship here, what say you? smiley

What do you call a "one night stand" female? Would you give me a "one night stand" when I visit Paris?mutah marriage was not instituted for "one night stand".otherwise I could as well marry you permanently,then have a "one night stand" and divorce you the following day.rich Sunni saudi men who don't even practice mutah marriage and they don't believe in its permissibility,are going to yemen to "permanently" marry yemeni females from poor background.they use them to satisfy their desires and later on (in a short while) either divorce them or run away back to saudi arabia.the point I'm trying to make is not intended to offend anyone.I'm simply saying that people can exploit anything if they don't have the fear of God,which is what Islam promote first and foremost.even permanent marriage can be abused.however the exploitation and abuse of the system by corrupt men anywhere doesn't necessarily mean the system itself is bad.

This is a topic for another day and I'd appreciate we don't drift.and I'd advice you not to intrude into this thread.thanks for your friendship but its not needed here.just try to behave yourself and stop your provocation, and your silence would be more appreciated than your talk.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by Sweetnecta: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
@Lagosshia:
A spouse? She was one of many. what are you trying to say? It seems along with the prophethood of Muhammad (sa) came many other "prophets" among his wives and companions for Sunnis.
wait till you are married. you will know that a spouse is truly a spouse, even if each is one of many. you seem to be of the position that if you were alive in the time of the prophet [sa] you may really discipline his wives or the wife that you see disagreeing with him. was it Ummar bin Khattab [ra] that wanted to hit his daughter [ra] the wife of the messenger, whom the messenger [sa] told no? you will be shocked how husbands protect and value their wives, even when each is one of many. The messenger [sa] said he was the best to his wives. You will be amazed at the love and eagerness to protect the integrity of a wife.

i have poor grade of morality compared to the highest that the messenger had. no person who loves me can tell me he or she hates the woman i love because of what she does to me. i am the one who should be aggrieved first, while others console me. even if i am angry, no one has the right because of that to insult my wife. nobody. thats the rule of romance. the heart of man is always attached to his woman.

Allah would not have allowed a person who will end up in hell touch the body of the messenger [sa] when he had passed. Allah would never have allowed any woman to remain his wife until his death if she was to end up being a disbeliever. Yet kept her integrity as a wife of the prophet [sa] till her death. While I am not second guessing or anything, a woman who never married after the death of her husband cant be regarded as someone to be defamed.

"Allah would not have allowed a person who will end up in hell touch the body of the messenger [sa]".

The above actually made me scream! Honestly where did you get that from? From the Quran or just plain imagination? You have prophets whose children that came from their flesh and blood who were disbelievers.
i was actually looking for a hadith where a man kissed the belly of the prophet [sa] saying that he knows that his touching the blessed skin will be a blessing and InshaAllah he will end up in paradise. the companion [ra] was to retaliate by pinching because the prophet [sa] jokingly had pinched him. When i find the hadith I will share it with you.

However, while i was searching here is what i found from Aisha [ra] talking about Fatima [ra]: from chapter 41 of the Prophet's love for Fatima
2. Aisha Bint Talha quoted Aisha as saying:

"I have not seen anyone more similar to the Messenger in speech and dialogue than Fatima. Whenever she entered the house, he would greet her, kiss her hands and ask her to sit near him. Likewise, when he entered the house, she would greet him, kiss his hands and etc....."
I guess Aisha zaujati Rasulullah is not a bad wife, step mother, after all.

