Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (14332 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by mascot87(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
safarigirl: Like a wise woman said 'man na man'. I would date a nice guy and marry even, as long as he makes me happy.
Then you are not far from getting to your final destination. cheesy
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by pauloman(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
*Kails*:

Absolutely.
That's ultimately what I desire: A nice guy with values who can stand up on his own two. kiss

The "bad boy" thing is played out and childish. I don't want a push-over but I most certainly don't want a thug or an arrogant clown who only has his nasty attitude going for himself. tongue Some girls like the thrill of being with "tough guys" or "self absorbed rich guys". That's their headache!!

But what's hilarious is how they eventually wonder why they end up being mistreated and hurt physically and/ or emotionally..#DUH! grin

>>> If you buy a sports car with a poor engine why would you expect that it would be of any use for long ode? tongue You get what you ask for. It may look nice or the name itself might be the "in thing" but if the inside is no good...HELLO?!

SADLY: These type of GIRLS will keep hopping from car to car with engines ranging poor to cracked tongue until they realize perhaps, just maybe their preference isn't any good! hmmm...

They say "nice guys finish last". Says who? Those birds who chase those guys in the end are not "prizes" brothers! TRUST ME. They are little girls at heart who have a lot of growing up to do. Nice guys should look for nice, ambitious and self respecting gals. NOT PERFECT, but respectful. If you feel there are none in your area, look elsewhere! Just pray and wait for your better half to arrive. Never settle. wink

You are so on point !
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Michky:
Ladies would not date nice guys because nice guys are too soft for this tough or wicked world. Being tough USED to guarantee the survival of man during the hunting-and-gathering phase of human evolution. Picture the times of spears, bows and arrows. Only the tough would have survived any leopard invasion. Innately, ladies' brains are still hard wired to that time. Good thing is, now, you don't need to be wicked or bad to survive (being tough is still important though). All you need is doh!. Ladies that have discovered that that small-muscle nice guy with the brains is a great pick are the smarter ones of this era, i tell yah.

LWKMD!
So now, being strong means to be bad, and not nice? Abeg, go 4 deliverance, as u need it asap.

Some women like or prefer bad boys bcuz it is exciting and adventurous to be with guys that is different to what they always know and get. Not all women want 2 b treated nicely, not all women will look up 2 a guy opening doors for them, and let's not forget: not all women have it in them 2 b treated nicely. Some women out there can only attract bad boys bcuz they are bad girlz themselves.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by zuchyblink(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
women love the bad guys so much that so many of them have been bitten like thieves still they still say ''but still love him''.that is why our society is in shambles,we adore bad things and condemn nice things.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
1920MaMa: yes, weakness is the right word! nothing wrong with being with a nice guy as long as his niceness does not denote weakness. be nice, but at the same time, be firm!
good point..i like the way you buttressed the differences..@op being nice does not mean being weak...am nice and am firm and principled..so dnt get it twisted..u dig?
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
abiL: Yes!

...If he hasn't got a face like a smacked arśe lipsrsealed

Sent from GALAXYSIII

Mascot take note....

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Michky: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith:

LWKMD!
So now, being strong means to be bad, and not nice? Abeg, go 4 deliverance, as u need it asap.

Some women like or prefer bad boys bcuz it is exciting and adventurous to be with guys that is different to what they always know and get. Not all women want 2 b treated nicely, not all women will look up 2 a guy opening doors for them, and let's not forget: not all women have it in them 2 b treated nicely. Some women out there can only attract bad boys bcuz they are bad girlz themselves.
Huh? Din't get your point. Please elaborate. Just like your post, my post above mentioned a few reasons why ladies love the tough guys. I don't know where i said being strong is a bad attribute. Looks to me like you were either reading through the hole of your nose or through the hole of your backside. Na wa o.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
zuchyblink: women love the bad guys so much that so many of them have been bitten like thieves still they still say ''but still love him''.that is why our society is in shambles,we adore bad things and condemn nice things.

U r talking as if being with a bad boy is wrong? It may b wrong 2 u, but many r happily married 2 bad boys and proud 2 b.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by DAvIt0(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
alosiby92: what sort of question is the OP asking? No! I wont. It is a guy that is not nice that I will date.....mscheeeeeeeeew!

I just wonder oooooo
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
I'll take the key word as 'date'

Nope.
I like 'em baaad, really bad.
You know leather wearing-scruffy boots-countless tattoos-wicked grin-scraggy beard-tight pinchable bum-gutter language-azzz grabbing-rough kissing-weed smoking-power bike riding-dark shades wearing-dimpled cheek-gang banging-devilishly handsome- kinda bad grin.
Too bad we don't have this here.

