Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ (4559 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by salam001(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just watch your back,i pray it dont hit you,when your life is in its sweetest,lol
Logicboy03:

What? God is going to send thunder to me?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Femmymata2: GOD woke up one morning and asked himself, how did i come into existence? When did i become conscious of myself,before i created this my residence(heaven), where was i living? Every thing as a beginning except me(thats not fair).God couldn't ask anybody in heaven because it would be embarassing and unreasonable since he is God, He tried google but he read that he has no beginning,outside of time,uncreated creator. God wondered while being all-knowing he couldn't figure out how he came to be, he repented and grieved for having these thought and swore to himself never to think about it again.

sorry to sound harsh, but you need to have a brain transplant if the above is the best you can come up with!
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Femmymata2(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
frosbel:

sorry to sound harsh, but you need to have a brain transplant if the above is the best you can come up with!
just trying to get into Gods mind. Epic failure? Right i need a brain transplant
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by dansmog(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Logicboy Am sure you know that scientist have definition for huricane, and i aslo believe God, according to jeremiah 29 vs 11, for i know the thought i have towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end and hope.

If your earthly father could give you what you ask for how much more will your heavenly father if you ask him without doubt.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
salam001: Just watch your back,i pray it dont hit you,when your life is in its sweetest,lol

Christianity works well with threats, it seems wink
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
dansmog++:
@Logicboy Am sure you know that scientist have definition for huricane, and i aslo believe God, according to jeremiah 29 vs 11, for i know the thought i have towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end and hope.

If your earthly father could give you what you ask for how much more will your heavenly father if you ask him without doubt.

Is that all you can say in reply to my comment?

Logicboy03:

1) No evidence for god over 2000 year since christians and muslims have been saying so. Someone should have won the nobel prize for proving god by now.

2) There are so many contradictory gods who each of their followers claim to be the one true god. They can not all be true.

3) When the christians and muslims define their god as omnipotent, it self desttructs as omnipotent beings self-refute themselves with contradicition. That is an omnipotent being self destructs-

can god make a rock that he can not move?

-Yes! but then, he is not omnipotent becuase he cann not move the rock
-No! so he can not create the rock.

4) There are so many definitions of god within a religion be it christianity or islam. Some christians say Jesus is god, some say he is not.

5) Natural disasters
Does god send hurricanes?

a) Yes. Then God is evil and a heartless demon that loves human siffering for no reason.
b) No. Then God doesnt care or is impotent to stop human suffering.

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by salam001(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Christianity works well with threats, it seems wink
threat?.....no mehn..,just saying maybe God has spared the rod and spoilt you for too long
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by OME1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol....christianity only works well with threats
lol.... atheism only works well with the devil
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by dansmog(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nope!

And who told you God doesn't exist. he is in the past,today, tommorrow, and forever.

You are logicboy no matter how or what people say, therefore "God" is "God" no matter what anybody say or do

God has warned his followers not to give in to the ways of the men of the world cos they will lead us astray from his word, and mind you i love his word.

When you prove the existence of what is known as supernatural, then it is no longer supernatural and anything could be done to that thing or person.
You can fill in the gap ..................................................

(am using mobile so i might not be able to get all the questions anwsered, and mind you some questions are "rhetorical" )

the bible say that it is only a fool that will say "God does not exist".

To other questions that are answerable, i will give the answers.

Thank you,

God forgive them for they know what they are doing.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by salam001(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) No evidence for god over 2000 year since christians and muslims have been saying so. Someone should have won the nobel prize for proving god by now.
ok,has anybody proven the amount of stars in space,yet scientists tel
l you there are 500 billion star and you believe without questions,and yet doubt the existence of God because no scientist has proven it?
2) There are so many contradictory gods who each of their followers claim to be the one true god. They can not all be true.
well,there are so many names for water in the world,does that mean water do not exist

3) When the christians and muslims define their god as omnipotent, it self desttructs as omnipotent beings self-refute themselves with contradicition. That is an omnipotent being self destructs-

can god make a rock that he can not move?

