Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell (20061 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by dicksonowusu: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thank u evan fumelayor adebayor. I have been thinkin about dis 4 long that that of deeper life, is it becoz they dont want to be beautiful or they have a secret. I now have the understanding. Pls i need more insight. Pls post the rest. Im in ghana and have been google searching for months now. Pls if evan adebayor is alive pls some one link me to him or post his contact or contact me on +233240245347
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by highyo: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
dickson owusu: Thank u evan fumelayor adebayor. I have been thinkin about dis 4 long that that of deeper life, is it becoz they dont want to be beautiful or they have a secret. I now have the understanding. Pls i need more insight. Pls post the rest. Im in ghana and have been google searching for months now. Pls if evan adebayor is alive pls some one link me to him or post his contact or contact me on +233240245347

Evg funmi adebayo has being sent to you
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by jefips: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2013
A word is enough for the wise, jewelerys,trousers,makeup and weaveons has taken millions to hell, I have been wearing them for over 30years untill God showed me a revelation this april 2013, I had to burn my trousers and hair, if you like believe or not, God can not bend his word for you, if you like love your pastors so well that you have bought his doctrine from the pit of hell, it is your business, this race is personal, if I who is crazy for jean,jeweleries can throw them away and embrace pure worship, you can if you ask God for his grace, God is interested in both your heart and body, christianity is not only in your heart, the way you dress must change, study the word carefully, read exodus 33, romans 12, eze 7:18-22,
No weaveon,gold n silver, marykay, lipstick,your expensive nail polish and brazilian hair will get to heaven,.period, stop believing demonic teachings in your church that permits it,.your go,gs,bishop,reverend,father are all human and must stand for judgement, so run for your life, don't let this messages be a condemnation unto you, go and listen to these cd and website to know more, death can come at any time,where will you spend eternity,

Linda ngaujah,samueel tega, micheal sambo,evangelist magret amure, evangelist fumilayo adebayo,micheal ezekiel, zippora bitrus, www.divinerevelations.info

This message is for people that wants to make heaven and not to all who argue blindly,
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by perilioustime: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wedding ring lead people to hell too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / self-service Controversy: Pastors Blast Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.