But I'll only take a nice-not boring guy to see dad smiley.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by nneh1(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yes i will date a good guy but the question is were are the good guys? Every guy claims he is bad.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
Useless question mtcheeeew
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by odehaj: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
There goes Mr nyce!

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by ikekings(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
So nice guys are boring?
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Michky: Huh? I don't get your point. Please elaborate.

So u don't remember what u wrote? U wrote about how strong tough men were back in the days bla bla bla, and compared that with bad boys. I am just making u understand that there is a big difference between a strong guy and a bad boy.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Michky: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith:

So u don't remember what u wrote? U wrote about how strong tough men were back in the days bla bla bla, and compared that with bad boys. I am just making u understand that there is a big difference between a strong guy and a bad boy.
Not all strong guys are bad guys. I get your point.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
ikekings: So nice guys are boring?

Not all of them.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by zuchyblink(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith:

U r talking as if being with a bad boy is wrong? It may b wrong 2 u, but many r happily married 2 bad boys and proud 2 b.
they are being decieved by their emotion or stockholm syndrome(loving the abuser)
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by ikekings(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Not all of them.
Hmmm... Okay ooo...
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
Any lady that does not respect the sanctity of moral consciousness is biblically condemned.

What is wrong in been good and nice?

Except you are spiritually empty, I cannot reason why one will prefer evil to good. More worrisome is the fact that most ladies here are openly canvassing for evil over good.

The End is here and I promise my God I will answer present on the day of roll call

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
zuchyblink: they are being decieved by their emotion or stockholm syndrome(loving the abuser)

LWKMD! So now it is wrong to b with a bad boy, because U don't like them? many ladies love 2 b roughed up, love 2 b in an adventurous relationship, why should that b wrong? If this is wrong 2 u then that's great but u shouldn't try to make it look like it is what everyone should aim for in life.

It's all about being happy with UR life.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by zuchyblink(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith:

LWKMD! So now it is wrong to b with a bad boy, because U don't like them? many ladies love 2 b roughed up, love 2 b in an adventurous relationship, why should that b wrong? If this is wrong 2 u then that's great but u shouldn't try to make it look like it is what everyone should aim for in life.

It's all about being happy with UR life.
you are right,what is good or bad is environmentally determined.they should not be complaining when bullied and treated like thieves by their so much cherished bad dudes.it should be fun to be beaten up by their bad dudes.a lady was beaten to the extent of one of her eye was condemned,and she was still shouting ''but i still love him'' that is obsession.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
nneh1: Yes i will date a good guy but the question is were are the good guys? Every guy claims he is bad.
i'm here...look no further...
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by mascot87(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
nneh1: Yes i will date a good guy but the question is were are the good guys? Every guy claims he is bad.
How many time will I say it on this thread that I am a good guy?All u have to do is let me prove that to you.

Sent from iphone 5 version 6

caselss take note!!
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Oloto! Which kind ID be dis....hahaahhaa? D guy mah de view this topic..
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by zuchyblink(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
LastApostle: Any lady that does not respect the sanctity of moral consciousness is biblically condemned.

What is wrong in been good and nice?

Except you are spiritually empty, I cannot reason why one will prefer evil to good. More worrisome is the fact that most ladies here are openly canvassing for evil over good.

The End is here and I promise my God I will answer present on the day of roll call
when you are presented with bad and nice thing and you go for the bad one that means something is wrong somewhere.the world is really coming to an end.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
mascot87:
How many time will I say it on this thread that I am a good guy?All u have to do is let me prove that to you.

caselss take note!!
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
mascot87:

caselss take note!!
i'm d best guy for her..

Sent from my car engine V8

Mascot take note!
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by girlking(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hell no! Date definitely badt guy marry well.... I fit reason gσσδ guy sha *thinks again* hell no!
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by fairygeh(f): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yes but nice and smart
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
zuchyblink: you are right,what is good or bad is environmentally determined.they should not be complaining when bullied and treated like thieves by their so much cherished bad dudes.it should be fun to be beaten up by their bad dudes.a lady was beaten to the extent of one of her eye was condemned,and she was still shouting ''but i still love him'' that is obsession.

If they don't complain themselves, then why anyone else should? Google Sadomasochism to understand that some people derive pleasure from pain, and i regret 2 say that a nice guy cannot inflict pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / Are You Man Enough For Bromance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.