-Yes! but then, he is not omnipotent becuase he cann not move the rock
-No! so he can not create the rock.
i didn't get your point here

4) There are so many definitions of god within a religion be it christianity or islam. Some christians say Jesus is god, some say he is not.
he is the son of God

5) Natural disasters
Does god send hurricanes?

a) Yes. Then God is evil and a heartless demon that loves human siffering for no reason.
b) No. Then God doesnt care or is impotent to stop human suffering.

i thought you are wiser than this...its called natural disaster...go look it up in a dictionary for the meaning
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
dansmog++:
Nope!

And who told you God doesn't exist. he is in the past,today, tommorrow, and forever.

You are logicboy no matter how or what people say, therefore "God" is "God" no matter what anybody say or do

God has warned his followers not to give in to the ways of the men of the world cos they will lead us astray from his word, and mind you i love his word.

When you prove the existence of what is known as supernatural, then it is no longer supernatural and anything could be done to that thing or person.
You can fill in the gap ..................................................

(am using mobile so i might not be able to get all the questions anwsered, and mind you some questions are "rhetorical" )

the bible say that it is only a fool that will say "God does not exist".

To other questions that are answerable, i will give the answers.

Thank you,

God forgive them for they know what they are doing.

Dont worry, when you are on your computer, feel free to give your best arguments
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Femmymata2(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
salam001: threat?.....no mehn..,just saying maybe God has spared the rod and spoilt you for too long
There better things God can use those rods for... He could use them to stop continous war in syria,israel/palestian,boko haram,mexico drug war,corrupt leaders e.t.c. Instead of God checking nairaland every seconds to see what logicboy is writing about him
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by dansmog(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Logicboy and others, why do you thinks christians are persecuted more than any other thing? I dont want "because they believe in a sky daddy, or because your God you believe don't exist" as an answer like i will say, give me genuine answer.

For your information the words of my God says that i should not be dismay, because as much as Jesus Christ was persecuted and rejected, so will i. Therefore i am not suprised.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
salam001: ok,has anybody proven the amount of stars in space,yet scientists tel
l you there are 500 billion star and you believe without questions,and yet doubt the existence of God because no scientist has proven it?
well,there are so many names for water in the world,does that mean water do not exist

i didn't get your point here

he is the son of God

i thought you are wiser than this...its called natural disaster...go look it up in a dictionary for the meaning

1) Scienitists dont claim to know the number of stars in the glalaxy! They only estimate based on certain assumptions on the stars tey have studied so far. You claim to know god as a fact with not even one shred of evidence for him

2) Omnpotence does not exist (self-refuting paradox) therefore an omnipotent being or god can not exist.

3) Is Jesus god or not? That is still a battle within christianity

4) A natural disaster but doesnt god send natural disasters in the bible? Why is he not involved in stopping the earthquakes or tsumnamis of today?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by salam001(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Femmymata2: There better things God can use those rods for... He could use them to stop continous war in syria,israel/palestian,boko haram,mexico drug war,corrupt leaders e.t.c. Instead of God checking nairaland every seconds to see what logicboy is writing about him
well God plays his parts and leaves Us to play Ours
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Femmymata2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
salam001: well God plays his parts and leaves Us to play Ours
Yes, an intelligent uncreated creator should not allow so much evil in the world. So a loving deity doesn't exist
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by dansmog(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
@logicboy, i think you have forgotten about me, but that aside,
the bible already say you have a choice, either you choose to serve God or not is ur chioce, and that is not by force, or you should fight him for giving you a choice too?

1. Jesus christ is the son of God, and God, he is fully man and fully God, therefore those christians making this a problem are yet to understand Jesus Christ total power.

