Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ (4562 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2012
Evil Brain:

Beko was an atheist as well. Olikoye never came out openly, but he was never particularly religious and if you look at his life and the his dealings with his brothers, friends and colleagues; all the signs were there. And I think I already mentioned Wole Soyinka.

Are any of these people serious-minded enough for you?
fortunately, anyone who doesn't believe in God is not a serious minded person. What is the person living for to start with?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Delafruita(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2012
Image123:
fortunately, anyone who doesn't believe in God is not a serious minded person. What is the person living for to start with?
ask those your ancestors that died long before the white man brought us his zombie in the sky.ask them what they lived for.ask them if their life was meaningful and ask them if they'd want to live their lives under the mind-control mechanism the white man used to physically enslave their immediate descendants and psychologically control the ones of this age

1 Like

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by EvilBrain1(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Image123:

You knew this statement made no sense while typing, yet you still went ahead and posted it.

Edit: Just in case you're actually as rétarded as your last post made you sound, I'm going to break it down for you: Belief in the Judeo-Christian god and "serious-mindedness" are totally unrelated. Stephen Hawking doesn't believe in god, but Wizkid and Eedris Abdulkareem do.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Religious folks seem to have more action and words than the God(s) they profess to worship.. omo na waooo shocked
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2012
Delafruita: ask those your ancestors that died long before the white man brought us his zombie in the sky.ask them what they lived for.ask them if their life was meaningful and ask them if they'd want to live their lives under the mind-control mechanism the white man used to physically enslave their immediate descendants and psychologically control the ones of this age
they are dead, don't you think? And stories say they were not foolish atheists.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2012
Evil Brain:

You knew this statement made no sense while typing, yet you still went ahead and posted it.

Edit: Just in case you're actually as rétarded as your last post made you sound, I'm going to break it down for you: Belief in the Judeo-Christian god and "serious-mindedness" are totally unrelated. Stephen Hawking doesn't believe in god, but Wizkid and Eedris Abdulkareem do.
who are these people you keep mentioning?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Delafruita(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2012
Image123:
they are dead, don't you think? And stories say they were not foolish atheists.
did the stories say they were myopic christians?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2012
Delafruita: ask those your ancestors that died long before the white man brought us his zombie in the sky.ask them what they lived for.ask them if their life was meaningful and ask them if they'd want to live their lives under the mind-control mechanism the white man used to physically enslave their immediate descendants and psychologically control the ones of this age

You do realise that your ancestors also believed in the 'zombie in the sky ' in one form or another , no ?

For example the ibos called him chi , chukwu etc.

Even the Hindu worshipping Indians have a name for the ultimate GOD , he is called Brahma , this is applicable to all the tribes of the earth.

Stop this silly hypocrisy and foolish wishing away of what does exist.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Delafruita: did the stories say they were myopic christians?
No. So have you heard the stories too?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

You do realise that your ancestors also believed in the 'zombie in the sky ' in one form or another , no ?

For example the ibos called him chi , chukwu etc.

Even the Hindu worshipping Indians have a name for the ultimate GOD , he is called Brahma , this is applicable to all the tribes of the earth.

Stop this silly hypocrisy and foolish wishing away of what does exist.

Piraha tribe

Ignorance is a disease of Frosbel
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^

Piraha tribe ?? and ? Go there now, since this is the only evidence you can bring to the table of an almost inconsequential number of people who it has not been completely proven , live a life without GOD.

Nigerian tribes believe in GOD before the white man , came , no ?

What a bundle of confused and misguided people. grin

Go back to the pre-historic times, they will welcome you.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-6z7JjrjVoX8/To8IAbDKSTI/AAAAAAAAAGI/cDI5VKkcPC0/s1600/piraha-tribe.jpg[/img]
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel: ^^

Piraha tribe ?? and ? Go there now, since this is the only evidence you can bring to the table of an almost inconsequential number of people who it has not been completely proven , live a life without GOD.

Nigerian tribes believe in GOD before the white man , came , no ?

What a bundle of confused and misguided people. grin

Yawn. Just keep quiet. Many Nigerian tribes believed in godS not just a god. They didnt believe in your Jewish god. Slave. Ironic that many jews are even atheists.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn. Just keep quiet. Many Nigerian tribes believed in godS not just a god. They didnt believe in your Jewish god. Slave. Ironic that many jews are even atheists.

My tribe believed in ONE GOD , and other gods as well.

In fact most tribes believe in ONE supreme God and a number of other smaller gods.

Stop spouting nonsense because you heard it from some disillusioned atheist who had an axe to grind with 'no GOD ' , do your own research !!
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

In fact most tribes believe in ONE supreme God and a number of other smaller gods.

Stop spouting nonsense because you heard it from some disillusioned atheist who had an axe to grind with 'no GOD ' , do your own research !!

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

Am I not Nigerian? Anways, the pagans pray to different gods whatever the system of godS they follow. You pray to one god.

Keep following Jewish god. Jewish slave.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Am I not Nigerian? Anways, the pagans pray to different gods whatever the system of godS they follow. You pray to one god.

Keep following Jewish god. Jewish slave. Have you seen Jews praising African or Asian gods? Slave

I sense your immense embarrassment at this revelation of your ancestors who worshipped a supreme GOD but other small gods.

But truly , who is more foolish , one who believes in one GOD or the pagans who in addition to ONE GOD worshipped a host of other deaf, mute, useless and demonic idols for centuries upon centuries.

