Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ (4560 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Zodiac61(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
jamp:

No I won't tink like you. God does exist and you hv to believe that

You are entitled to believe any nonsense you want to.
I do not have to believe just because you say so.
I am glad you don't think like me.
I cannot bear to think that an ignorant person thinks like me.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 12:54am On Nov 25, 2012
disbelief in God is not a mark or proof of intelligence. All these kids wey no sabi anything for school coming here to claim genius because théy read something on net about atheism.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 25, 2012
Image123: disbelief in God is not a mark or proof of intelligence. All these kids wey no sabi anything for school coming here to claim genius because théy read something on net about atheism.

lol......and you are the sensible one?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 1:32am On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol......and you are the sensible one?
you remain THE FOOL.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 25, 2012
Image123:
you remain THE FOOL.

lol....you know it aint true
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by UyiIredia(m): 2:09am On Nov 25, 2012
soccerinfo9ja:

Simple. There is no logical proof that a "god" exist.

This is of course a lie. We infer God's existence from Nature's own. Without a cause there would be nothing. The cause of Nature is God.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 2:12am On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol....you know it aint true
You know the Bible says you are a fool, and that the Bible is truth. you know it common.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 25, 2012
Image123:
You know the Bible says you are a fool, and that the Bible is truth. you know it common.

The same bible that supports slavery or lies to me that the first man has a hebrew name(Adam)?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 2:15am On Nov 25, 2012
soccerinfo9ja:

Simple. There is no logical proof that a "god" exist.
see how satan is using this one's head to tap soccer! There's yet no logical proof anywhere that God doesn't exist, newsFLASH.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 2:16am On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03:

The same bible that supports slavery or lies to me that the first man has a hebrew name(Adam)?
there you go lying again. you need some rest again dearie.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 25, 2012
Image123:
there you go lying again. you need some rest again dearie.

Dearie? You gay?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03:

Dearie? You gay?
are you?
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Kay17: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2012
Image123: disbelief in God is not a mark or proof of intelligence. All these kids wey no sabi anything for school coming here to claim genius because théy read something on net about atheism.

Do you have to demean your opponent before discussing with him? Just argue on your points
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Kay17: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

This is of course a lie. 1. we can infer God's existence from Nature's own . 2. Without a cause there would be nothing. The cause of Nature is God.

1. We don't know God's footprint

2. Asserting that leaves no room for first cause to operate.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Kay 17:

Do you have to demean your opponent before discussing with him? Just argue on your points
at question, NO
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Femmymata2(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

This is of course a lie. We infer God's existence from Nature's own. Without a cause there would be nothing. The cause of Nature is God.
The cause of nature is God. The cause of God is Man. Sorry God is uncaused, Nature can be uncaused too removing the need of God.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Femmymata2: The cause of nature is God. The cause of God is Man. Sorry God is uncaused, Nature can be uncaused too removing the need of God.

@bold, therefore Nature can be God.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ihedinobi:

@bold, therefore Nature can be God.

Therefore, pigs can be God. tongue

Just shut up with all your nonsense conlusions, abeg.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Image123(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Therefore, pigs can be God. tongue

Just shut up with all your nonsense conlusions, abeg.
that's femmymata's view. Stop posting like an illiterate.
Re: Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Image123:
that's femmymata's view. Stop posting like an illiterate.

Lol. Abeg tell him for me o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things We Don't Know About Bitter Kola / Seven Women Would Go For One Man! / The Apostolic Church Nigeria Motto For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.