Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (97561 Views)

Poll: Do MOST female secretaries (more than 50%) actually sleep with their bosses?

No, stop exaggerating.: 47% (118 votes)
Yes! More than 50%!: 52% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / 24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2008
The thing about this pimpin game is that some young guys front money from old rich guys to catch these girls and then hand over these girls after sleeping with them. these old guys then pass them on to their friends and then the whole cycles start all over again!

This love-vendor game is an art and science , if you still new in the love-vendor game a lot of times the old guys will use you to get the girls for free and give you nothing, but after a while they start to give you contracts connections, money in some cases its the hoes that have to give you the money because the players give it to them directly.

some of the rich pimps in nigeria are people like orji kalu, terry waya, andy uba, dele momodu, etc these guys specialize in procureing and suppliyng hoes on contract from all parts of the world and in nigeria as well. their client list is the high and mighty , rich and powerful and after been suppliers for a long time usually get rewarded with political posts.

of cause some of the popular old school hoes who are still a bit active in the game are nike oshinowo, chief mrs lanre ojora, erelu fernandez, lola alakija, siene alwell-brown (siene rasak lawal), otunba mike adenuga (a gay man) etc

some of the old and powerful players who have different tastes (both normal and homosexual) include: IBB, late sani Abacha (liked arab and indian women), jerry Useni, Tom Ikhimi, Obasanjo, atiku, ooni of ife, jerry rawlings, various diplomats such as walter carrington etc infact andrew young a former us ambassador to the UN and a clo[se friend of obasanjo who is btw 70-80 yrs old loves nothing less then 30 yr old ladies and even supplies obasanjo these american girls even till date!

infact gay i.e homosexual hoes carry a higher price and reward for pimps then just ordinary girls!

and of cause it can be in the referse as well oh yes, its well known that a former newscaster grace egbagbe carries young men to the likes of TY Dajumas wife (daisy danjuma), mariam babangida, kema chikwe, mrs gowon etc these women love young boys of 35 and younger o lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2008
another issue with this pimpin game as i call it is that. sometimes the characters involved want to change places i.e some times the ho's want to become pimps and the players want to become pimps, the pimps become ho's and ho's become players etc lol

this is usually what ends in problem and gets messy so its best to pick one role and continue with it!

also people like terry waya cannot tell me that with all the ho's he pimps he dosnt sleep with these women because more than 90% are finer than his wife and his wife cant say she dosnt know he sleeps with them! she dare not leave mr waya however because she wont get that kind of money from a nigerian man easily because as long as he gives her alot of money diamonds, cars etc she will simply act like she dosnt know!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by keybu(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2008
This is a fact why can't we look in to this matter and find a solution to it.
My dear honorable member figure may not be available but sheet happen.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 5:35am On Apr 10, 2008
Infact theres a networking event in lagos now called first fridays that holds every friday or at least every friday of the month somewhere in victoria island lagos at a restaurant/bar. this event is a high profile corporate brothel or as the younger yoruba people would put it "ashi joint"

whats so amazing abot this event is the the daughters of some senators, and so called rich men in nigeria are the ones who are patronizing this event more than others so you can see that the rich men wont spend thier money on their daugters but will spend it even on another mans daughter and i find this sad. they will tell thier daughters to get married but the girl will say the young man dosnt have enough money and its the old rich gys that are encouraging this sugar daddyism lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by tundetolu: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2008
you are a bad boy yourself.
for those secretary they are uncultured, shameless, they are the people that believes they can use what they have to get what they want. simply b/cos they are selfish, most of them are gold diggers not all. they take advantage of the fact that are with the boss always and do you know what they molest other employee.
becareful with opportunist like them.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by tundetolu: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2008
if you are a principled person you know you can easily control yourself you dnt get carried away. if they like let them roam the street naked is non of your business.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 12:51am On Apr 13, 2008
tunde tolu i agree its none of our business what the secretaries/ladies are doing but that thing is when these things can break up a marriage and can affect the children etc then its not the best!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2008
infact hotels are not excluded now the new hotels springing up are now having ladies who claim to be so called "hostesses" i.e people who are suppose to make your hotel stay customer friendly by visiting you in your room to say hello etc (similar to air hostess in the airplane) and these hostesses are providing the players with their needed enjoyment!

and obviously they let the men know from the start that thier bed warming services cost money because they have to in some cases "share money" for the management. so these are all new avenues or channels of prostitution,
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Kajiang02(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2008
because d bosses do not realy giv them time 2go search for a nigge,
or maybe she'd realy hve a flare for ha boss
we shldnt change d trend.,.,.,i mean post.
its still Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses?[s][/s]
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 7:03am On May 20, 2008
kajiang02 you sef know say you dey decieve yoursef! mind u ive traced the origins of it (bosses sleaping with thier secretries) and the level it has reached in the society including the fallout of pimps, hos, and players, so we can decieve ourself and ignore it, or as keybu said and i quote

