Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell (20033 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by highyo: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
GOLD, DIAMOND AND SILVER LEAD PEOPLE TO HELL
(I know it is hard to believe, but please, believe the bible, if you can’t believe this testimony)
Ayo Babalola of CAC came up with a policy that really affected the kingdom of darkness, and this policy is, No member of his church must use anything made out of gold or silver. This statement opens the heavenly door for more people to enter. Some people have work very hard for God that only this gold deprived them from entering the kingdom of God. Immediately he stopped this, He makes hell to loss candidates. It is already written in the Bible that no child of god must use these things, but we are all ignorant of the word of god. We only love to listen to our pastor alone, without studying the word of God
Ezekiel 7:19.
I HAVE MADE THESE THINGS UNCLEAN, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN THE CAUSE OF THEIR FALLING INTO SIN. I HAVE GIVEN IT TO THE EVIL DOER OF THE EARTH AND THEY WILL MAKE IT UNHOLY
Revelation 21:27
NO UNCLEAN THINGS SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD
Genesis 35:2
Then Jacob ask them to put away all strange gods among them and become holy
And they gave him all their rings which are in their ears
Exodus 33-5
And God says, if I come among you, I will destroy you; now take off all your ornaments (Gold and Silvers) , so that I may see what to do with you
Why did God hate gold and silver that much? (Exodus 32:4)
Brother and Sisters, using gold will not deprived you of the following;
 Getting the holy spirit
 From hearing from God
 From speaking in tongue
Only that no unclean things shall enter the kingdom of God
He that has ear let him listen to what the spirit is telling the church.
Heaven is made of Gold and Diamond, but I tell you, earthly gold is the one possessed not heavenly one

The question in your mind,
How I know these things?
Answer.: I have work for queen of heaven and queen of the coast for many years before God arrested me.
(Funmilayo Adebayo)
To be continuing….

Next to be posted……

The evil covenant associated Vitamin C drugs
The evil covenant associated with the user of 5stars
The evil covenant associated with relaxer weave on or attachment
The evil covenant associated with VISA Lottery
The evil covenant associated with some drugs. E.g. GNLD, forever living etc
Why are police behaving that way?
Why are there so many Nursery and primary school in Town?
How cultist get into the institution
How people are now collecting the mark of the beast

4 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Gold in Building The Ark of the Covenant
Exodus 37:1-9
Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood. Two cubits and a half was its length, a cubit and a half its breadth, and a cubit and a half its height. And he overlaid it with pure gold inside and outside, and made a molding of gold around it. And he cast for it four rings of gold for its four feet, two rings on its one side and two rings on its other side. And he made poles of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold and put the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark to carry the ark. ...

[img]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cFY4_A9UA3g/TUsHSOYA2wI/AAAAAAAADuw/6wSZ2lXQXiI/s640/Tabernacle+Mishkan+Ark+of+the+Covenant+Diagram+Color+-+View+2.jpg[/img]

Gold in Heaven
Rev. 21:21[b]
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, transparent as glass.[/b]

11 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
This poster don dey madt with hell-fire disease.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by ijawkid(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lol......this guy has gone hell fire crazy........SMH!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by pastormustwacc: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
highyo:
Next to be posted……

The evil covenant associated Vitamin C drugs
The evil covenant associated with the user of 5stars
The evil covenant associated with relaxer weave on or attachment
The evil covenant associated with VISA Lottery
The evil covenant associated with some drugs. E.g. GNLD, forever living etc
Why are police behaving that way?
Why are there so many Nursery and primary school in Town?
How cultist get into the institution
How people are now collecting the mark of the beast

I hope say the long arm of the new world order will not have dragged you to hell (where you should be preaching to them there) before you finish writing all these rubbish.
Really, even i that am a christian that believe in heaven (first) and hell (after), am quite dissapointed at the way you have been consistently embarrassing christianity all over the board. You need to grow up really.

*Pisses on the thread, and walks out*

3 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by ichuka(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Gold in Building The Ark of the Covenant
Exodus 37:1-9 ESV / 15 helpful votes

Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood. Two cubits and a half was its length, a cubit and a half its breadth, and a cubit and a half its height. And he overlaid it with pure gold inside and outside, and made a molding of gold around it. And he cast for it four rings of gold for its four feet, two rings on its one side and two rings on its other side. And he made poles of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold and put the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark to carry the ark. ...

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cFY4_A9UA3g/TUsHSOYA2wI/AAAAAAAADuw/6wSZ2lXQXiI/s640/Tabernacle+Mishkan+Ark+of+the+Covenant+Diagram+Color+-+View+2.jpg[/img]

Gold in Heaven
Rev. 21:21[b]
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, transparent as glass.[/b]

Loiz!!
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by chucky234(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2012
Speechless!
What have you been drinking,I am sure its nothing but mixture of alomo and ogogoro because your craze is beyond Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by MadCow1: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2012

See whoelse is going to hell wearing a 100,000 Dollar Jesus piece..

