Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178604 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
I would appreciate if i can benefit from your fish farming manual: samshoz@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
samshoz: I would appreciate if i can benefit from your fish farming manual: samshoz@yahoo.com
in as much as i appreciate your desire to have d manual,i wont be able to make a promise i wont keep,if u have any question u want me to answer,i would gladly oblige,d manual isnt free any longer pls,it is an investment worth having whether u are just coming into fishfarming or not.Dv i will be in lagos this week,anyone that need me is welcome to call for discussion.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
kudos for ideas to start a profitable enterprise here. definitely people need to start early on good projects instead of waiting endlessly for distant opportunities. more grease to your elbow.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please do you know about real estate business ? I had it pays xten of the money invested after 5 years.Please I need more info on this .Thanks
excelsiorfarm: in as much as i appreciate your desire to have d manual,i wont be able to make a promise i wont keep,if u have any question u want me to answer,i would gladly oblige,d manual isnt free any longer pls,it is an investment worth having whether u are just coming into fishfarming or not.Dv i will be in lagos this week,anyone that need me is welcome to call for discussion.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2013
Rexyl: kudos for ideas to start a profitable enterprise here. definitely people need to start early on good projects instead of waiting endlessly for distant opportunities. more grease to your elbow.
ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2013
raphrinco: Please do you know about real estate business ? I had it pays xten of the money invested after 5 years.Please I need more info on this .Thanks
to do real estate biz,u have to be bold and ready to take risk.what has this characteristics got to do with d biz?A lot,if u are buying a land & u cant fence such after payment,especially in lagos,if u aint vigilant b4 yr suppose 5Years,u be surprise that someone else had already built & living in on yr suppose future investment.i once
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2013
i once mentioned in a post that opebi people are screaming about was less than N5000 in d early eighties & that igando was N50000 in early nineties,but now that it will take d grace of God to c any genuine land in igando for even N5 million.D point is not every land appreciate that way.let me share factors that will make a land appreciate,first is there future govt project to be brought into d area eg varsity,hospital,establishment
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:44am On Feb 28, 2013
in reference to d write up on real estate biz,another point that would influence if a land area would appreciate is who are d level of people buying into that area(u be surprise to know that those that do this biz big time,will always do their findings from d state urban & rural development authorities b4 commiting funds),even if u are buying small,still enquire if govt intend to do any development efforts eg dualizatn of roads etc
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:02am On Feb 28, 2013
i remember when i was in abuja few years back & my church bought about 200 hectares of land & they were selling each plot for 150K then,my thought was i dey young and y d rush,but barely few years after,because of locatn & those that bought into that project,u cant even buy it for 1Million.but if u hav funds,u can buy some hectares,do a global survey & resell to individual in plots(u make yr money),if u dont hav much,buy that u can afford,guard it jealously so it isnt taken b4 your period of waiting
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
it is important that irrespective if u have a degree or not to have a useful skill i.e what u can live on with talent or creativity,thats why it is important to get one,thats y iam introducing d biz of hat making,beads & to achieve this,u dont need to spend a fortune,thats y u need a tutor for every biz,but for d one mention here call 07065854719 & 08028366095
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
for those that had being sending text messages and calling about starting & going into sales of baby thhngs & clothing,my advise is call 080288366095 & u get d needed support to make yr dreams come true
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tittie16(f): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hourlarwharley(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Ayodele in life there are two sides to a thing,we all see either half full or half empty.Read d post again i said customise items,i gave examples on from d discuss & d issue of exercise book came up.No one ask you to go produce exercise without demand,all i said is partner with a printer who is into customizing items,you just go with your biz cards to schools,corporate bodies,churches etc that you will customize d books with their logo or outlook.Meaning when you dont have demand,you dont print.
