Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179154 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2013
do u know out to save money in catfish hatchery by using pituitary gland to inject,instead of ovaprim?if u dont & interested let me help u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by steve10(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pls I need manual on soap making, not liquid soap
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
steve10: Pls I need manual on soap making, not liquid soap
i only wrote manual on catfish farming(grow out & fingerlings prodn),poultry(layers & broilers),pigs & goats with vegetables(efo,ugu,okra & bonus on plantain).every other biz,i hav been involved with some indirectly or directly,so i only assist by giving insight,d only guy i know with soap making(bars),was a tenant & was takin it to kano(but now lives in ireland)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2013
gd morning,we are planning to host another fingerlings & juveniles prodn training here in ibadan,it isnt a seminar,it is practical training of catfish hatchery prodn,if interest call 08035335647 or email solomonsgn@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
@steve10,u can contact Ziongate for yr need on soap making
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
learn to do do this wire works, CALL 07065854719 and 08028366095

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
get skill,learn to do this CALL 07065854719 and 08028366095

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
with this skill you can be valuable CALL 07065854719 and 08028366095

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chekitaut: 4:20am On Mar 09, 2013
i appreciate every comment on this trend, i am into haulage of granite, cement. i have 3m seek 2 friend to join 1.5each purchase a tractor head and bucket N6m i generate 50kdaily spend 20k for gas and road expenses/trip, work for 5days in a week, Hence i generate 30k daily, presently today control 5 trucks for people, today ready to guide you on how to do yours.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chekitaut: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2013
i appreciate every comment on this trend, i am into haulage of granite, cement. i have 3m seek 2 friends to join 1.5each purchase a tractor head and bucket N6m i generate 50k daily spend 20k for gas and road expenses/trip, work for 5days in a week, Hence i generate 30k daily, presently today control 3 trucks and 2 for people, today am ready to guide you on how to do yours.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
since d first quarter is tending to a end.a chinese adage says d journey of a thousand miles begin with a step,what step hav u taken or are taking to consolidate d ideas u hav being receiving from this thread & many other ones u hav read,d truth is govt cannot employ more than 5% of d populace,many count on u to start a biz,as time proceeds,u can go understudy someone,partner to start one(trusted fellow),God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please what can ds 2kva carry ?how many rooms?
kingviny: INVERTER BIZ

5 REASONS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.) IN NIGERIA

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410
POWERED BY:- MOMENTUM VINAY TECHNOLOGIES, LAGOS – NIGERIA
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please can you shed light on mortgage loan ,where one can own a house and pay gradually.
excelsiorfarm: @leunamme 93,in continuatn of d above,marriage issue,how to start or get a good job,how to make yrself more valuable,skills for d modern time to say a few,from this samples u can creat ideas that can impact life positively.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=excelsiorfarm]since d first quarter is tending to a end.a chinese adage says d journey of a thousand miles begin with a step,what step hav u taken or are taking to consolidate d ideas u hav being receiving from this thread & many other ones u hav read,d truth is govt cannot employ more than 5% of d populace,many count on u to start a biz,as time proceeds,u can go understudy someone,partner to start one(trusted fellow),God bless[/q

please and please kindly give me the ebook on fishing, pls kindly do me this favour.
thank you greattallkay@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=kay best][/quote]kay best,Dv i will send u d fishmanual,in asmuch that i want to help uncountable number of people,only God can help all man.i will do this as a seed to hear about yr success story soon or someday,my dream is to hav as many come out of d failure of d system to help people,but i cannot promise to help all,i spend a lot to follow up on many thru phone,drive to c some & i cant count what sacrifice D Lord has help me to do,my desire is start,D Lord will prosper u.God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
@kaybest,D Lord had done u favor,Give All Glory to God Alone.d fish manual had being sent into yr email box & in addition if u need any more answers from any question,D Lord will grant me d grace Dv to response to u.God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
raphrinco: Please can you shed light on mortgage loan ,where one can own a house and pay gradually.
i know stanbicibtc assist with morgage for people living in abuja & lagos with good monthly salary,aso saving & homes is also a good eg,they work efficiently in abuja,but presently they are building a thousand houses at ibadan,d morgage nowadays is faulty like FHA,Hence enquire well before u commit to anyone.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chekitaut: 5:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Invest in Haulage you are sure of meaningful income
Get 70% of your investment in 12month.
option 1: Principal+interest every 25days for 12month
Option 2: interest only while your principal work for you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
excelsiorfarm]kay best,Dv i will send u d fishmanual,in asmuch that i want to help uncountable number of people,only God can help all man.i will do this as a seed to hear about yr success story soon or someday,my dream is to hav as many come out of d failure of d system to help people,but i cannot promise to help all,i spend a lot to follow up on many thru phone,drive to c some & i cant count what sacrifice D Lord has help me to do,my desire is
[/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]start,D Lord will prosper u.God bless

Am quite surprised indeed am favoured. thanks so much, in the cause of studying i want you to explain this it got me a bit confused,
(· After you pour fresh water on the eggs and sleeve away the salt solution)
do you mean i should pour fresh water into the mixed egg n steer for 1 min, then drain the top water and spread the eggs on the net in the tank.
thank u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
@kaybest u really amaze me,that u already picked d manual to start,in reference to yr question,do not make mistake of allowing water to touch d eggs b4 fertilisatn,after d eggs have been stripped into a dry,note a dry bowl & d milt had been removed from d male,u can either pour d milt into d mild salt H20 soln & mix wit d eggs or pour d milt directly into d eggs & add little salt soln & mixed,afta mixing for 1min,sleeve d salt soln away & spread eggs on net
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
@ excelsiorfarm
ok thanks, so grateful

if i may ask, have been feeding my pigs on cassava peel and pkc, after 6mth none weigh 45kg, though the feeding is poor, i mean at time not regular.
now am in a haste to sell them how can i fatten them in short time. what feed formulation do i need
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ogbongenet: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253, 08025376909 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
@kaybest,u are one funny fellow,u feed yr pigs pkc & cassava peels(inspite that it is v cheap),yet it isnt regular,my advise b4 u do animal farming,check if d funds available can serve or feed d numbers u want to purchase,lucky it isnt poultry,mayb their death would almost had affected u,but a word of advise,pigs are d best converted of food to meat,from hotel,kitchen waste to say a few,u be surprise that u can call them an atm,to fatten them,call a vet to check to deworm,feed them on protein source(not ex
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by yugeekay: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I give All Glory to God,d address given is d locatn where d fishpond & d poultry cages with fish hatchery tank is located,am given d cages out at a good price:cheap(but because of d residential locatn,d poultry biz,u cant do it there),f
. Pls, i nid an estimate of hw mch wil it cost to start up poultry layers biz in smal to med scale as i av ltd funds. Hw long b4 it starts laying? Tanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by VV2A(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
@excelsiorfarm.

Thank you for all your great ideas and posts. they are really inspiring.

Do you know anything about organising sport (football, basketball, taekwondo)camps (mid-week, weekend and summer)?

appreciate your response.

thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
yugeekay: . Pls, i nid an estimate of hw mch wil it cost to start up poultry layers biz in smal to med scale as i av ltd funds. Hw long b4 it starts laying? Tanx
d period it will start to lay depends on this factors,how well they are fed,age.breed,if u buy day old chick & u give all vaccinatn & medicatn & also feed well,from 16-18Wks,they will start laying,not all,gradually,if u start with point of lay & if d seller is reliable,within two or three wks they start laying,u can start with

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.