3 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by JustME7(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2012
poster, continue. I've heard a confession of a woman saying some stuffs about wearing gold. Let's hear more.

2 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by jamp: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2012
And this makes the front page.

End time. Be not deceived. Test every spirit

2 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2012
I'm still not convinced about d gold thing. I need more convincing fact.
I've heard a lot bout this gold thingy..infact my church is against it..even on ur wedding day in church, u aint allowed to use earrings or other kinda jewelry..but i'm nt fazed, as i still use my jewelry..though in moderation.
Give me more fact. undecided

as for the rest things you posted..i don't know maybe you drank too much garri dis morning, and its starting to take its toll on you. Abeg bros..go sleep back, and come back to modify ur post. I know say u no dey too okay. Sorry ehn..... angry angry angry
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by puskin: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2012
A long time since I heard such arrant nonsense.

What has the OP been smoking of recent??

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by konami001: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2012
DO AS THOU WILLEST... shall be the law!
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by engrtee(f): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2012
D fear of hell is d beginin of wisdom. Lols
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by ayojango(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2012
In as much as he's trying to prove a point. Its still hard to justify. GOD sees d heart of Man and its by our Faith n works that wil deliver us.
It is never too late for anybody

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Basic(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2012
OMG! And was this post meant for humans?

3 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by naptu2: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2012
Fear multiplied by superstition.

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by fortran12: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2012
So God actually hates gold? yet heavens streets are paved with gold - Rev 21:21

3 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by salolo(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2012
how? check .1 king 6 v 35 solomon used it to build the house of God
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Leadn(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2012
Hmm,,, Who's that "MOg" wearing that $100K Jesus piece?! SMH for them "mog"

Lolzz,,, God doesn't hate Gold and btw, those other topics "soon to be posted" are really hilarious!

'why do the police behave like this'?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by dramenda(f): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2012
nairaland,when you think u've seen enough...

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by LivingSaint(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2012
@OP, Do not add to the word of God. He never says that these things are evil, but cautions against allowing them distract us from worshipping Him. That is why Jesus declared, "Whatever causes you to sin, cut it off." If you can get the Holy Spirit and have fellowship with God, you are Heaven-bound. Stop using your culture to set the standard for all of God's children.

6 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by achi4u(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2012
person wey neva touch gold dey yarn am.

btw dont allow 'olympic committe' hear thisgrin

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by achi4u(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2012
person wey neva touch gold dey yarn am.

btw dont allow 'olympic committe' hear thisgrin
Remember gold,silver and diamond are natural gift from God.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by hollypagan: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Poster are u drunk?
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by slimyem: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2012
What manner of nonsense is this?
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by LivingSaint(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2012
holly-pagan:
Poster are u drunk?
In fact, drunk with ignorance or mischief, I no sabi which 1.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Nasri100(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅ wonder what is wrong with my fellow christians sometimes Ȋ̝̊̅ feel there shouldn't be religion we should go back to the days of our fore-fathers. Christianity is making pple mad u don't know who to follow don't wear earing don't wear chaing but wear wedding ring even the wrist watch is not plated with gold or silver it therefore means no wall clock then no pot spoon and folk n knife are not needed too even vihichles what is wrong with us for christ sake do ur own make Ȋ̝̊̅ do my own serve ur God and Ȋ̝̊̅ serve mine even dis media u use in relating the message don't u think is evil pls make christianity a religion to embrace Gosh

4 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Iaz93: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2012
See as op dey turn Bible upside down....damn! SMH
d oda day, it was cartoon. Today, it's gold, silver etc.. Waiting for 2maro.....
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Eby22: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2012

12 Likes

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Techwriter: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2012
Please let's not misinterprete the scriptures. Not putting on jewelry is always a sign of mourning and regret for sins. So when God commands them to remove it, it means God is surprised they are still interested in how they look before men when they are looking ugly before Him. In fact sometimes they are required to tear their garment and put on sackloth and ashes. They are all ways they used to show regret and humility. For instance in Africa people wear black to show they are mourning a beloved one.
On the contrary consider these scriptures

In Genesis 24:53 jewelry of silver and gold was given to Rebekah as betrothal presents by Abraham's servant.

In Exodus 3:22, 11:2, and 12:35 God commanded Israel to borrow (actually take as payment for slavery) jewelry from the Egyptians, and in 3:22 they were told to put this jewelry on their children.

Jewelry(Gold and silver) was a token of God's love for Israel in Ezekiel 16:11-13, which Israel wore. These included bracelets and necklaces, v. 11, and earrings, v. 12.

Proverbs 25:12 speaks of how earrings of gold enhance the ears
In the story of the prodigal son that Jesus told in Luke 15, the father of the sons(which is God in the true sense) commanded that they should put a gold ring on his son(vs22)
Even Jesus is wearing Gold in heaven and the streets of heaven is made of gold

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.