Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating (7714 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by luvmijeje(f): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2012
In my short time on earth I ve heard and seen several of these above case.When growing up together, a very close friend vowed dat she can never date a muslim guy.Well she got married dis year to 1.

My big sis vowed she cant married some1 she is taller than.She got married to 1 ten years ago.The question is why is it like that.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by luvmijeje(f): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Now it is happenning to me.So why is it like that
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2012
luvmijeje: Now it is happenning to me.So why is it like that
Tell me what you vowed not to do first. . .

1 Like

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by larrymoore(m): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2012
because time flies.

1 Like

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2012
Now it is also happening to to me and I don't know why.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by luvmijeje(f): 6:15am On Nov 20, 2012
I vowed not to date a guy that does nt ve a sense of style i.e nt fashionable but my current boo dat am in love with is a fashion disaster.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Mynd44: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2012
"As we grow older, we trade our youth for wisdom"
NTA

when you were younger, you set unrealistic goals but as you grow, those goals just don't get binding anymore and you find yourself leaving them

21 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Freeopod(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2012
Mostly we make vows based on our fantasies. But as we grow older we are left with no other option than to adjust to waheva life throws at us.

2 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2012
luvmijeje: I vowed not to date a guy that does nt ve a sense of style i.e nt fashionable but my current boo dat am in love with is a fashion disaster.

OMG!!!!! ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

But dat one na small thing sha. U can help(change) him. Let him take his time tho (i.e, dont nag him). Go shopping together. Suggest what he wears subtly. And complement him when he dresses nice.

1 Like

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by luvmijeje(f): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2012
@Annoymous thanks i ll definitely make use of dat tips
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by drnoel: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2012
So true. A cousin of mine that was a bad son of his father cos of his way of life swore he would Neva wed. He hated going to church and hated these new Pentecostal churches cos they almost always have vigils and what not. I remember one time way back we were returning from a bash all drunk and tired arnd 4am we sore some people returning from church and he almost ran them down with his ride. shocked shocked shocked
Guess what,....this guy got married two years ago to a pastors daughther from a similar Pentecostal Church he had always hated. Heard he accompanies his wife to vigils now.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by dramenda(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2012
IF THE DESIRABLE NOT AVAILABLE,THE AVAILABLE BECOMES DESIRABLE.SHIKEENAA cool

2 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by jojolicious: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2012
i vowed not to marry an Ibo guy because of the numerous unpleasant memories i had while schooling in the east, but here am i today, married to a proper Ibo man and loving him like so so much as the days goes by...

5 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by noskybanj(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2012
Well 1 tin we av 2 knw is dat A MAN'S DREAM WOMAN CHANGES AS HE GOES TRU DIFFERENT STAGES IN LIFE.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Zenanted(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2012
u vow only when u've nt been exposed to life and its ups and downs.... Especialy d ladies! had ur sis waited for the taller husband she might end up single in life.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by 5much(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2012
most people wanted to b doctors in their youthful days but what happened later shows that reality is different from fantasy.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Olaone1: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2012
From fantasy land to reality

2 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by gwas(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2012
luvmijeje: Now it is happenning to me.So why is it like that
It's destiny! Yeah, i learnt that long ago.
Destiny!

2 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by noskybanj(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2012
Den its your job 2 fashion him up. Make him b dat type of man u want him 2 b. Babe fashion dat guy up. "Strength of a woman" wer is urs?
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Tropilo(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2012
Its usually a case of "a for do".
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nuezha(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2012
If you can't get/afford what is desirable, quickly embrace what is available before it slips off your hand.
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by ladyju(f): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2012
I vow not to date someone dat I'm taller than, someone that smokes and above all. a noise maker. Well my husband has all as his quality though he no longer smokes and d noise level is now low as maturity has set in.

1 Like

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by k2039: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: "As we grow older, we trade our youth for wisdom"
NTA

when you were younger, you set unrealistic goals but as you grow, those goals just don't get binding anymore and you find yourself leaving them

This guy is one of the most intelligent guys I know on nairaland,his answers at times just amazes me.
Your answer made ultimate sense

3 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by PrinceJustice(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: "As we grow older, we trade our youth for wisdom"
NTA

GBAM!!! VERY TRUE!
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2012
When the Desirable isn't Available,the Available becomes Desirable.

2 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2012
d answer is in romans 9:16 *it nt of him dat willeth nor of him dat runneth but of God dat showeth mercy and even gives d grace.

2 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Mynd44: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2012
k2039:

This guy is one of the most intelligent guys I know on nairaland,his answers at times just amazes me.
Your answer made ultimate sense
You are making me blush

2 Likes

Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2012
If u cant beat them u join them u may find out the best tin or piple are what we vow nt 2 do or piple u vow nt 2 date
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by fittty(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
Papers
Ageing
Financial instability
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by Teejayphillip(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2012
If time culd change,zo definately our reasoning n thinkin must change alzo..

D only person dat'll neva change is GOD,we ® all humans.. If we propose,God can dispose..

All we nid du is 2 alwayz ask n alzo pray 2 God,zo dat our aims n objectives both private n oda tins shuld com 2 pass...
Re: People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating by mdbissalla(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2012
luvmijeje: I vowed not to date a guy that does nt ve a sense of style i.e nt fashionable but my current boo dat am in love with is a fashion disaster.
dis is a simple case my sis. u can change him n make him a fashion galooo jst as u want. chikenan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? / Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.