Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Characteristics Of The Ideal Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of The Ideal Man (9724 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Ideal Man (for the women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by ashmanpolo: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2012
In honour of this celebration yesterday, what do u think makes an IDEAL MAN. What's the most outstanding, unique qualities an ideal man should possess and how should he behave?
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by k2039: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2012
I believe the qualities a true man should possess include honesty,fidelity, loyalty, empathy, and humility

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Lovetinz(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2012
A man should be faithful and hate all that is evil.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by ashmanpolo: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2012
k2039: I believe the qualities a true man should possess include honesty,fidelity, loyalty, empathy, and humility

Good. Honesty is just one thing dat aint constant in life. As a result of your mere interaction with some people it could truncate you know

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by MadCow1: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2012
.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN IDEAL MAN..

To each his own..

I am an ideal man.. Honest, open, playful, humble, not arrogant, hardworking, Tall (1 inch shy of 6ft), Handsome [color-red](nicknamed: Ladykiller)[/color], endowed, employed, easily angered but dont harbour malice, faithful, caring, affectionate, e.t.c..

#However, I am not Godfearing (and thats because I dont even know what that f`ucking phrase means)

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Sammyramires(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2012
An ideal man should b one that is fast to listening and slow to action!!!
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Y'all are tired of looking for a "real" man. . .it's now all about the "ideal" man? Good luck with that.

A thousand women would probably have a thousand different definitions of an "ideal" man, and vice-versa. . .it's a matter of subjective preference and personal orientation. It is therefore impossible to specify what qualities should constitute a universal ideal, as there is no such thing. As the ancient aphorism goes, "one woman's meat is another woman's poison".

As this thread progresses, you would see hundreds of "unique qualities" an "ideal" man should have, thus making nonsense of the notion of ideal as envisaged by the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Teejayphillip(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2012
The xtics of d ideal man does is nt on the outta look,bur the inner mind... We all carry deceptive faces and look,while our luk n faces wont really tell us wat we r....

Bur an ideal man must be God fearin and possess a loveable spirit which covers all in a relationship... Wen dia is love,it involves blessing etc
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by mshd5: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2012
A gud man does not selfish
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by vislabraye(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2012
All the 1000 qualities you can think of. There's really no ideal man. If you have a man of good xter (you may ask what is good), hardworking and loving this should be ok.
But ladies want guys with swag. Not bad too.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
A morally upright man,loyal and selfless.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2012
There is no 'ideal man' and therefore no ideal xteristics. We are full of imperfection. If u want to see an Ideal man,go to Heaven
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2012
mshd5: A gud man does not selfish

a good man will improve his communication! Lol

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by olsmade(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2012
#1 xteristic - he doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2012
An ideal man is a man who is still in touch with his inner caveman.

If you are assertive, ballsy, dominant and think with your díck - that's as ideal as it ever gets.

Shun all other contrary nonsense any chic will spew. This shít makes those skirts fly off. Don't ask women what they want - they have no idea. Just watch out for what they consistently respond to.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2012
As someone said earlier, topic is to subjective based on idividual preference and orientation. How evre, one attribute I would assume is universally accepted by all women is an ideal man should have MONEY!
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by slimming: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2012
the uniqueness in any man is GOD, without it, is an animal.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by larrymoore(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2012
Just be d best u can. No one has it all.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Abali1(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2012
k2039: I believe the qualities a true man should possess include honesty,fidelity, loyalty, empathy, and humility

I agree with this post. But you will be so taken for granted and have people ride rough shod over you.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Oahray: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
No such thing as ideal man, wake up from your fantasy. All men are different and none perfect.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by phecs: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2012
Am an ideal Man!cos I make mistakes and learn frm it.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Lalaska(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Important characteristic: "He doesnt exist"
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by dilbert100: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Lalaska: Important characteristic: "He doesnt exist"

Ouch!!! undecided
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by salolo(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2012
an ideal man is the man the fear God
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
loyal, maintains high standards of intergrity and responsible.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
moreeni: A morally upright man,loyal and selfless.

Tiger woods in not an ideal man?
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by ejifranks(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
THE WORD "IDEAL" IS AN ILLUSION .......Just a wish that can never be gotten...Cikena
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by MMM2(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
Money & enough energy 4 sex
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
The basic need of a woman is security. Sexual, financial, environmental, emotional, e.t.c. An "ideal" man is that man that can provide security for his woman. A very good example is ME!.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by MissOpe(f): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
An example of an ideal man is OLUWAmayowa. Dats's my man... He's not perfect but he's the best man in the whole world ...... I Love him......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Films Girlfriend Fighting His Mum . / See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / Amber Rose Talk About Big Peen, Says " Dats The Secret Behind My Banging Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.