Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Characteristics Of The Ideal Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of The Ideal Man (9725 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Ideal Man (for the women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by ebichy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mad Cow: .THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN IDEAL MAN..

To each his own..

I am an ideal man.. Honest, open, playful, humble, not arrogant, hardworking, Tall (1 inch shy of 6ft), Handsome [color-red](nicknamed: Ladykiller)[/color], endowed, employed, easily angered but dont harbour malice, faithful, caring, affectionate, e.t.c..

#However, I am not Godfearing (and thats because I dont even know what that f`ucking phrase means)
den u r confussed!
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by escobar07(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
One big characteristic of an ideal man is that he can't be found anywhere. He exists only in our imagination.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by pete234: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
Truthness with great belief and determination
Raipur flower delivery
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Riskymallam: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sammyramires: An ideal man should b one that is fast to listening and slow to action!!!

Then no project or chore in the house would get accomplished.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by ashmanpolo: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
J12:

Tiger woods in not an ideal man?

If he aint then we really gotta leave money outta ϑis discussion.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by bblacky(f): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dat kinda man s found in Nollywood movies jare!!! Every man gt his flaws!
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by vanstanzy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
bblacky: Dat kinda man s found in Nollywood movies jare!!! Every man gt his flaws!

God bless u. Ur head e dey there.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Raskilluminati: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Loved by a few,disliked by many and respected by all.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Mexzie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
The concept of 'An ideal man' is subjective. Besides, why shud an imperfect woman be looking for an ideal man when she herself isn't ideal for that ideal man. Be that which u so desire in another. Its selfish to seek perfection somewhere and u urself not willing to attain it.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Elebiju: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
Miss Ope: An example of an ideal man is OLUWAmayowa. Dats's my man... He's not perfect but he's the best man in the whole world ...... I Love him......
eya!people make una come see juliet o wey love her mayowa o ah!this kinda love is uncommon o ehn! But loving a man sincerely doesn't makes him perfect or d ideal man,loving him sincerely only makes u an ideal woman for a right man,believe it or not mayowa is a p....... Like every other guy out there
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Elebiju: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
bblacky: Dat kinda man s found in Nollywood movies jare!!! Every man gt his flaws!
better talk jawe,I've always prayed to be a perfect gentleman like ogogo or ramsey nouah but its not possible cos those guys are just actors and I'm d real thing a true african man bleeping is my thing
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Elebiju: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by maingwaest(f): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote
author=Mad Cow].THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN IDEAL MAN..

To each his own..

I am an ideal man.. Honest, open, playful, humble, not arrogant,
hardworking, Tall (1 inch shy of 6ft), Handsome [color-red](nicknamed:
Ladykiller)[/color], endowed, employed, easily angered but dont harbour
malice, faithful, caring, affectionate, e.t.c..

#However, I am not Godfearing (and thats because I dont
even know what that f`ucking phrase means)
[/quote] Ladies take cover from such guys o.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by tpia1: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2012
ideal is subjective, and one size does not fit all.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by tpia1: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2012
escobar07: One big characteristic of an ideal man is that he can't be found anywhere. He exists only in our imagination.

true.
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by icez: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Syphonn(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Top life skills to teach your children

Raising children can be sometimes difficult for some parents. But as a good parent you should teach your children as they do not know so many things without being taught. This issue is sometimes due to the relationship the parents have between themselves in their daily dealings.

The most important teachers to children are their parents, because they are always with them and will always be till they grow into adulthood.

To help you make the most of this privileged position as a parent, here are skills you can teach your children, each of which will make a fundamental differences in their life.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/lifeskills-to-teach-your-children/
Re: Characteristics Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
evablizin na My Baby she's natural, diligent, focused lovely and sexy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.