Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? (4893 Views)

What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) / What Matters To Me During Sex — Maheeda (adults Pictures) / What Matters Most In A Man ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2015
What matters most to you in a relationship?

When you want to take a relationship to another level as per considering marriage
What matters most?

To the guys is it:
is it Big Azz, and busty chest, skin colour and beauty or
Character plus brain plus good kitchen skill.

And to the ladies is it Height, looks, Ephizzy, Money,
Or
Character, hard work and care.

What will be your priority and why:

Cc: misssclassy(f), AgapeCharis(m), Obiagelli(f), barcanista(m), Jessymez1(f), prettythicksme(f), stellytwinkle(f), Twaci(f), azeeza(f), safarigirl(f),), Nneka123(f), cutiepie25(f), KingTom(m), tohpahz(f), Enypie(f), mukina2, lalasticlala(m), grad2012(f), FLAWLES(f), rokiatu(f), ivyT(f), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), sweetroses(f), Ellidude(m), sharperino(m), akposking(m), elantraceey(f), ireneony(f), honeric01(m), softysparky(f), Peejayybold(f)
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Let me ask Peppyluv02 and Truckpusher. Not forgetting Temitemi1 and Mogidi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Character + Intelligence
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by CountDracula(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Everythng. But brains and character ni most important
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:

i hope Temitemi1 will not give us APC - PDP answers lols
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Mogidi: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:

Na you be relationship guru na, tell me the ansa abeg. What matters more, big a.z.z or big brea.st?

grin
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2015
CountDracula:
Everythng. But brains and character ni most important

and why do you think so
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2015
over to @agarawu23
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:

So you get time for love? barca na wa for you o . you forget me, not even a whatsapp msg.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by temitemi1(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Honesty!
barcanista:
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by temitemi1(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2015
I have disappointed u man tongue
robosky02:

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Honesty!
No 1
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
I have disappointed u man tongue

hahahaha

actually you didnt cos politicians make political statement.
just like you did now, which will keep the people convince or confused

"honesty" lol
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:

No 1

what if apart from honesty he cant provide the cash. lol
balance it
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Temitemi1 say na honesty o
robosky02:

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
oyin17:

So you get time for love? barca na wa for you o . you forget me, not even a whatsapp msg.
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry! Pls send your WA number to that email

Will be expecting it.. kiss
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Temitemi1 say na honesty o

thats not enough in the long run it will wear you out. cos when every day you return from work and she HONESTLY tell you i cant cook. you may react one day.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:

what if apart from honesty he cant provide the cash. lol balance it
I can't get married to a liar not for any reason.

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi repent oooooo grin grin grin

Don't be like Truckpusher
Mogidi:

Na you be relationship guru na, tell me the ansa abeg. What matters more, big a.z.z or big brea.st?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry! Pls send your WA number to pastorapostle@gmail.com

Will be expecting it.. kiss

You have my number, iyo
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Put everything into consideration, if you love big boobs and heavy asss please go for a girl that has one so you won't use that as an excuse to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Honesty is a virtue but in all things one need to apply wisdam. If she "honestly" say "I can't cook" without stating why or making alternative, that amount to disrespect, negligence of marital duty and incompetent in her role as wife and mother.
robosky02:

thats not enough in the long run it will wear you out. cos when every day you return from work and she HONESTLY tell you i cant cook. you may react one day.

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by ademoladeji(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2015
This is not Politics section but Romance.....
cc
Barcanista
temitemi1
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Send me WA message then or PM ur num to that email
oyin17:

You have my number, iyo
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2015
ademoladeji:

cc

Barcanista

temitemi1
u no see Mogidi?
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:

over to @agara wu23
oga

appearance first o. I don't like pretty ladies sha! she should just be normal.

she must be smart..

must gat boobs & ass but not overload o. (too much of everything no good)

I hate ladies that tell lies embarassed even if you go dey lie, make e be small grin not bsc in Lies

the rest is personal smiley

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
Communication and respect
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:

I can't get married to a liar not for any reason.

sure that never an option. lies kills faster.

i heard of a man who married cos the lady told him she was pregnant for him.
but after marrige she gave birth to a boy that looked 100% like her ex.
the husband family rejected the baby insisting on a DNA which proof the obvious. the child belongs to her ex.

of cos that marriage didnt stand cos trust has been murderd.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by publicenemy(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Loyalty
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:

sure that never an option. lies kills faster.

i heard of a man who married cos the lady told him she was pregnant for him.
but after marrige she gave birth to a boy that looked 100% like her ex.
the husband family rejected the baby insisting on a DNA which proof the obvious. the child belongs to her ex.

of cos that marriage didnt stand cos trust has been murderd.

That one is even overboard.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2015
ademoladeji:

cc

Barcanista

temitemi1

mehn... forget
this guys are love Genius dont thinks its politics only. cos it takes politics to win the heart of a lady when another party (man) also wants her. lol
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:

That one is even overboard.

really so what do you mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / Sure Way To Make Your Sex Life The Bomb / 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.