Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (97559 Views)

Poll: Do MOST female secretaries (more than 50%) actually sleep with their bosses?

No, stop exaggerating.: 47% (118 votes)
Yes! More than 50%!: 52% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / 24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by sincity(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
@plc,
i use to have a boss like that. i believe u dude.
And for the female boss that do her sub, the sub should consider himself luck for hitting a big one. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seunspice(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by tilewill(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2008
for comfort, simple![i][/i]
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by tomX1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
On the part of the secretaries:
One aspect to consider is that women are ussualy attracted to power. In an office setting the boss is the "alpha-male" (in terms of power). So the secretary could easily get attracted. The issue of job security is also an issue. Some secretaries might think that sleeping with their bosses make them less prone to sack and it will likely generate some extra income.

on the part of the randy boss:
Men like to conquer. A boss did not become a boss by suppressing this instinct. However some are so bent on conquering that they begging to map their female employees into the territories to be conquered (where they should be thinking of bussiness conquest). I've heard some men justify themselves by saying "Why won't I sleep with my female employees when I pay their salaries. They are part of my investments and I am simply reaping the dividends".

Whatever the reasons, the trend is wrong and should realy be discouraged. In some developed countries, if a boss sleeps with a subordinate (even consentualy), he/she could still get sued for sexual harrasment (because it is reasoned that the subordinate is naturaly under presure to please their bosses and could not easily refuse).
I think if the adequate legislation was put in place, it might help to drasticaly reduce the occurence.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by adekennis(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
I remember when I was with this Boss (name withheld) because I was not authorized to narrate this story here. So, this my Boss used to sleep with many women both married and unmarried (staff and non staff). I could also remember when he slept with a Pastor’s wife who came to him to rent out his warehouse for Church service. He slept with this Pastor’s wife and deducted close to N50, 000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) for her and the deduction was for her. My Boss till date has a lot of houses in one of the cities in Nigeria. I was his PA and before you meet him in his Office, you must first past my own office.

As the story goes, I had a table in my Office and each time he wanted to sleep with any of the Staff or other women from outside in his Office, I would climb the table, and there was a hole close to the linter level of the building and from there, I would be peeping them to my satisfaction. So, one day, a beautiful married woman came to his Office, as usual this my Boss started having his way. Then, I went for my usual style and climbed the table to watch the free show. As the train started moving, my Boss and the woman were carried away, and the woman fell from the long chair to the rug on the ground, my Boss didn’t want to give her any chance to stand up, he carried his big d, k and rushed to the woman on the ground, and the woman was like you know saying all sort of things “easy dear, please you want to kill me, O! you don scatter my head." Immediately, I shouted “opari o o! and was laughing like tomorrow no dey. Then, both of them looked up and saw me. My Boss was still on her and said “don’t mind that boy, he is sacked.” I said, "Sir, just Cockroach I'm pursuing." Still on that woman and he was saying "Shut up, I said shut up."

My people na long story be that. If PLC (a new member in this forum) continue to narrate wetin him see – una go volunteer to give me award.

@PLC you too much joo grin grin grin grin
even though na cocked you cock am i still enjoy am
more abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by princeonx: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
The good, the bad, and ugly memories thats what this topic brought back! I pray God to forgive me!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Lady2(f): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I WILL BE MY HUSBAND'S SECRETARY!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by faketan(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
~Lady~:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know a professor like that. His wife is his secretary. His name is Prof. Rogers and works with ionic liquids.

Very busy and a workaholic. The only way the wife will be with was for her to his secretary and they are enjoying it.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Topic

Secretary= "Assistant". Now it's their choice what to assist you with.It could be the normal correspondence and clerical work or pleasure(SEX).Simple!!!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by RDynamite(f): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2008
faketan:

I know a professor like that. His wife is his secretary. His name is Prof. Rogers and works with ionic liquids.

Very busy and a workaholic. The only way the wife will be with was for her to his secretary and they are enjoying it.

