Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19528 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Ocutegan(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2012
If I hear sąƔ​‎ I no follow this thread. Idowuogbo do quick make Ʊ pick pesin..na Ʊ I con look o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
He figured that he needs a dîck and the best way to do so is to appear as a female
Lol... Are you trying to say that he's dickless?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Are you trying to say that he's dickless?
No he is not but he can't stick it in his own ynash na. He needs one from someone else
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
No he is not but he can't stick it in his own ynash na. He needs one from someone else
u nasty shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ATMC(f): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
I want to woo mynd...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: u nasty shocked
me? I am as innocent as the day you were born
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: I guess he isn't marketable
Lalaosky will woo ikekings
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by r231(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
morning my wooers grin grin grin grin

abeg make una pls come support me here https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight

nothing too small even little N500 goes a long way....God go bless una grin grin grin grin

where ma cdamsel dey ooo grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by greedie1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky female??! don't tell me i have been crushing on a girl.... oh lawd shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hmmm... angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:
lalaosky female??! don't tell me i have been crushing on a girl.... oh lawd shocked
And here I was hoping you will woo me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... angry angry angry...
Seems like your plan worked out afterall
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by greedie1(f): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
And here I was hoping you will woo me

i will woo you ................ next month. and woe betide my competitor
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ATMC(f): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

grin grin
i am your competitor.
Mynd, y u acting like you didn't see my post
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Viewing this topic: Theben(m), Jambsupport(f),
alutacontinua(f), amyg(f), U-dee(f), Ocutegan(m),
lalaosky(f), LastApostle, ATMC(f), obaytoto,
Belmot(m)

ooooooomu......this guy and your akproko levels again..must you let the cat outta the bag..i go do you back
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
lola.luv:
When lalaosky turn female? R ma eyez deceiving moi?

my sweet love doctor i'm a female.i've decieving this guys as a male.i will woo you jor...lesbo thingsgringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Mynd_44:
me? I am as innocent as the day you were born
thank God u no u weren't innocent d day u were born
Mynd_44:
dey shd ve d 1st slot grin
r231: morning my wooers grin grin grin grin

abeg make una pls come support me here https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight

nothing too small even little N500 goes a long way....God go bless una grin grin grin grin

where ma cdamsel dey ooo grin grin
right here baby
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
He figured that he needs a dîck and the best way to do so is to appear as a female

E-badu belle and E-jerosi go kill you.....gree die and lola i'm innocent of all the charges levelled against me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

grin grin
Okay oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Why didn't anyone woo 190?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

gree die, its not what you think...mynd and ikekings have sworn to soil my name.ayam innocent
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

E-badu belle and E-badu go kill you.....gree die and lola i'm inncoent of all the charges levelled against me
we know you want to woo ikekings and that explains the sèx change
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
we know you want to woo ikekings and that explains the sèx change

taa...i am sexy lady...stop hallucinating
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
ATMC: I want to woo mynd...
ATMC: i am your competitor.
I did not see it on time no vex.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die, pay no mind to ike and mynd..they're jealous that you're crushing on me...E-badu belle aprokos
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by greedie1(f): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
laberry101: ****walks in...looks around...CLEARS THROAT..****, so Mr.MOD(s), Hailings...Y'all..its back again...abi? haven't recovered from the last Edn.and we're @ it again...anyways...***strolls out****

swtie, you are still mesmerized by my charms ryt? wink.. i promised to take u on an unending roller coaster ride, didnt i? don't think, just.feel and enjoy. flying on.a.magical carpet is a once in a life time thingy grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: u nasty shocked

very nasty and jealous
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
shaybe baby, come and woo sexkillz...hope your male bashing thread hasn't change the way you feel about himgringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Jambsupport(f): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: I guess he isn't marketable
do u want him?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

taa...i am sexy lady...stop hallucinating
I wld really like 2 tap dat ass girlllll wink
lalaosky:

very nasty and jealous
don't know about jealous ohhh,just nasty tongue
Jambsupport: do u want him?
hell no girl,r231 is all d man I need
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by greedie1(f): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
ATMC: i am your competitor.

honey, you know u are the only lady i love here, so i ll let you have him for this month.. but next month, he ll be mine, mine alone.... and no one, not you, not anyone can stop dat...i hope you win and have a lil taste.of my ffavorite candy wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
its getting 'hot' in here...why don't you all take off your clothes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.