Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ (4561 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Femmymata2(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Man created many Gods, God is of no value without the men that invented it,(assuming is a He)He(GOD) can'tspeak for himself (except through tithe robbers,con men,scammers), can't defend himself(with help of anony,frosbel e.t.c), can write a book himself(bible?),can't reveal himself(alot might make heaven). But relies on those that created it and brainwashed by it to defend,argue and worship him

1 Like

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Femmymata2: Man created many Gods, God is of no value without the men that invented it,(assuming is a He)He(GOD) can'tspeak for himself (except through tithe robbers,con men,scammers), can't defend himself(with help of anony,frosbel e.t.c), can write a book himself(bible?),can't reveal himself(alot might make heaven). But relies on those that created it and brainwashed by it to defend,argue and worship him

grin grin

The question remains, why does God hide? Why cant he reveal himself to unbelievers? Why

3 Likes

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2012
when he does, they usually become converted, have you no retentive memory?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2012
Image123: when he does, they usually become converted, have you no retentive memory?

Have you seen god?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Have you seen god?
yes, there are many of them at the museum.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2012
Image123:

Have you seen Yaweh?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2012
Image123:
The more you troll, the more your Iq reduces.. Considering u had below average IQ in the first place... :/

1 Like

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Have you seen Yaweh?
don't know him. Is he/she/it your family member?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by advocate666: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
Image123:

squirming?
you have a god but are running away from a simple question of if you have seen it.
we know you haven't so save your breath.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by OME1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
advocate666:

squirming?
you have a god but are running away from a simple question of if you have seen it.
we know you haven't so save your breath.
nobody is running..he just doesn't want mere mortals to mock God
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
nobody is running..he just doesn't want mere mortals to mock God

Why is he afraid of God being mocked? Is god a crybaby?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Image123:

Keep trolling!

Your god is nothing!
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Keep trolling!

Your god is nothing!

but you keep talking about this god who is nothing 24/7 , lol.

Get a job pal, or should I say get a life grin
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
frosbel:

but you keep talking about this god who is nothing 24/7 , lol.

Get a job pal, or should I say get a life grin

How foolish. Havent I corrected this foolish statement a million times?

I wouldnt be here talking about this non-existent god if foolish christians did not force your jewish myths and god down our throats! angry angry

Trying to pass laws and discriminating against us because of your non-existent sky daddy.

You dont see me complaining about Zeus or santa clause, do you?

#Frosbel destroyed!

1 Like

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

How foolish. Havent I corrected this foolish statement a million times?

I wouldnt be here talking about this non-existent god if foolish christians did not force your jewish myths and god down our throats! angry angry

Trying to pass laws and discriminating against us because of your non-existent sky daddy.

You dont see me complaining about Zeus or santa clause, do you?

#Frosbel destroyed!

Christians forcing what down your throat

You are rapidly losing the plot .

Quit this rabid obssession with our non-existent sky daddy , a phrase you borrowed from your white masters grin
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Keep trolling!

Your god is nothing!
you need God in your life.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
frosbel:

Christians forcing what down your throat

You are rapidly losing the plot .

Quit this rabid obssession with our non-existent sky daddy , a phrase you borrowed from your white masters grin

White masters? lmao.

I have no white masters! I think for myself and look at the evidence. Only a fool like you would think that atheism is a white thing!

Compared to your Jewish slavery. You believe that a Jewish man is god. You accept Jewish fairytales. You believe that a Hebrew man called Adam is your first ancestor while civilization started in your continent before any hebrew man was born.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Image123:
you need God in your life.

You need some truth in your life

1 Like

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

White masters? lmao.

I have no white masters! I think for myself and look at the evidence. Only a fool like you would think that atheism is a white thing!

