Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ideal Man (for the women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideal Man (for the women) (30374 Views)

Ladies Game: Create Your Ideal Man (picture) / Ladies You Have $5 Build Your Ideal Man! / The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideal Man (for the women) by IAH(f): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2005
The ideal man for any woman is a handsome Christian, Godfearing, hard-working, loving, caring, romantic, understanding, gentle but not mumu, intelligent, determined, honest, faithful, humorous, straightforward man who has a bright future, vision, focus and foresight.

He should be able to at least cook a few dishes because he cannot expect his wife to be cooking 24/7/365. And he must be tall! He must not be one that talks too much, sleeps too much and he must not snore while he sleeps.

That is the ideal man but unfortunately, you can't find all these qualities in a man.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2005
Women in the house, can you tell us about your ideal man? What qualities should the ideal have? And why?

(For the men: "your ideal woman"wink
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by legs(f): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2005
whats the use? its only a typical man you get in the end. anyway no harm in hoping....
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by dablessed(f): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2005
You wanna know my ideal man?

He must be born-again, must fear God in all ramification and be seen to be one. He must be romantic, knowledgeable and intelligent, caring..... shall i continue? We wont leave this place to night i bet.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Kenya(f): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2005
The Ideal man for me is a Muslim man who knows and understands his position as a man and respects, supports and understands my position as a woman. A man who's not afraid of handling things, one who is flexible in his emotions and firm in his mission. He must be conscious of his surroundings globally and financial secured. He has to have a sense of humor and a man who respects higher power than him self. A man who does's good works and deeds. Really just someone who is honest, upfront, trustworthy and pure in their intentions. A man who is qualified to lead himself and his family by demonstration and who who supports his woman. A man of integrity. There is so  much more but for know this is it.

1 Like

Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by ashley(f): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2005
he should always be at his best he should be intelligent and God fearing he should be tall and understanding and d favour of God should show on him and wherever he goes.(u know wat i mean) he should be huge. wink
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Pinky(f): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2005
hmmn let me think...when i get married, my ideal man must not jump off me after a wild, pleasurable sex... & sleep off b4 i can savour the moment
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Seun(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2005
[shaking my head] Experienced girls [I]sha[/I].

How do you even know that men tend to sleep off after such activities?
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Pinky(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2005
Seun:

[shaking me head] Experienced girls [I]sha[/I]. How do you even know that men tend to sleep off after such activities?
Seun, what are you trying to insinuate? Anyway, I am a girl, so why won't I know?
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jogego(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2005
Pinky:

hmmn let me think...when I get  married, my ideal man must not jump off  me after a wild, pleasurable sex... & sleep off before I can savour the moment

emmmm, not to burst any bubbles, but if a man's first act is to get away from u, jump into shower, or whatever, there is something wrong somewhere oh..... you better check urself b4 u hurt urself.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by mekzii(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2005
i still dont see the reason why an i deal man MUST be tall?
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Pinky(f): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2005
jogego:

if a man's first act is to get away from you, jump into shower, or whatever, there is something wrong somewhere oh..... you better check urself before you hurt urself.

jogego you re not serious one bit.... what gives you & seun the impression.. I have seen the practical aspect of this post......... I only said he must not jump off & go to sleep, I never said he musnt go to shower or do something else..am talking about sleepn off immediately..... now I know that's what you do to your girl{s}.........because you sound experienced
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by mosiate(f): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2005
my ideal man must be tall,loving, caring ,godfearing,romantic,must be sentive to my feeling at all times.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jogego(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2005
Pinky:

jogego link=topic=440.msg5121#msg5121 date=1118657457:

if a man's first act is to get away from you, jump into shower, or whatever, there is something wrong somewhere oh..... you better check urself before you hurt urself.

jogego you re not serious one bit.... what gives you & seun the impression.. I have seen the practical aspect of this post......... I only said he must not jump off & go to sleep, I never said he musnt go to shower or do something else..am talking about sleepn off immediately..... now I know that's what you do to your girl{s}.........because you sound experienced
tongue rolleyes

if person get experience, na offence. oya carry police come with hand cuff make dem come carry me
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Pinky(f): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2005
I'm rolling on the floor with laughter!
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by love4ever(f): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2005
my ideal man is a godfearing somebody a person that will understand and will not hit me and will take his responbility in the house a pastor is the person i ant to marry full stop
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2005
eh! whats the saying if wishes were......................

(ladies please complete it for me)

Then bear this in mind, cause for everything you wish for in a guy, you are most likely to end up with the opposite. Prepare yourselves!
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by love4ever(f): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2005
hey my ideal man again is a person that is atrative and a person that is down to earth and is careing and lovingand of course not a fool that will not know what is right or wrong cheesy
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Chigszy(f): 3:55am On Jun 26, 2005
tall tall tall cos i am tall too, cute not necessary drop dead gorgeous, respects me as a woman, holds intelligent conversation, loves to argue a point not a heated argument but civilised discussion but we are still friends and we make up at the end, someone that has his own opinion. he does not have to agree with me all the time that pisses me off. i like guy that has a mind of his own, and who welcomes my own individuality also a guy that will help out at home, loving and[b] loyal[/b], not a player, someone i can trust and grow old with. will be good if he is built not too muscular though, good teeth, nice eyes and welcoming warming smile.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Greatpeter(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2005
Must your Ideal man be handsome?
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by love4ever(f): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2005
he most not be handsome but normal lipsrsealed
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Motee(f): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2005
love4ever:

Sweetheart, there is nothing bad if he is handsome. Our God is handsome.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Greatpeter(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2005
That means every man is handsome and every lady pretty, for all God created are certified good by God. He created all of us in His own image so reject no man in the name he's not handsome enough.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by nike4luv(f): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2005
Dats an ideal man huh? but wot about wot is in his mind..gurl am talking out of experience
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Chigszy(f): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2005
a man with a great mind is lovable. that is one of the attributes i would like my man to have..
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by hotangel2(f): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2005
Motee:

love4ever link=topic=440.msg9572#msg9572 date=1120486244:

Sweetheart, there is nothing bad if he is handsome. Our God is handsome.

No.. Our God is Awesome..not handsome. wink

Anyways nothing spoil if the man is handsome..na just extra juice.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by nike4luv(f): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2005
my ideal man..cute, fun, funny, sexy, god fearing, not addicted to sex and sweet grin
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by kazey(m): 4:03am On Jul 29, 2005
I would call it "Love at first read"
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by hotangel2(f): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2005
ehhhhh.. mmkay. I am still waiting for one of them to explain.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by nike4luv(f): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2005
woah dere now..wot happened? sum1 tell me wot happened
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by hotangel2(f): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2005
Nike read the last 7 posts. And Explain.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by nike4luv(f): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2005
nuffin to explain..he says hes de ideal man and i'm like yea ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 / FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.