Must be hell of a borin life. I don't envy them. lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by maryray(f): 5:54am On Feb 09, 2008
See u guyz, this thing that is amusing to u guyz, is actually a serious issue. Some of this girls that u guyz describe as "unconfident, and greedy", not all of them are that way.  U see, first of all this is naija, finding a job is like breaking into aso rock when ABACHA was president, and when they are faced with sleeping with their boss, or losing their job and becoming a prostitute anyway, them might as well sleep with d boss.
U know what they say, people who have luck like d rest of us, and have parents that are well of, or not too bad off, they mock or blame others for their misfortune. Believe it or not honeys, people actually have to do worst things to survive. Be real, if u cant help, shut up lipsrsealed and dont make them feel worst than they are. U could help urself by changing d topic. Adieu.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by theboy0808(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2008
~Lady~:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by hotfunmi(f): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2008
It's better for you to preserve your dried fish in the rats hole than allow your husband keep a flashy secretary. Majority of men always eat the bone hung around their neck even if they are aware that it may be poisoned.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by sincity(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Must be hell of a borin life. I don't envy them. lol
i feel u my sis, u guys now that most of this chicks are victim of circumstances so try go easy with the comments.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Loveniger(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2008
We have many well educated women, i think we need to give our women respect and start taking them for there competent and not their gender.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by DoubleN(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2008
Fear and lack of Self Esteem!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by U1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2008
@Poster

The reason you listed above are the likely. Shame to know though

@Sillyboy

You'd better stop all those things you have been doing cos the Kingdom of God is close at hand. Or someone is going to do same to your daughter(s). undecided

@PLC

Oga, how come agro never kill you with all the blue film wey you don watch. shocked shocked shocked

maryray:

See u guys, this thing that is amusing to u guys, is actually a serious issue. Some of this girls that u guys describe as "unconfident, and greedy", not all of them are that way. You see, first of all this is naija, finding a job is like breaking into aso rock when ABACHA was president, and when they are faced with sleeping with their boss, or losing their job and becoming a prostitute anyway, them might as well sleep with d boss.
You know what they say, people who have luck like d rest of us, and have parents that are well of, or not too bad off, they mock or blame others for their misfortune. Believe it or not honeys, people actually have to do worst things to survive. Be real, if u can't help, shut up lipsrsealed and don't make them feel worst than they are. You could help yourself by changing d topic. Adieu.

So, are you trying to justify their sleeping with a boss just because it's hard to get a job in the country? I've got news for you, just as some repondents have said, by the time the boss is through with her she would be sacked anyway, so what's the gain?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by PLC: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2008
@U1,

Agro never gbulem, obu maka because God is in-charge of my life and ndum kwa.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by knotty(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2008
i shall soon be needing a secretary. i am wondering if she will not join the list of secs that have slept with their bosses. maybe, maybe not.

but if na fine loose girl, i no fit trust myself o.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Albato(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2008
it stems from a feeling of insecurity
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by maryray(f): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2008
hello Albato, i see u are online. How is UK .
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by maryray(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
@ UI as i said its easy for u to say, u are d guy anwway. JTry putting urself in their shoe and if u have any brain, will be able 2 figure out what some on them are feeling. Their self esteem and pride in themselves has already been reduced, help them feel worst em, THANK U. Just dont do d same to others cos as someone said, someone might just do it to ur daughter tongue, and u must not complain.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by denony(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2008
Well its a compansation, lipsrsealed

I've witnessed one, its reality.
Some Female secretaries do it to earn more.

Female secretaries are baaaaaaaaaad

They sample their offshore, they never wear bra when ever they want to seduce their boss or even their collegues. they will showcase half of their breast. cool

THEY ARE BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by question(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2008
They sample their offshore, they never wear bra when ever they want to seduce their boss or even their collegues. they will showcase half of their breast. 

SEXUAL HARRASMENT
Some of them do not wear pant to work.
Na so them go dey flash the kongo for dem Oga face.
The poor man go just lose control.

