Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating (7724 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Imoobot(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2012
such is life. Change is the only constant thing in life.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by kingingkinging: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2012
Because there is a difference btw fact and fiction. In other words, there is a wide difference between the ideal (which is a fiction and what most ladies usually want in their dreams, read in novels, prince charming that will never come,etc) and the reality which is that hardworking guy but with no job, handsome but stubborn guy, brilliant but dirty guy, etc

You now need to be wise enough to trade some things for the other for example you can choose a hardworking guy who does not have money today but with good vision who can have enough tomorrow over that 'big boy' without any plan about the future.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by kilimanjaro(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2012
k2039:

This guy is one of the most intelligent guys I know on nairaland,his answers at times just amazes me.
Your answer made ultimate sense
You must be a fool to think Mynd_44 is one of the most intelligent people on Nairaland! No offense, just saying.

6 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by vislabraye(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2012
When a woman says this and this is what she wants in the guy I want to marry, I just laugh. Apart from the fact that he should be Godly which is acceptable, all other xteristics are laughable.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Zimzy(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2012
[quote author=luvmijeje]I vowed not to date a guy that does nt ve a sense of style i.e nt fashionable but my current boo dat am in love with is a fashion disaster. Hahaha! Fashion disaster is funny.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by arapoa(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2012
na frustration jor
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by k2039: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2012
kilimanjaro:
You must be a fool to think Mynd_44 is one of the intelligent people on Nairaland! No offense, just saying.

You must be extremely s:tupid not to know that I'm entitled to my opinion.

1 Like

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by emcemayo: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2012
well when I was growing up I detest yoruba guyz so much so dat if u toast me and I don already dey try to consider , you come mention say u be yoruba the deal is done. I no like you again. Fast forward to now ......lol am married and crazily inlove with my omo ijebu so nyc a guy, he teases me about dat a lot.

1 Like

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Mynd44: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2012
This thread is simply funny
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by UncleJJ(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2012
ha ha....my stand still remains.

NO FAT CHICKS!
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by joe4christ(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2012
luvmijeje: In my short time on earth I ve heard and seen several of these above case.When growing up together, a very close friend vowed dat she can never date a muslim guy.Well she got married dis year to 1.

My big sis vowed she cant married some1 she is taller than.She got married to 1 ten years ago.The question is why is it like that.

[size=15pt] Cause in real sense, there is a very wide gap between fantasies and reality.
So ladies, stop fantasizing and start living in realities... [/size]
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2012
Attraction is NOT a Choice!

All those nonsense 'specifications' were given with the critical part of the brain called the neocortex.

However, the Limbic System is responsible for attraction and it doesn't know logic or reason.

When you get attracted to a guy, all those lists fall like a pack of cards grin.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by ifyeky(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2012
luvmijeje: I vowed not to date a guy that does nt ve a sense of style i.e nt fashionable but my current boo dat am in love with is a fashion disaster.

Hahahahahaha! Mehn! I like dis word 'fashion disaster'
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
because as women get older and more desperate, they tend to get more realistic and 'lower thei standards' a little bit
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by repogirl(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Shows dat we should be careful what we dont wish for? I'm Yoruba, when i was younger ibo guys were a no-no, and I also vowed to marry a tall guy but funny enough, I seemed to attract only Ibo guys and finally married one who isnt as tall as I am. Thats life, I guess. Never say Never. undecided
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2012
I vowed never to marry an igbo woman and i expressed my hatred for them even as i had many as girlfriends. but guess what, i met my wife and couldnt stop running after her and finally married her....
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by emalekuo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
kilimanjaro:
You must be a fool to think Mynd_44 is one of the intelligent people on Nairaland! No offense, just saying.
Please shut that dirty mouth of yours. People like you should not be allowed to move freely. You seem like a confusionist and definitely need deliverance.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
emalekuo:
Please shut that dirty mouth of yours. People like you should not be allowed to move freely. You seem like a confusionist and definitely need deliverance.
Common, lets all be nice
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Dreeelz: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sometimes your plans and God's design dont match.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by emalekuo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
When I dey school that time, na so one of my flat mate (babe) dey make noise say I can't date my level mate, I can't date my level mate talkless of my junior. I dey 200L she dey 300L, no be small argument that day oh!!! To cut the long story short na the same 200L boy nia kon give am belle. Girls are the highest casualties in this POST.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by emalekuo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Common, lets all be nice
I feel you but reading that you must be a fool really made me wonder the different type of people existing today.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
emalekuo:
I feel you but reading that you must be a fool really made me wonder the different type of people existing today.
Well people can talk na. If you keep replying him, he feels important.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Shugamania(f): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Guess it's because u begin to see things differently when u really get to know these people. You begin to fall for the personality inside and the outwards design just doesnt matter to you anymore.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by chillbabe(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
I vowed never to date a black guy lol now am married to a Nigerian that am crazy in luv with. I dnt even talk to my dad because of my choice to marry a Nigerian and I could care less.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: "As we grow older, we trade our youth for wisdom"
NTA

when you were younger, you set unrealistic goals but as you grow, those goals just don't get binding anymore and you find yourself leaving them
For the first time, I am quoting you cos you made a very intelligent point.

People always make some unrealistic decisions while young, and tend to adjust them as time flies and reality downs on them.

For instance, while growing up as teenagers and adults, some ladies have vowed never to date a guy that isn't tall, fair, handsome, with 30 packs, etc, but as they grow up, they get to discover that such qualities are not really what makes a happy romantic and marital life, so naturally they adjust and face the true reality of life. Same goes with men, but men are not always unrealistic if I may say; they most times set even low standard- like most men always dislike the idea of marrying very beautiful women for so many reasons best known to them, but as time goes, they also adjust.

Nice topic smiley
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by databoy247(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ok nice thread, i just cant hold myself from laughing and laughing. Am not a regular here on the romance section but i must comment.

Well, when i was in secondary school and i see my school librarian, i keep wondering how someone would to to the university just to become a LIBRARIAN, it was so disgusting.....guess what, i ended up having a degree in Library and Information Science and currently doing my masters in same subject.

I have always wanted to date a rich girl but i ended up dating the poor ones undecided

So i guess i have to keep my mind open regarding my choice of relationship so i dont get stuck with my "nightmare" grin
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Input(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
mdbissalla:
dis is a simple case my sis. u can change him n make him a fashion galooo jst as u want. chikenan!
That's the problem!.
Why change him?she is already in love with him.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by mkoabiola: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well,I guess as we grow ,our imagination is wide.
Wen I was a young,I vowed nva to deal wit an I bo gal for anytin.
Now,am crazy and much in love with my ibo gal from Enugu.lol
She treats my right beta dan d yoruba I av even dated,no offence.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
We made those vows when we were younger... we knew a little. Now we are older...
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by CzarChris(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
I come from a family of very fair complexioned people, and they fine die. So vowed not to marry or even date a dark girl. Well look at me now i proposed to a very sweet dark girl.
Am an introvert to the core, so i normally like going for extrovert girls to complement my short comings in that area. My fiancee is a worse introvert than i am. We can just spend weekends indoors gossiping and watching movies, and am seriously loving it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? / .. .. .. / Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.