"This is a fact why can't we look in to this matter and find a solution to it. My dear honorable member figure may not be available but sheet happen"

so, r~e~s~o~l~v~e , it before you too become a victim ie either a ho, a love-vendor, a player, a prostitute (either corporate high class, professional or ordinary)
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 7:16am On May 20, 2008
so anyway,

in classifying these secretaries who are interested in their boss and corporate prostitution we can subdivide prostitution into:

1, professional: stand by the street or are on call via agency, live at guest house or hotel lobbies etc

2, corporate: operate in organizations : business, government, school, etc

3, high cass: are usually well educated wel exposed some have even been poitical or big business figures their activities are not usually done in the open

4, normal/casual: is a simple housewife or lady who occasionaly needs financial assitance or has financia issues or my have psychological issues, only then do they take the role of the 3 others abvoe
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by bukiboy(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2008
Hi all,

the obvious reason to me is job security
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 5:36am On May 24, 2008
the main rason for this corporate prostitution for the women involved is the money. while the main reason for the men is the libido issue. it has nothing to do with the need for promotion to another job post or position by the females that is only a secondary reason. and this is the reason why high class do it.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by fiashuai: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2008
money they say is the root of all evil.though men look for money, women purshues money.without being satisfied and lust for more, they enter into somany acts such as sleeping with their bosses. some does it out of lust for a successful boss just to get connected.sleeping with them is not the issue but the issue is that when it happens, souls are blended together and thats why it is hard to stop when started or set on fire. for me , i will love my secretary so much, but not sleeping with her. Aids is real my GUYS!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2008
Its not only AIDS that is an STD, cancer also can be transmitted via sexual contact.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by BulletBoy: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
Let's see, as long as there is a consensual relationship,i.e.,the superior male doesn't threaten the subordinate female's job if she refuses his
advances,then I see nothing wrong with boy bosses' sleeping with their hot chick secretaries.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by cooljummy: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
Hi all,
It all depends on who is involve. I'm abosuletely crazy about my boss who is also the owner. I fell in love with him even before he asked me out. He also told me that he fell in love with me but prayed to God to take me off his mind because he does not date his staff. We are madly in love.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2008
after a random survey of prostitutes about 70% of them actually admitted liking to have sex regularly, based on this women like sex more then men , they just dont admit it and also they know how to cover up their tracks incase their are suspected or caught!

all you have to do is look at mills and boons and other romance novels that most women read even married women for that matter. In those books it teaches women how to be having secret sexual and romance affairs with other men or how a men made advances at a married woman or a women that already has a boyfriend etc

men openly talk about their sexual escapades and conquests with their friends while women do not so the chances that anyone will know who a woman is sleeping with are none.

The most interesting thing is that a woman will have sex with the most unassuming men , this is why very fine women prefer ugly men for sex,

simply because an ugly man is unassuming (nobody will think they are last person that women will be sleeping with)

also an ugly man will give the woman the sexual satisfaction she needs without too much talk, meaning they are easier to approach. in short it works the same way , i.e its easier for a man to approach an ugly female to ask her for sex than it is to approach a fine lady.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
women know how to seduce a man based on ready romance novels. a woman will survey and get information about a man before she makes a move or seduces him, like an armed robber does before he attacks.

this is why a lot of married men end up having affairs with their wifes friend because their wifes friend knows about thier movement and have information on them.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by dejahvu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2008
i think sleeping with their boss is part of the job of being a secretary,
if not how come male boss dont like a male secretary??
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by yicob(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2008
Nothing new about it.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by AjanleKoko: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2008
Interestingly, in more than a decade of work, I've only seem maybe one or two cases of secretary on boss action. However, I have seen quite a few cases of oga and subordinate dalliances, my wife recently even told me about one currently happening in her office.
My take is, for the secretaries, most of the time the bosses sort of pressures them into it, and a few times the girl sef don spoil come from somewhere, so it ends up being just another day at the office cheesy. Again, I think it occurs more in those one-man shows or small offices. Most large corporates nowadays only have PAs for the very senior people.
In cases where the subordinate does not directly report to the oga involved, it's always a case of lust for power and greed on the part of the lady. She would most likely be one of the crowd, but the day she starts to service oga, all of a sudden, she don become high flyer and power broker be that. All man go dey run around trying to please her, while hoping she doesn't report them to oga between the sheets. In that case, the girl go keep leveraging and leveraging, until the whole thing go pass Oga power sef. At the end, at some point, kasalla go finally burst and might just take the girl out entirely, or humble her. In some rare case, the lady manages to ride it all out, and then proceeds to take out all her enemies and establish her 'kingdom'. It's all good, any which way.
Peace.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by bridges: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
which ever way you decide to see it, there the job is not only opned to women alone. i have met alot of male secreatries. more there are still very professional lady secretaries who are respected by their bosses and trusted by thier husbands. most of this so called secretairies are found in small and unserious companies
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajanlekoko made a very true point i.e that a lot of females who sleep with the oga end up controlling the power , money and companies for themselves.

