Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (10982 Views)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2010
*As for me i lost control of myself, i didn't know what too do, then i began to run not too break the world record or to beat usain bolt, i didn't even know were i was running to, I ran up to 200metres then i realized i couldn't breath properly, i had too stop, at that point i regain myself,

Till date if i remember that event, i laff,

PAPINE
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papilonow(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2010
papine:

*As for me i lost control of myself, i didn't know what too do, then i began to run not too break the world record or to beat usain bolt, i didn't even know were i was running to, I ran up to 200metres then i realized i couldn't breath properly, i had too stop, at that point i regain myself,

Till date if i remember that event, i laff,

PAPINE

sorry guy,

my was very simple, i told her to give me back the 20 thousand naira necklace i gave her,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na wa for u oooo
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by labiyemmy(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2010
me too, i said, bring me all my pictures with you.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2010
jus d pics,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by amyg(f): 11:13pm On May 15, 2010
I lost it,it still hurts everywhere
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Dyt(f): 11:17pm On May 15, 2010
I laughed n wz lyk im actually ere 2 tell u im fed up
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2010
how u react 2 any situation matters alot

Violence should be d last tin ,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by iice(f): 3:48pm On May 16, 2010
Lemme see. . .i'm still in love with Johnny (my first love) cheesy
So i'm yet to experience that grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by boomii(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2010
So simple,I called him and said 'It's over you lying cheat'. It felt real good,anyhow I'm still not over him yet.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by ElRazur: 4:08pm On May 16, 2010
Oh she broke my heart, so I went round to break her head. 50-50. We all feel the loss in the end. grin But since I wasn't happy with that I ended up sleeping with her Prettier sister just to get back to her.

Yeah bite me, I be original bad guy. grin

Above event is a fabrication.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Tigerlilly(f): 4:18pm On May 16, 2010
I cried for a while and bought new shoes smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by snthesis(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2010
N/A
no one has come close-I pay my heart guards very well.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Jaideyone(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2010
Interesting comments.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Ochlux(f): 5:11am On May 17, 2010
Hm, Funny though, i felt bad.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by indie22(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2010
For sum reason i still dnt get, the first time i got my heart broken, i shaved my head

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2010
I wept uncontrollably.I cant even remember hw i got home from his house but it is a forgone issue now
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by cherish(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2010
That was the first and last time i would ever smoke in my life.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2010
A frnd of my tod me that he was beating up by the girl family members,
grin grin
anoda said he felt he was in a plane that was about to crash,

But no matter how painful it is, we should learn not to label our EX, as a bad person to the world.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Madukaele(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2010
iice:

Lemme see. . .i'm still in love with Johnny (my first love) cheesy
So i'm yet to experience that grin

how old r u?
i almost ran mad. she still didnt kia, but am sure i will laugh last.lol
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by iice(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2010
Madukaele:

how old r u?

65 cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by ElRazur: 5:14pm On May 17, 2010
iice:

65 cool

I have a fantasy of eating a wrinkled punnaniii. Can you make my dream come true?

grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by sweenyluv: 5:22pm On May 17, 2010
I fainted.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2010
iice:

65 cool
wow Elrazur? really? wassup with the rawness, you know you don't have to be blatantly raw to acheive the "bad guy" status uv been trying to get. Just be your normal flirty self. We lurv u better that way
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 6:15pm On May 17, 2010
sorry @ iice, I tagged the wrong quote

ElRazur:

I have a fantasy of eating a wrinkled punnaniii. Can you make my dream come true?

grin

Elrazzur refer to my earlier comment
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by luap: 6:41pm On May 17, 2010
I cried like a baby for months, but afterwards I am the most happiest I have ever been!!!!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2010
papilonow:

sorry guy,

my was very simple, i told her to give me back the 20 thousand naira necklace i gave her,

imagine dis guy grin,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Macgreat(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2010
I was like 'Jesus!' grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Choco5: 8:15pm On May 17, 2010
I broke her mothers jaw with my diick
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2010
HUH!!!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2010
@Choco5 ur reaction is sumhow weird,
maybe u were dreaming,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by iice(f): 10:44am On May 18, 2010
ElRazur:

grin

Sorry. . .look next door cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Little Tale / Whatsapp Group STRICKLY For The Married / I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.