2. If you say that an omnipotent God does not exist, then you are wrong. When you read motivational books, they tell you to "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON TO DO " and also you have total power over anything you do right? Then if your omnipotent mind and ability exist, then there is an omnipotent creator. Because he says in his word as he ( God )
is , so we are in Christ our lord.

3. Tell me where God had ever sent natural disaster to people of old in the bible and i will show how he put and end to it. And mind you the "TEN PLAGUES IS NOT A NATURAL DISASTER NIETHER IS THE RAIN OF BRIMESTONE FROM HEAVEN"

and whereas, we cause all this natural disaster ourselves, scientist and engineer created fossils fuel and carbon gases that:

1. Stop our ozone layer from functioning well.
2. Spoill our climate and they are now battling with climate change,.

This people you are trying to defend do not conclude that God is the causes of all this because they know the cause of it.

"God forgive them for they do not no what they are doing"
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
dansmog++:
@logicboy, i think you have forgotten about me, but that aside,
the bible already say you have a choice, either you choose to serve God or not is ur chioce, and that is not by force, or you should fight him for giving you a choice too?

1. Jesus christ is the son of God, and God, he is fully man and fully God, therefore those christians making this a problem are yet to understand Jesus Christ total power.

2. If you say that an omnipotent God does not exist, then you are wrong. When you read motivational books, they tell you to "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON TO DO " and also you have total power over anything you do right? Then if your omnipotent mind and ability exist, then there is an omnipotent creator. Because he says in his word as he ( God )
is , so we are in Christ our lord.

3. Tell me where God had ever sent natural disaster to people of old in the bible and i will show how he put and end to it. And mind you the "TEN PLAGUES IS NOT A NATURAL DISASTER NIETHER IS THE RAIN OF BRIMESTONE FROM HEAVEN"

and whereas, we cause all this natural disaster ourselves, scientist and engineer created fossils fuel and carbon gases that:

1. Stop our ozone layer from functioning well.
2. Spoill our climate and they are now battling with climate change,.

This people you are trying to defend do not conclude that God is the causes of all this because they know the cause of it.

"God forgive them for they do not no what they are doing"

God flooded the earth during Noahs time? Isnt flood a natural disaster?

I am not omnipotent. Nobody can do all things. That will lead you into a contradictory stance.

Jesus christ is either man or god not both.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by dansmog(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
Before God flooded the earth with flood, did he not send them a warning? That he was going to destroy the earth with water and they should join noah in building the ark? How many times did God sound the warning to them?

Did they later regret for not listening to God?

Then God promised noah and the survivors that he will not destroy the earth will water again and he also gave them a sign for that promise.

The bible say that "God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man that he should repent".

And "God said that he esteem his word more than his name" therefore he will keep his promises.

God did'nt send to earth the hurricane sandy to USA neither the flood in NIGERIA.

Thank you.

God forgive them for they don't know what they are doing:
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
dansmog++:
Before God flooded the earth with flood, did he not send them a warning? That he was going to destroy the earth with water and they should join noah in building the ark? How many times did God sound the warning to them?

Did they later regret for not listening to God?

Then God promised noah and the survivors that he will not destroy the earth will water again and he also gave them a sign for that promise.

The bible say that "God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man that he should repent".

And "God said that he esteem his word more than his name" therefore he will keep his promises.

God did'nt send to earth the hurricane sandy to USA neither the flood in NIGERIA.

Thank you.

God forgive them for they don't know what they are doing:

God didnt stop the floods in USA and Nigeria also.

Let us imagine Noahs flood. Numerous infants screamining in terror and struglling as their lungs are filling up with water. Choking and dying slowly for sins that they are yet to understand. For sins that their parents committed!
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by dansmog(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think you have to go and read your bible very well, and God is more mecyful than you are. He is merciful and at the same time a consuming fire, if God bless you una go complain if e no bless una go still complain....