My People, this thing dey happen everyday.
Some years ago, there was this girl doing her NYSC in my former office. In less than 10 months, she slept with more than 5 guys (starting from the manager) within the same office.
They promised to retain her after service but never kept their promise.
I pity the girl sha.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Etin(f): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2008
Could it be that the male bosses feel its their right to sleep with their secretaries or is it that they only take on women they could sleep with? I wonder?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by maryray(f): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2008
@Etin, they think its their right. And while i am not saying all d girls are inocent, most of them are victims of circumstance.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by kenosky: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2008
shocked :i don't want to believe that peeps would just generalize simply because of one or two isolated cases (denony, question- u guys have not backed up ur arguments with facts (u av relied on anecdotal evidence and thus commited a fallacy!). Abeg, give the female folk some repekt (they sure deserve it). The question 'Why do MOST female secretaries sleep with their bosses?' shouldnt even come up for discussion! Y? Its a fallacy- argumentum ad ignorantium, it could even qualify in the group 'fallacy of presupposition'.

@PLC, same goes for u- simply because your boss was randy doznt give u the leeway to go ahead and say MOST female secretaries sleep with their bosses.

@poster, abeg channel your energies to something more worthwhile lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,

brrrrrrrrrrrrr angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by U1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2008
maryray:

@ UI as i said its easy for u to say, u are d guy anwway. JTry putting yourself in their shoe and if u have any brain, will be able 2 figure out what some on them are feeling. Their self esteem and pride in themselves has already been reduced, help them feel worst em, THANK You. Just don't do d same to others because as someone said, someone might just do it to your daughter tongue, and u must not complain.

I said that. grin But nobody should try me with such because na man I be and body no be firewood. cool

denony:

Well its a compansation, lipsrsealed

I've witnessed one, its reality.
Some Female secretaries do it to earn more.

Female secretaries are baaaaaaaaaad

They sample their offshore, they never wear bra when ever they want to seduce their boss or even their collegues. they will showcase half of their breast. cool

THEY ARE BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

shocked shocked shocked

question:

SEXUAL HARRASMENT
Some of them do not wear pant to work.
Na so them go dey flash the kongo for them Oga face.
The poor man go just lose control.

My People, this thing dey happen everyday.
Some years ago, there was this girl doing her NYSC in my former office. In less than 10 months, she slept with more than 5 guys (starting from the manager) within the same office.
They promised to retain her after service but never kept their promise.
I pity the girl sha.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2008
Maybe because these bosses employ girls they know they can sleep with!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by dremoney(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmn, interesting!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by dee02(m): 1:34am On Feb 11, 2008
because secretaries cant seem to get enuff co*k action outside work
because secretaries want a pay rise and yet remain a secretary
because secretaries want to destroy families and marriages
because secretaries want to make history
because the boss is randy
because they boss is a dog
because the secretaries wants to be the boss-woman
because the secretaries want to transmit HIV and STD
because the boss wants to transmit HIV and STD
because the boss's wife is butt ugly
because the boss's wife has fenced the private garden at home
because the boss has too many children who would cause distraction for any home action,
because the boss's wife is sh*gging the driver and the gardener

dont get rude coz i would not holla back like wendy!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by kemisuga(f): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2008
@ Poster, u should have said why do most bosses sleep with their female Secretaries and not the other way, as u said. And I did not agree with your reasons.

By the Grace of God I am a Secretary. A boss can not do all his/her jobs all alone, thats why he/she employs a Secretary to assist. But most married/unmarried male bosses in Naija, cant just be faithful to their spouses/partners, that is why they like to take advantage of their female Secretaries; if she admits anyway. I will not dispute the fact that there are not corrupt Secretaries. But most of the times their bosses lured them.

I had worked with God fearing Christian bosses and none of them have pass their boundaries nor I pass my boundaries.

To say the truth, it is not only female Secretaries that fall victims of their bosses, it happens in other professions too. For example, before some female are employed in Naija, the man in-charge of recruitment/boss has to shag before given a job, if she refuses, she will be asked to look for job elsewhere. BUT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE SO? sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.