You are lucky, if we had continued in our ancient ways, we would have been climbing trees, walking stark naked, marrying 40 wives, endless wars, in-house slavery , child sacrifice, voodoo etc etc.

Thank the white man that he saved you . Without him you will not be an atheist, but a worshipper of stones or tress grin grin
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

I sense your immense embarrassment at this revelation of your ancestors who worshipped a supreme GOD but other small gods.

But truly , who is more foolish , one who believes in one GOD or the pagans who in addition to ONE GOD worshipped a host of other deaf, mute, useless and demonic idols for centuries upon centuries.

You are lucky, if we had continued in our ancient ways, we would have been climbing trees, walking stark naked, marrying 40 wives, endless wars, in-house slavery , child sacrifice, voodoo etc etc.

Thank the white man that he saved you . Without him you will not be an atheist, but a worshipper of stones or tress grin grin

lol.....Assumptions can be deadly. I am not igbo, hausa, yoruba, fulani or beinin. You know nothing of what my tribe or ancestors worship. I am not in the mood to start arguing paganism here.

The fact is that they worshipped many gods and not one god. Keep worshipping your Jewish god.

Your ignorance would let you believe that atheism is a white thing. How foolish. Atheism is global and a human phenomenom. Atheism has been in deep in Asian cultures even before a widespread emergnce in western culture.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol.....Assumptions can be deadly. I am not igbo, hausa, yoruba, fulani or beinin. You know nothing of what my tribe or ancestors worship. I am not in the mood to start arguing paganism here.

I am not assuming, all African tribes whether tiv, zulu or whatever , believed in not just ONE Daddy but thousands of smaller Daddies in the sky.

I am sure this includes your tribe.

By embracing atheism you have denied your ancient heritages and denounced the belief of your forefathers. In fact you are ashamed of the whole thing.

Stop follow following the white MAN.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

I am not assuming, all African tribes whether tiv, zulu or whatever , believed in not just ONE Daddy but thousands of smaller Daddies in the sky.

By embracing atheism you have denied your ancient heritages and denounced the belief of your forefathers. In fact you are ashamed of the whole thing.

Assumptions can be deadly.

1) There is no central god from my father's village. Epic fail. You picked the god that your family is associated with out of the many gods and run with it. The people by the streams and rivers worshiped the water gods and the people that had massive farms worshipped gods associated with fertility.

2) My grandmother was an agnostic before any white man came to her little village that is not even on google. She said that she only believed in her family and that is what is important when I asked her about her religion.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by EvilBrain1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

By embracing monotheism, you have denied your ancient heritages and denounced the beliefs of your forefathers (you see? I know how to make senseless statements too!) Not to mention that your fellow Christians lie against and defame African religions at every
opportunity, defile their holy places, and have almost succeeded in driving them into extinction.

Just watch any random home video and see the fallacious way our local religions are depicted. And this is almost always done by Christians who have been lying like this for so long they are barely even aware of it anymore.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

By what criteria do you consider these gods 'demonic' yet 'deaf, mute and useless'..

What's wrong with marrying 40 wives?
Were any of the world wars fought by African countries?
How can you accuse a religion of child sacrifice when the very foundation of your beliefs is that a man was sacrificed to appease his heavenly popsy?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
musKeeto:
By what criteria do you consider these gods 'demonic' yet 'deaf, mute and useless'..

How can you accuse a religion of child sacrifice when the very foundation of your beliefs is that a man was sacrificed to appease his heavenly popsy?
Evil Brain:

By embracing monotheism, you have denied your ancient heritages and denounced the beliefs of your forefathers (you see? I know how to make senseless statements too!) Not to mention that your fellow Christians lie against and defame African religions at every
opportunity, defile their holy places, and have almost succeeded in driving them into extinction.

Just watch any random home video and see the fallacious way our local religions are depicted. And this is almost always done by Christians who have been lying like this for so long they are barely even aware of it anymore.

[size=28pt]Frosbel, Where is your god now? [/size]
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
musKeeto:

a MAN , not thousands of children and innocents !!

One man died for many not the other way round.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

[size=28pt]Frosbel, Where is your god now? [/size]

My God is on his throne, while your's is roaming the earth, to and fro , seeking whom he may devour !! smiley
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
Evil Brain:

I make no apologies for rejecting our ancient pagan religions to embrace the one and only GOD that there is.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

a MAN , not thousands of children and innocents !!

One man died for many not the other way round.

I'll purposely ignore the horror in the Old Testament.. Can you answer the other questions you skipped?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

I make no apologies for rejecting our ancient pagan religions to embrace the one and only GOD that there is.

Who asked for one?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by EvilBrain1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

Every religious person thinks his or her god is the biggest/best/only one.

Even if I didn't know how much of a narrow-minded, intellectually dishonest fanatic you were, I still wouldn't believe you over all the other many flavours of religious nut out there without some form of evidence. And you have none.

Except for "Christianity is the one true religion because the christian holy book says so" circular logic.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Femmymata2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
The impact that whites(colonialist) have over the blacks is great. What we eat,drink,wear,watch,read,worship. To imagine God/jesus is black is criminal but devil ..., in heaven i hope everybody will be white cuz black won't fit an all white heaven.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

My God is on his throne, while your's is roaming the earth, to and fro , seeking whom he may devour !! smiley
cheesy
frosbel:

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

Wrong answer! I dont believe in any God!
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by advocate666: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wrong answer! I dont believe in any God!

Good man. Good man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Thanksgiving / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God / Things We Don't Know About Bitter Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.