Compared to your Jewish slavery. You believe that a Jewish man is god. You accept Jewish fairytales. You believe that a Hebrew man called Adam is your first ancestor while civilization started in your continent before any hebrew man was born.

millions of 'fools' who believe in GOD or a god have achieved accomplishments and feats that you could only ever dream of despite your 'intellectual superiority ' in the belief in no GOD.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
frosbel:

far more 'fools' who believe in GOD or a god have achieved accomplishments and feats that you could only ever dream of, despite your 'intellectual superiority ' in the belief in no GOD.

Like what? Win nobel prizes? Nobel prizes that atheists have a dominance in?

look, belief in god doesnt make you foolish. What makes you foolish is forcing that belief on others
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

You need some truth in your life
sure, we all do, don't we?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by salam001(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
If you call christians jewish slaves,then you yourself as an atheist you are also an oyinbo slave,because atheism is not an african thing,our progenitors believed In gods
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
salam001: If you call christians jewish slaves,then you yourself as an atheist you are also an oyinbo slave,because atheism is not an african thing,our progenitors believed In gods

Fail.

My grandma was an agnostic/atheist she didnt believe in her pagan religion and she rejeced christ when I was trying to preach to her when I was younger.

There were kings and people that rejected the oracles. Atheism is not a doctrine that has to be taught. It is a simple disbelief in gods.

Atheism is not foreign because it is something that can occur to any human that chooses to not believe in the supernatural
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by dansmog(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
To those of you that supports the "no god" protest, i support you for there is "no god" but there is a "God".

I have a question for the no god protestant, why do you no believe that God does not exist? And please dont give me "he allows suffering and blah blah!!! Give us genuine reasons why you think God does not exist?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
dansmog++:
To those of you that supports the "no god" protest, i support you for there is "no god" but there is a "God".

I have a question for the no god protestant, why do you no believe that God does not exist? And please dont give me "he allows suffering and blah blah!!! Give us genuine reasons why you think God does not exist?

1) No evidence for god over 2000 year since christians and muslims have been saying so. Someone should have won the nobel prize for proving god by now.

2) There are so many contradictory gods who each of their followers claim to be the one true god. They can not all be true.

3) When the christians and muslims define their god as omnipotent, it self desttructs as omnipotent beings self-refute themselves with contradicition. That is an omnipotent being self destructs-

can god make a rock that he can not move?

-Yes! but then, he is not omnipotent becuase he cann not move the rock
-No! so he can not create the rock.

4) There are so many definitions of god within a religion be it christianity or islam. Some christians say Jesus is god, some say he is not.

5) Natural disasters
Does god send hurricanes?

a) Yes. Then God is evil and a heartless demon that loves human siffering for no reason.
b) No. Then God doesnt care or is impotent to stop human suffering.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by OME1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why is he afraid of God being mocked? Is god a crybaby?
you better be careful of the kind of things you post..
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
y better be careful of the kind of things you post..

What? God is going to send thunder to me?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by salam001(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Well i believe he exists somewhere,btw how do you expect scientist to prove the existence of God,?.Guy you funny sha,there are somethings that you just can't prove
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by OME1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

What? God is going to send thunder to me?
one day when u finally get saved you are gonna regret ever posting this
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Femmymata2(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
GOD woke up one morning and asked himself, how did i come into existence? When did i become conscious of myself,before i created this my residence(heaven), where was i living? Every thing as a beginning except me(thats not fair).God couldn't ask anybody in heaven because it would be embarassing and unreasonable since he is God, He tried google but he read that he has no beginning,outside of time,uncreated creator. God wondered while being all-knowing he couldn't figure out how he came to be, he repented and grieved for having these thought and swore to himself never to think about it again.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
salam001: Well i believe he exists somewhere,btw how do you expect scientist to prove the existence of God,?.Guy you funny sha,there are somethings that you just can't prove

like the existence of god
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
one day when u finally get saved you are gonna regret ever posting this

lol....christianity only works well with threats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church Nigeria Motto For 2020 / Tb Joshua prophecy on Corona is working PICTURES / The Secrets Of Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.