It is nice having time to comment with you on thiis, God bless you,

have to go for a prayer meeting with some youths. See ya catch yaa later, ama see saw.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by brainpulse: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) Scienitists dont claim to know the number of stars in the glalaxy! They only estimate based on certain assumptions on the stars tey have studied so far. You claim to know god as a fact with not even one shred of evidence for him

2) Omnpotence does not exist (self-refuting paradox) therefore an omnipotent being or god can not exist.

3) Is Jesus god or not? That is still a battle within christianity

4) A natural disaster but doesnt god send natural disasters in the bible? Why is he not involved in stopping the earthquakes or tsumnamis of today?

1. If Scientist can't claim to know the numbers of stars then how can they claim that God doesnt exist?
2. If Omnipotence does not exist then what made the world exist for more than billion years( scientist claimed) ago and still existing?
3. Whether Jesus is God or Not atleast the first step is that they accepted Jesus exist.
4. Your scientist also had provened that some of these natural disasters are as a result of the environment polution, degradation and disturbance caused by Man.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by brainpulse: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Let us imagine Noahs flood. Numerous infants screamining in terror and struglling as their lungs are filling up with water. Choking and dying slowly for sins that they are yet to understand. For sins that their parents committed!

Man has is responsibilites, roles and duties to play.
God has His own responsibilities as well.

Why is Man not fulfilling his own roles, while pushing the blame to God? Man responsibilities to God is to Obey and do God's will, while leave the remaing to God.

If only 20 of Logicboy will faithfully obey and pray to God in real truth to ill the land then let leave the remaining to God.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
brainpulse:
1. If Scientist can't claim to know the numbers of stars then how can they claim that God doesnt exist?
2. If Omnipotence does not exist then what made the world exist for more than billion years( scientist claimed) ago and still existing?
3. Whether Jesus is God or Not atleast the first step is that they accepted Jesus exist.
4. Your scientist also had provened that some of these natural disasters are as a result of the environment polution, degradation and disturbance caused by Man.

Hey!!! long time bro!

1) How does the argument even follow? They see stars and they say they exist. There is no evidence for god. If there is, they will accept. God is not in their equations for the big slam

2) Learn the meaning of omnipotence., your argument deosnt follow

3) Is Jesus a man or god? Get your story straight

4) Of course, They are explained naturally and that is why we say the bible is flawed. A flood doesnt need god to be explained. God is useless.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
brainpulse:

Man has is responsibilites, roles and duties to play.
God has His own responsibilities as well.

Why is Man not fulfilling his own roles, while pushing the blame to God? Man responsibilities to God is to Obey and do God's will, while leave the remaing to God.

If only 20 of Logicboy will faithfully obey and pray to God in real truth to ill the land then let leave the remaining to God.

hmmmmmm
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Appeal to emotion.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

God flooded the earth during Noahs time? Isnt flood a natural disaster?

I am not omnipotent. Nobody can do all things. That will lead you into a contradictory stance.

Jesus christ is either man or god not both.

@bolded, why can He not be both?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ihedinobi:

@bolded, why can He not be both?

I dunno. It just sounds foolish grin
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

I dunno. It just sounds foolish grin

Lol. Craze man grin
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by UyiIredia(m): 5:08am On Nov 24, 2012
That's his own cup of tea.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2012
frosbel:

but you keep talking about this god who is nothing 24/7 , lol.

Get a job pal, or should I say get a life grin

Lmaooooo at this point, the religeous man knows he has lost and now in his defense he relies on mockery to do the trick. Shame
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2012
dansmog++:
To those of you that supports the "no god" protest, i support you for there is "no god" but there is a "God".

I have a question for the no god protestant, why do you no believe that God does not exist? And please dont give me "he allows suffering and blah blah!!! Give us genuine reasons why you think God does not exist?

Simple. There is no logical proof that a "god" exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. / The Benefit Of Death By Benson Idahosa. / Tb Joshua prophecy on Corona is working PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.