Besides,no one here have sent Aisha to hell.
i am sure it was before your time when the ambassador of iran to the un spit on the companions [ra] of the messenger [sa] at the grave site. the same people who Allah used their presence to further the cause of Islam.

the issue is not going to hell.it is examining the facts and concluding that Aisha was not a role model for Muslim women today.
i wonder if you are saying the Messenger [sa] did not know how to choose spouses or wrong for choosing her and Hafsa [ra] or worse Allah didnt give the messenger [sa] the right spouses in the 2 women? May Allah forgive us all because everything in Islam in its formative years, until completed was part of developing it and example for us of later generations. I have my own Aisha so to speak. She is younger than me. and i like her spunk. i am certain there is no woman around today as good and definitely better than the wives of the messenger [sa].

examine the facts and her actions.from her fabricated 9 year old marriage (she was evidently older when the Prophet married her),to the publicity she was the only virgin wife of the Prophet (sa) and to the false idea she was the "favorite wife"-while her own words clearly shows she wasn't the favorite-are all campaign to cover her ill-actions and give her more solid credit than she deserves.
you seem to have a personal vendetta. why i dont know. every muslim should pray for another muslim, especially those are dead and the spouses of the messenger [sa] deserve our since prayers. they were the first generation of believers. you will not argue that she was not a virgin or that she was not loved? you and I agree on the 9 years old thing and it is not her that stated it because clearly all that she said pointed to matured woman and definitely already reached puberty.

why don't Sunnis on friday sermon talk about the battle of Jamal and how she went against the will of the Prophet (sa),after his death,to battle?
if what the prophet [sa] was not fulfilled, some may wanna use it as evidence against the prophetic office. as bad as it sound from your lips, i see a ray of goodness and my heart is at peace. after all, Ali bin Abitalib [r] never curse or abuse her. Take the position of that man if truly you are following him.

Why don't they tell us about Surat Tahreem? Isn't that part of the Quran? We can also learn from the wrong actions of others so we don't repeat them.why don't they tell us how she tried to jeopardize the reign of Imam Ali (as) and unjustly declared a destructive war on him?
do you read surah Abasa because i read it and surah Tahreem. there was no verse saying the prophet stopped frowning because it was not an issue at all. so there was no need for a verse to say Aisha and Hafsa [ra] are now forgiven, because Allah says; oh you who believe protect yourself and your family memebers from hellfire whose fuels are stone and mankind. After that verse, the wives of the prophet [sa] were still his wives [ra] until they themselves were dead.

It is Sunnis who have gone ahead to give her a free ticket and visa to paradise.just for being a wife of the Prophet (sa) have blinded them from reality and prevents them from examining all that happened.
while i am not a sunni or shia, i am hoping that the shia are not bent on derailing that effort of fellow muslim group? Is the wife of the best of mankind worthy of our prayers and best wishes?

this is either some sort of a corrupt plan to give merits and forget the other side,or simply wrong and devoid of reality.
i have seen many people who argued that Azar is not the name of the father of prophet Ibrahim [as]. i think you are talking of that type of corruption from those who say that was his father's name because thats what is in the Quran.

My brother lagosshia. i was not actually responding to you until you drag me into this. but this is my last response and my position is clear. May Allah guide us all and unite our hearts on the straight path. Amin.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by tintingz(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2012
whats happening here. . .?? this place is too stuffy. . .jeeez!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2012
@Sweetnecta

I think its too late in the thread to reply your post.I'm not sure if you read the contributions made in your short absence,before you returned to post.all I'm left to do now,is to post evidence of the criticism we are talking about.then its left for everyone to see by himself and judge if I have said or done anything wrong.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Jealousy:

In Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5 Tradition 166, Ayesha herself narrates:

“I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet used to mention her very often, and whenever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him, “(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija,” he would say, “Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children.”

According to wikipedia “Jealousy typically refers to the negative or angry thoughts, feelings, and behaviours of insecurity, fear, and anxiety that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival, or when another person is percieved to have some type of advantage” .
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Bad Manners:

"O you who believe! do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet, and do not speak loud to him as you speak loud to one another, lest your deeds became null while you do not perceive.Surely those who lower their voices before Allah's Messenger are they whose hearts Allah has proved for guarding (against evil); they shall have forgiveness and a great reward".
AL-HUJRAAT- 02-03

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 155:

Narrated Aisha:
That Allah’s Apostle said to her, “I know when you are pleased with me or angry with me.” I said, “Whence do you know that?” He said, “When you are pleased with me, you say, ‘No, by the Lord of Muhammad,’ but when you are angry with me, then you say, ‘No, by the Lord of Abraham.’ ” Thereupon I said, “Yes (you are right), but by Allah, O Allah’s Apostle, I leave nothing but your name.”