some of those ladies end up making the descisions in the company and side-lining the oga himself simply  because they are servicing oga. the oga will not even be able to talk to the lady because of fear that his supply of sex can be cut off.

and the thing with such ladies is that they are "social ladder climbers" i,e they use a big man to get to know even bigger men until they are servicing the likes of obasanjo.

they will first start with their oga at the bank , their oga will introduce them to minister of fianance or a governor before you know it the lady has milked her bank boss for all the money she can get from him and use the money for boob job operation/plastic surgery to enhance her looks and then she will jump to the minister

after she has milked the minister and used the money to do more plastic surgery and to advertise herself on ovation. before you know it she will be after the president or go into politics herself.

thats how chief mrs nike akande got to become a minister , she started as a secretary /assitant in a bank in the 70's apparently she was servicing some of the directors in the bank before you knew it she became a senior manager and she was introduced to various politicians and generals along the line and before long she was servicing the likes of abacha, thats how he made her a minister. she serviced her way to the top!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2008
can you imagine that prostitutes in abuja are paying gsm operators to change their gsm number to that of a politicians gsm number.

the aim of this is so that the fellow pooliticans friends will call the prostitute only for a prostitute to tell them that their freinds number has changed , but that their name is lizzy and that they are available to meet them for servicing!

and aparently the scheme is working, they are attracting customers

some of the wifes of these politicians are not finding this development it funny!

please gsm operators are advised to keep elected and govt officials phone unchangable until they are no longer in office for the sake of confidientiality, security, embarrasment and harrasment!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
r
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Toyesky: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2008
I do not agree that it happens all the time. If it does, then there must be a reason for that
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by diggler(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
Jimmyjam

u are under suspicion of being a love-vendor & player.

ur in depth knowledge of the sleaze industry is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 1:55am On Dec 14, 2008
as they say "pimpin aint easy but somebody gotta do it"

how can a nice looking lady from the east with tribal marks comlete, say she wants to see a senator at the national assembly, from the north, claiming that shes from his constituency, and is waiting outside his office, their visit will be facilitated by the senators personal assitant sef! in order to remain in the good books of oga!

the senator who has not heard what she said i.e about being from the same constituency, will come out see the lady and say ah my niece, ive not seen you for a log time, what is the reason for the visit? to a lady hes just meeting for the first time, and chide his office staff for not letting her in sooner while appologizing to her.  all the office staff will be laughing once the woman enters the office! saying no mind that yeye man, him think say we be mugu for here lol!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
we can subdivide the entire population of people into:

neutral onlookers  25%
pimps                    25%
players                  25%
hoes                      25%

people can subcouciously be lured into one of these roles e.g a girl that accepts monetry gifts from her fathers friend regularly and soon starts meeting him at the golf course for innocent drinks with so called "uncle" dosnt know that from the time she was collecting the money she subconciously became a ho!

some people subconsiously become pimps when they discourage their friend to to pick somebody better or somebody else!

if you have borrowed your friend your car to pose for a girl or you have borrowed your friends bag to accesorize your became a love-vendor subciously because pimps transport and support the ho's

the neutral onlookers are occasionally and temporarily lured and recurited into one of the other 3 roles for a short while to "fill in the ranks" lol after which they retreat back to being onlookers.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2009
women are very crookish because theres no difference in sound between a woman who is having sex with a man and a woman who is giving birth to a baby.

Infact you cannot distinguish who a woman finds the sweetest in bed because they make the same moaning sound with every man they sleep with!

so a 44 year old woman can be sexing a 15 year old boy and a 90 year old man and she will be making the same moaning noise!

based on this women are more of sexual crooks than men. let me  explain

you see women walk and talk like they are sexually innocent,  unknown to the men that chase these women, that the women have collected more penise than the men themselves have collected puzzy lol

so based on this women are more players than men, and men are more ho's than women lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2009
a woman who want to seduce a man in the office will pretend like she wants to reach for a file in the desk of a man, with the aim of rubbing her breast on him, at which point the man has had an erection. the woman who knows that the man has an erection will ask the man that can he stand up she is looking for something on his desk, with the aim of looking at the mans erect penise!  at this point the nipples on her boobs become erect. she will let the man know her nipples are erect if they are not easily visible by pressing her chest on him.

this is a subtle/non verbal way that women use to let a man know that they are sexually interested in them, and they want to know if the man is also sexually interested in them by causing them to have an erection. if the boob rubbing does not work, the woman will bend down or sqaut with her buttocks facing the man as if she is looking for a pen on the ground, then she will look back at the man to see if she has been able to induce an erection in the man. you may ask yourself of all the desks in the office why did she have to leave her file or bag there!

in some cases they will be sitting close to a man and bring out makeup kit and start trying to beutify themselves, they will make sure that their hair touches the man, they will be spraying perfume, or filing their nails. or they will remove chewing gum from their bag and start chewing or sweet. the aim of all this is to get attention from either a particular man or from a group of men! these are all sex signals that women give but some men do not know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.