Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? (918 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by blaise26abj(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
I've read threads on NL where guys/girls were devastated after the love of their lives dashed their heart against the wall. Words cannot describe the pain. Now months/years after these earthshaking events, how are you now? A "bad" boy/girl, same person(indifferent) or u don entered seminary grin.?

For me,i now seem to attract accomplished, mature, beautiful, sexy older women (not sugarmummies oh).I don't commit to anything and just flow with the tide. After much reflection ,i know i'm getting bad and i pray i don't get as bad as born2fcuk.
Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by Sapphire86(f): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Confident, blunt and precise. No tym 4 stories. wink grin
Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by Arotund: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
blaise26.abj:
I've read threads on NL where guys/girls were devastated after the love of their lives dashed their heart against the wall. Words cannot describe the pain. Now months/years after these earthshaking events, how are you now? A "bad" boy/girl, same person(indifferent) or u don entered seminary grin.?

For me,i now seem to attract accomplished, mature, beautiful, sexy older women (not sugarmummies oh).I don't commit to anything and just flow with the tide. After much reflection ,i know i'm getting bad and i pray i don't get as bad as born2fcuk.
I have an xtra-strong shock absorber. I just balance well and continue enjoying my life, knowingfully well that ladies matter "na soldier go soldier come.
Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by k2039: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Indifferent.
It wasnt any different from when I met her,actualy I killed my emotion long time ago.
Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by blaise26abj(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dondav: [b/]Evil and Dedicated to destroying all life on Earth...[/b]
LMAO.Dondav I came close to that oh. But My evil side dey scare me sef so tey I dey shout hail Mary anytime e wan manifest. embarassed
Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by 190theclown: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
I've become more evil and heartless angry

Can't fall in love anymore cry esp with nigerian girls
Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by Omolola1(f): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
190-the-clown:

Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
190-the-clown:

lol....make iya trustee catch you

1 Like

Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Turned c3libat3
Re: How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? by blaise26abj(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
Turned c3libat3

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Basic Status ON FACEBOOK / Forming Big Girl.......... / Dating Tips For Ladies: How To Find The Right Partner For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.