Whilst the tradition speaks for itself, we would like to pose some questions:

Why would Ayesha deem it necessary to be angry with the Prophet (s)?

Was such anger linked to some religious matter or a worldly one?

How many days would Ayesha remain angry?

Would the revelation continue during this period or would it cease?

What was the precise logic in Ayesha substituting the Lord of Muhammad with the Lord of Abraham?

If she was angry would she offer Salat during that time?

If so would she omit the name of the Prophet (s) in tashahud?

After entering the Deen is any individual entitled to be angered at the Prophet (s) to the extent that they can omit his name?

Did any other wives behave in such a manner?

If other wives behaved likewise, can any reliable texts be submitted as evidence?

If no other wife did, was such behaviour particular to Ayesha?

Considering Ayesha’s fiery and irrational temper can such a reaction ever truly be justified?
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2012
Insulting the Dead Out of Jealousy!

Narrated 'aisha: Once Hala bint Khuwailid, Khadija's sister, asked the permission of the Prophet to enter. On that, the Prophet remembered the way Khadija used to ask permission, and that upset him. He said, "O Allah! Hala!" So I became jealous and said, "What makes you remember an old woman amongst the old women of Quraish an old woman (with a toothless mouth) of red gums who died long ago, and in whose place Allah has given you somebody better than her?" (Bukhari,Book #58, Hadith #168)
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2012
Blasphemy:
Imam of Ahl’us-Sunnah Abdul Hamid Ghazzali records the following in his classic Ihya Ulum-id-din:

Once there was an altercation between the Prophet and Ayesha when they found Abu Bakr (her father) as judge. Hazrat Ayesha said to the Prophet: ‘You speak but don’t speak except truth. At once Abu Bakr gave her such a slap that blood began to ooze out from her mouth’.
Ihya Ulum-id-din by Imam Ghazzali, Volume 2 page 36, Chapter “The secrets of marriage” – English translation by Maulana Fazlul Karim

Imagine the pope or a non-muslim make such a remark against the holy Prophet (sa).the entire Muslim world,with Sunnis in the forefront will take to their feet to protest and burn effigy of that person.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Blasphemy:

“It is you who pretend to be a prophet from Allah.”
Ihya Ulum-id-din [Arabic], Volume 2 page 43

The below analysis is from answering-ansar.org:

We appeal to justice, is such an outburst conduct becoming of the best wife of the Prophet (s)? If it is not bad enough that she refuses to refer to her husband as the Prophet of Allah (swt) when angry, on this occasion she commits open kufr against him. We would urge our readers to dispassionately look at this reference. Whilst we are not in any way suggesting that spousal disharmony can never occur in the marital home, both partners will always ensure that whatever they say remains within boundaries to ensure that matters do not get to a more serious level, as such they will always have the feelings of their spouse in mind, knowing that there is a limit to what they can say, no matter how angry they get. Boundaries governing such disputes are very much linked to general rules of decorum, the entire landscape changes when the spouse is Rasulullah (s). The wives of the Prophet (s) cannot simply view him (s) as an ordinary husband, that can thus entitle them to vent anger and frustration towards him from time to time, he is at all times their Prophet (s) and as such the right he has over them and the respect that they must afford him is due to his being the select Prophet of Allah (swt). Whilst rowing with one’s husband might breach rules of decorum, such conduct is not regulated by the Shariah per se, the same cannot be said of a spouse rowing with Rasulullah (s), her actions will always be adjudged against her duties (as a believer) towards the Prophet (s) as stipulated in the Quran. Any conduct that falls below the duties placed on the believer will be a gross sin in the eyes of Allah (swt), and would breach the plethora of verses that regulate the manner in which the believers interact with the Prophet (s). Allah (swt) says in Surah Hujurath ‘O you who believe do not raise your voices in front of the Prophet” – this is a duty imposed on the believer, does it not apply to the Mother of the Believers? Speaking loudly risks all deeds of the believer being quashed, how can one judge a wife whose anger plunges her to such depths that she refuses to refer to him as the Prophet (s) and worse, on one occasion labels him a charlatan Prophet (s)? Is such blatant kufr conduct becoming of a woman that Ansar.Org insist was the most superior wife of the Prophet (s)? We see no evidence of any other wife conducting herself in such an atrocious manner, so how can she be deemed as the most superior wife of the Prophet (s)?