u dnt need 2 go far 2 get a Printer,Be It Screen Printing,Heat Transfer,Flex Banner Printing,Sticker Printing,Wedding Invitation Cards,Handbills,Posters,Wedding Programme,Complementary Card,Events Programme,Exercise Book,Company Plastic I.D Card,We Also Print on Gift Items, e.g Mug,Plates, e.t.c. 08061397255.. @SayOdumade On Twitter..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hourlarwharley(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: For emphasis,am not talking of mass production here,but target market i.e you customize for politicians,ngo,schools,corporate bodies on demand with a message.most of d branded items u see are produce from china,let me give an example visit- betterfinish.com.cn & u can brand for your client with their money.
excelsiorfarm: Ayodele in life there are two sides to a thing,we all see either half full or half empty.Read d post again i said customise items,i gave examples on from d discuss & d issue of exercise book came up.No one ask you to go produce exercise without demand,all i said is partner with a printer who is into customizing items,you just go with your biz cards to schools,corporate bodies,churches etc that you will customize d books with their logo or outlook.Meaning when you dont have demand,you dont print.
u dnt need 2 go far 2 get a Printer,Be It Screen Printing,Heat Transfer,Flex Banner Printing,Sticker Printing,Wedding Invitation Cards,Handbills,Posters,Wedding Programme,Complementary Card,Events Programme,Exercise Book,Company Plastic I.D Card,We Also Print on Gift Items, e.g Mug,Plates, e.t.c. 08061397255.. @SayOdumade On Twitter..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Happy New Month,this is d last month in d first quarter of this year,i wish u d very best and success in Jesus Name,Amen.Jesus is Lord
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
hourlarwharley: u dnt need 2 go far 2 get a Printer,Be It Screen Printing,Heat Transfer,Flex Banner Printing,Sticker Printing,Wedding Invitation Cards,Handbills,Posters,Wedding Programme,Complementary Card,Events Programme,Exercise Book,Company Plastic I.D Card,We Also Print on Gift Items, e.g Mug,Plates, e.t.c. 08061397255.. @SayOdumade On Twitter..
for me,i have a printer,i get d job,he does all d job & d hitech brands eg lapel,lanyard,coaster i hav one of d best in d country(does mo
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lekank: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please anyone with manual on Ugu and snail production...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
lekank: Please anyone with manual on Ugu and snail production...
i hav manual on vegetables(ugu,efo,okra & bonus on plantain),N2500 & i can give u free info on snail farming if u need it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
ever thought of selling water?consider it,especially in dry season or when d rain isnt much
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bibelo: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2013
Can u pls mail me d info on snail farming via bibelo99@gmail.com . Thanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
bibelo: Can u pls mail me d info on snail farming via bibelo99@gmail.com . Thanx
i just travel back from lagos after about week today,Dv i will send d info to yr email tomorrow,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
there is offer for a feed mill machine for sale at ibadan,d machine can process 2 tonnes of feed in one hour,asking is 550K
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by benz33(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
I NEED 25 UN-employed&not-too desperate youths to learn a business they can do with a LAPTOP AND FAST INTERNET CONNECTION at the corner of their house without so much stress or wahala...call me now or text me if your interested or if u know anybody who is interested...08051744119. Thank you. Be Empowered.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
in memory of man Dad's 15years today,since this day am not going to an orphanage,iam willing to give out my fishmanual to d first 5 email received to empower d five lucky persons absolutely free,FREE,FREE(ONLY FIVE,ANY EMAIL AFTERWARDS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGE PLS)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by offorbuike: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
88888888888888@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by oloyedejamiu: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
freegist2012@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by elektra(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
talk2katz@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by olushollys(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
olushollys@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
offorbuike: Eminentbyke@gmail.com
As a promise,i have sent d fish manual to yr email,i also expect that u take action,if u hav any question or review,it is welcome,God Bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by phreddie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
@oloyede Jamiu@elektra@olushollys,i hav sent d fishmanual to yr email box,God bless & take action
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by uboma(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
so far u have received four email ids. This is the 5th email id johnuboma@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.