Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19608 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
vivian chinaza: @LastApostle: As much as I'm hot for you, I love myself even more. I can't afford to have an acid bath. Why are the ladies frowning? Pls explain.......
Normal earthly beefing...our engagement is ordained in Heaven
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by r231(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: I'm excited u know its truehw can I leave u,na my village broda,I had 2 tell him sometin sweet,don't wanna break his heart,its very fragile

Besides,u no dey pay attention 2 me sometimes,is it fair,show me luv na baby,I am a chocolate/flower/suya/cake kinda girl grin

I ll haf lil R231 if u learn d lang
wink

leave chocolate and flower for one side....

na suya and garri be koko grin grin grin

i dey go google for language class now now

you get all ma attention now... i dey salute sef grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
ikekings: Both... Licking to feel the smoothness... Then, sucking to devour the sweetness...
Chai! That's my bloda in the business. Both smoothness and sweetness are functions of the tongue na grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: I'm excited u know its truehw can I leave u,na my village broda,I had 2 tell him sometin sweet,don't wanna break his heart,its very fragile

Besides,u no dey pay attention 2 me sometimes,is it fair,show me luv na baby,I am a chocolate/flower/suya/cake kinda girl grin

I ll haf lil R231 if u learn d lang
wink
i av given my heart 2 arsene wenger as an arsenal fan. It cnt break again. Bt dnt try d remaining fit break o hahaha. Jst hapi to... Bia where lola na? Idiowu and nnekacherry.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Chai! That's my bloda in the business. Both smoothness and sweetness are functions of the tongue na grin
Eheee now.. Na so paroles be now... grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: na my village broda,I had 2 tell him sometin sweet,don't wanna break his heart,its very fragile
Do i know you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
r231:

leave chocolate and flower for one side....

na suya and garri be koko grin grin grin

i dey go google for language class now now

you get all ma attention now... i dey salute sef grin grin grin
u b real kpako oh,me & u go fit well well,*luvstruck*
Chukskalidon:
i av given my heart 2 arsene wenger as an arsenal fan. It cnt break again. Bt dnt try d remaining fit break o hahaha. Jst hapi to... Bia where lola na? Idiowu and nnekacherry.
sorry 2 burst ya bubble,bt I wasn't talking about u bt binger embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
ikekings: Eheee now.. Na so paroles be now... grin grin grin...
That's my nikkah mehn cheesy Where's my Nnekacherry? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
binger: Do i know you?
*in my igbo accent*baby mu,gba halu mu,u know hw e b na kiss cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: sorry 2 burst ya bubble,bt I wasn't talking about u bt binger embarassed
my bubble? I tink am gonna need a clear explanation of dat. Its my lyf am taking a stand, u knw na. *Wink*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by vivianc(f): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2012
LastApostle:
Normal earthly beefing...our engagement is ordained in Heaven

Good to know.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: *in my igbo accent*baby mu,gba halu mu,u know hw e b na kiss cry
Your eyes no dey stay one place. Cho, cho, cho, you just dey kiss guys up and down. Oya turn your back-side smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2012
Hian. In case you haven't noticed i am a man n need someone to woo me *whistles*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by r231(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: u b real kpako oh,me & u go fit well well,*luvstruck*sorry 2 burst ya bubble,bt I wasn't talking about u bt binger embarassed

of cus grin grin

we no need to walk in the park sef grin grin

forget BRT....na molue we go run after grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's my nikkah mehn cheesy Where's my Nnekacherry? smiley
I see... You have got some fresh punnany to dissect in the next 8days...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Good to know.
Nwa!! Long time...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2012
Chukskalidon:
my bubble? I tink am gonna need a clear explanation of dat. Its my lyf am taking a stand, u knw na. *Wink*
where exactly is ya head bros

Ur interpretations dey marvel me,half I can't understand
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: *in my igbo accent*baby mu,gba halu mu,u know hw e b na kiss cry
*replies in yoruba accent* Okay,omoge mi,e don do...na based on backyard runs nah?;-)kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Good to know.

Better start rehearsing now to enable you penetrate the walls of my heart o
*heart of Gold*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Chai! Nne, where's my investment? Where's cherry, my omalichanwa? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by vivianc(f): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2012
LastApostle:

Better start rehearsing now to enable you penetrate the walls of my heart o
*heart of Gold*

I'm equal to the task. *winks*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by vivianc(f): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Nwa!! Long time...

Yea what's up? Where have u been?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: where exactly is ya head bros

Ur interpretations dey marvel me,half I can't understand
sowie babe. Stil havin a tin 4 u. I guess dats where ma head is.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Yea what's up? Where have u been?
I'm okay... I went to visit my paddy dem...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: *whispers*leave him 4 d hungry guy neky

Yes... You are right damsel..
And the guy is even a gentleman...
I will definitely put it into consideration...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 23, 2012
Vivi and nnekacherry am counting u gals o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by vivianc(f): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2012
Chukskalidon: Vivi and nnekacherry am counting u gals o.

Are u forgetting something? I have a man already na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2012
Nnekacherry:

wats up wit dat neky
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by vivianc(f): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: I'm okay... I went to visit my paddy dem...

Ok good, me too have been very busy with work. This is usually a very busy period for me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 23, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Are u forgetting something? I have a man already na.
does nt am tryin to lure u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 12:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bros! Jo ba mi te "p" mole! U talk alot.

Mo ti ba e te mole....ko soro!
Pele so gbo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?