Clearly Ayesha’s manners as demonstrated from the above examples fell far below the standards that Allah (swt) and his Prophet (s) would expect, after all he (s) stated:

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr: “The Prophet never used bad language neither a ‘Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say ‘The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.’
Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 759

Sadly despite so many years sitting in the company of the Prophet (s), Ayesha was unable to control her tongue. One such example can be found in Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 57:

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Mulaika:
‘Aisha said that the Jews came to the Prophet and said, “As-Samu ‘Alaikum” (death be on you). ‘Aisha said (to them), “(Death) be on you, and may Allah curse you and shower His wrath upon you!” The Prophet said, “Be calm, O ‘Aisha ! You should be kind and lenient, and beware of harshness and Fuhsh (i.e. bad words).” She said (to the Prophet), “Haven’t you heard what they (Jews) have said?” He said, “Haven’t you heard what I have said (to them)? I said the same to them, and my invocation against them will be accepted while theirs against me will be rejected (by Allah). ”

Rasulullah (s) disliked the use of bad words towards his enemies, which is why he rebuked Ayesha, but as we shall evidence in a later chapter, she could not even control her tongue when remonstrating with another mother of the believers!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
^After receiving a severe e-beating yesterday, LagosShia has gone digging for more filth. However, we know this cannot be the position of the Shia leadership as we have seen from my post of the interview with a leading Shia cleric yesterday.

LagosShia, even the Spam bot fears Allah and punishes you for your offensive posts. Will you not reflect? tongue cheesy
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos1: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Blasphemy

Imam of Ahl’ul Sunnah Abdul Hamid Ghazzali records the following in his classic Ihya Ulum-id-din:

Once there was an altercation between the Prophet and Ayesha when they found Abu Bakr (her father) as judge. Hazrat Ayesha said to the Prophet: ‘You speak but don’t speak except truth. At once Abu Bakr gave her such a slap that blood began to ooze out from her mouth’.
Ihya Ulum-id-din by Imam Ghazzali, Volume 2 page 36, Chapter “The secrets of marriage” – English translation by Maulana Fazlul Karim

Imagine if the pope or any non-muslim make the above remark against the holy Prophet (sa).the entire muslim world,with Sunnis in the forefront will take to their feet to protest!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos1: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2012
maclatunji: ^After receiving a severe e-beating yesterday, LagosShia has gone digging for more filth. However, we know this cannot be the position of the Shia leadership as we have seen from my post of the interview with a leading Shia cleric yesterday.

LagosShia, even the Spam bot fears Allah and punishes you for your offensive posts. Will you not reflect? tongue cheesy

Thanks for your "e-beating" yesterday. grin I really enjoyed it.

Let there be free speech.stop hiding my posts or else,you should unhide them.I'm simply copying and pasting what is recorded in Sunni books.

Let us put the "e-beating" to test.it seems you "e-beat" me but you end up feeling the pain and crying severely! Its not fair!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays / Nigerian 'islamic' Songs' Videos / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.